Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48

Hello Folks

I have two Mospeada Kits which have a PERMANENT SPOT on my wish List. The first is a kit of any Inbit mecha in 1/72 to go with the small stack of 1/72 Legioss kits I have. The other is a 1/48 Scale Legioss Armo Soldier Kit in resin or plastic (I don't mine which one) to go with the Captain's EXCELLENT Pink Crab (whose box is sitting only a few feet away from me as I type this)!!!

Oh to DREAM!!

Dkev

So cleaning up my hobby room today, I discovered I had the above tools in a box that I've had for probably 15 yrs, but had completely forgotten about. I must say it made cleaning up and getting the pour stubs off Space Crab # 2 parts muuuuuch quicker and easier. I decided to go ahead and get him up the point of #1 since the weather here continues to suck.

post-11393-0-35753800-1391972546_thumb.jpg

Hello Captain and Everyone

I think I'm in as well (depending on price as always). Cap given the "size" of the Gamo in 1/48 and as hinted Bigger implies EXPENSIVE would you consider doing such in 1/72. I have a brace of Legioss in 1/72 that are just screaming for Inbit posed next to them on the display case or posed on display stands

Dkev.

Hey varitechs

Given the price of some of the ones I have seen I "TOTALLY" understand!!! There is also 2 1/48 scale Legioss models in my collection as well as a couple of the Legioss Posables (close enough to 1/48) so I can live with another Inbit in the same scale. But I just had to ask.

Dkev

Not for me... all our toys are in 1/48, so it's thé good size :-)

Actually, given the size of the Gamo, what price range are you looking at?

THAT... Is a very sensible question. According to specs it's supposed to be 7.1m tall. Given that info, I'm thinking a price of $140. That having been said, this image makes it look considerably bigger, so if I were to base myself on the image, it would probably be closer to 160 bucks.

post-632-0-41674400-1392077163_thumb.gif

Soooooo... Are you guys ready for a Gamo? :ph34r:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss! At least 1 for me, but I might might might go 2 if needed...besides, it's nice to have an extra. We'll see.

(Oh, and got a box from you today that I've somehow resisted opening now for a full 10 minutes since getting home. Once I finish this sushi (a man's gotta eat) that will be remedied.) =D

THAT... Is a very sensible question. According to specs it's supposed to be 7.1m tall. Given that info, I'm thinking a price of $140. That having been said, this image makes it look considerably bigger, so if I were to base myself on the image, it would probably be closer to 160 bucks.

Cool. I'd be down for two still. $160 version preferably. :) Bigger is better. ;)

Assuming that the Inbit line is small It should be great if you can do all the inbit mechas. Gosu is a must be in 1/48 (although Ignacio is already making it), but what do you think about the Ligaa? Is in your plans to make it in 1/48?

Edited by cool8or

according i want 2 guys... i better like a price near of 140... ^_^