Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Don’t even start thinking about getting a 1/6th scaled figure @MKT, you’re going be dumping more $$$$ quickly than you expect. Trust me, there’s times that you don’t want to start as myself, @Kicker773, @Podtastic and @no3Ljm have fallen deeper into the rabbit hole and trying to get out while collecting it. 

I've been trying real hard...

danny_devito__crawl_7E3Lb.gif.b996886e081970699f1939217a22b86f.gif

:lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, borgified said:

You know what you should have done instead @no3Ljm?  Either a pic of Durian or Balut should suffice honestly and they will avoid it like there's no tommorow.  :lol:  

True true true. But then not everyone here is probably familiar with Durian and Balut. Hahaha! :lol: 

That image is actually one of the images that pops up after I searched for 'crawl/crawling out' gif. There's one that has baby turtle in it which I find it cute but Mr. Devito's image caught my eye. And I'm surprised finding out that he has a scene like that. Because I'm not familiar with that show. :spiteful: So I just pixelized the bum before uploading it so I won't get in trouble. :ph34r:

I find it hilarious because my post ended up as the next page's first post. :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

And I'm surprised finding out that he has a scene like that. Because I'm not familiar with that show. :spiteful: 

It's from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he goes a lot further then that, that show is absolutely hilarious, one of my all time favorite comedy series ever. 

41 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hahaha… Leave it to us that grown up with an Asian family background to pull out the weird and wacky food combos or stuff that never have heard before. Stinky Tofu anyone?  :p

Hahaha! :lol: Don't start with me when it comes to these foods. I'm already missing the genuine stuff. Wish this pandemic stuff will end soon so I can visit once again the Motherland. ;) 

26 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

It's from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he goes a lot further then that, that show is absolutely hilarious, one of my all time favorite comedy series ever. 

Ah. I heard that show before. I need to add that on my watchlist then. Thanks @Tking22! :good: 

On 3/23/2022 at 2:17 PM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

It's very good for being a KO. Strong and tough ratchet joints, well applied painted details, everything locks toghether as it should. So far so good.

Got it through ShowZ Store for U$S 94 shipped to the USA. It's a very solid figure. It's know to have the same knee ratchet issue as the original, but if you move the upper half of the knee mechanism first and then engage the lower knee ratchets, it should function as intended.

Thanks @Ignacio Ocamica! Good to know. :good: 

You know what, I've always been contemplating on getting an Optimus Prime figure. I have more Hot Rod/imus Prime figures and not even a single Optimus. 

13 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Storage roomS.

sh9000

Secret identity: King Randor

Residence: The Royal Palace of Eternia

6F46F29D-5BD1-4447-9B8A-448529AB9E8D.gif.e3a9054322a9b124d4b5cd527312a379.gif

Found TMNT NECA Fugitoid and paired it with the OG NECA Donnie and Super7 Ultimates Mikey.  This figure has so many fun turtle accessories that were in the original comics (specifically TMNT #4-5 and the Donatello single.)

20220326_221924.jpg

20220326_223336.jpg

20220326_222057.jpg

20220326_221956.jpg

20220326_160739.jpg

18 hours ago, CrossAir said:

At the end of the month some nice things came in... and finally my first RX-78

IMG_0541.jpeg.0b49a2a2bcd1d1bb9599604744758741.jpeg

The Metal Composite RX is a great figure. That is the figure I use for my RX representation. Is that a mouse pad in the lower right?  

5 minutes ago, chriswoo said:

Recently purchased YF21 and VF 22

IMG_20220319_043632.jpg

1 minute ago, MKT said:

Still beautiful birds in 2022! :wub:

Beautiful bird indeed. :wub: 

Seriously, as much that I'm looking forward to the DX YF-21. I'm not so sure how Bandai will beat it in Fighter mode. ;) 

1 minute ago, chriswoo said:

I am also waiting for bandai version. hope they release it next year or so

Same here. ;)

But I do honestly think that one really needs to go back to the drawing table first. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

The Metal Composite RX is a great figure. That is the figure I use for my RX representation. Is that a mouse pad in the lower right?  

Yes, it’s a mouse pad. It was included as a goodie from the shop I ordered from 🙂

27 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

Yes, it’s a mouse pad. It was included as a goodie from the shop I ordered from 🙂

That's cool! :good: So nice to see other online stores giving cool things like that. It's better than postcard or KitKat, I suppose. ;) 

By the way, seeing that the store is in Ireland based on the dotcom advertised on the mouse pad. Can I ask how long the interval on their stocks to come in if the item, let's say, got released this week in Japan? Just want to compare if it' the same as US shops (e.g. BBTS)?

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's cool! :good: So nice to see other online stores giving cool things like that. It's better than postcard or KitKat, I suppose. ;) 

By the way, seeing that the store is in Ireland based on the dotcom advertised on the mouse pad. Can I ask how long the interval on their stocks to come in if the item, let's say, got released this week in Japan? Just want to compare if it' the same as US shops (e.g. BBTS)?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I'm concerned their stocks came in approx. 3 to 6 weeks after the item was available in Japan. The Gullzwerg Kit for example, I think it was available in Japan around beginning of December, I got the in stock notice end of January. Or for Metal Build Freedom Concept 2 I got availability beginning of October, I think in Japan it was in store around August/September. Then release date for the DX VF-25 Worldwide Anniv. afaik is May 2022 in Japan, Hobby Frontline lists it with May-June.

But as I'm located in Europe ordering from them prevents me from high customs charges and increased shipping costs if ordered directly from Japan. So it is worth the wait. 

56 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

As far as I'm concerned their stocks came in approx. 3 to 6 weeks after the item was available in Japan. The Gullzwerg Kit for example, I think it was available in Japan around beginning of December, I got the in stock notice end of January. Or for Metal Build Freedom Concept 2 I got availability beginning of October, I think in Japan it was in store around August/September. Then release date for the DX VF-25 Worldwide Anniv. afaik is May 2022 in Japan, Hobby Frontline lists it with May-June.

But as I'm located in Europe ordering from them prevents me from high customs charges and increased shipping costs if ordered directly from Japan. So it is worth the wait. 

Got it! Thanks. So more or less, a month interval. Compared to BBTS, it's around 2 months, I believe. I don't remember having it a month though.

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Beautiful bird indeed. :wub: 

Seriously, as much that I'm looking forward to the DX YF-21. I'm not so sure how Bandai will beat it in Fighter mode. ;) 

I'm hoping they focus on Battroid, since that's where the Yamato really suffers. Also the legs could benefit from some re-engineering and newer plastics.

Plus I've already got 2 yamatos for fighter mode.

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm hoping they focus on Battroid, since that's where the Yamato really suffers. Also the legs could benefit from some re-engineering and newer plastics.

Plus I've already got 2 yamatos for fighter mode.

What you're saying basically is Bandai can just ignore the Fighter mode, since you already have Yamato's in Fighter mode. :rolleyes: 

How about for those who's planning on getting their first YF-21's and can't afford how much the Yamato are going nowadays? Or for those who want all modes to look better than what's available out there? Just saying. ;)