Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

38 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

😄😆

i would like to mod a GBP chest armor to fit the 1D DX.

Ah! That I want to see. :good: 

Btw, did you bought an extra for customizing? And are you also planning on replacing the chest number to '7' as well?

A big thank you to MW Member @rick.vale, this is my first complete Valkyrie Factory VF-1S set, while I have not transformed it yet my first impressions so far is this is NOT some Evolution Toys quality plastic, nothing locks together disappointment. 

This is essentially an Arcadia PF set that includes the option parts & bonus clear armor covers. The Tampo is really nice and from what I can see & feel, it's a sturdy Valk... not a floppy mess.

A few years ago I bought a Fast Pack armor set from @Shizuka the Cat and I was very impressed with those, so I'm happy to say this VF-1S is a win too! B))

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

A big thank you to MW Member @rick.vale, this is my first complete Valkyrie Factory VF-1S set, while I have not transformed it yet my first impressions so far is this is NOT some Evolution Toys quality plastic, nothing locks together disappointment. 

This is essentially an Arcadia PF set that includes the option parts & bonus clear armor covers. The Tampo is really nice and from what I can see & feel, it's a sturdy Valk... not a floppy mess.

A few years ago I bought a Fast Pack armor set from @Shizuka the Cat and I was very impressed with those, so I'm happy to say this VF-1S is a win too! B))

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

That looks like a great purchase. How much do those guys run? 

40 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

That looks like a great purchase. How much do those guys run? 

For the premium finish with SSP, the Roy version is going for about $200 on bababobo00712 toy store
and in that neighborhood on eBay as well. Hikaru is going for more.

I was impressed with what I'd gotten. Too bad it was the wrong character. 😅

3 hours ago, rick.vale said:

For the premium finish with SSP, the Roy version is going for about $200 on bababobo00712 toy store
and in that neighborhood on eBay as well. Hikaru is going for more.

I was impressed with what I'd gotten. Too bad it was the wrong character. 😅

I wouldn't pay 200 when I got the Arcadia versions for only slightly more than that back in the day. :unknw:

Thanks to @Skull One for these Zentradi ship models.  I didn't even know they existed!

And I'm new to figure collecting, so this may be common knowledge, but these Popup Parades are really nice for just $40.  Especially considering that most figures I want/see are INSANELY expensive.  Consequently, I've taken to collecting figures I find for a good price that look cool over ones I'm familiar with.  In fact, I actively avoid buying familiar figures because that's a slippery slope that leads to having to buy expensive ones to complete the set.  Even so, not a fan of Nekopara, but... I had to have all the cute cat girls.  At this price, it's not killing my wallet.

I usually avoid my wife's favorite collecting enabler, Hallmark, but the one time I did go in, they had an ornament of my favorite Doctor, Tom Baker.

IMG_20211209_223029149.jpg.f9178715a46960d427eb8bdc66fa687a.jpg

Edited by Pontus

On 12/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, Hikaru1234567890 said:

Finally found a YF-30 for 286 shipped from Mandarake In very excellent condition, only things were some paint issues on an antenna and two right saluting hands. 

856D5316-273A-487F-89D8-F47098F2AD9E.jpeg

Nice nice nice! :good:

But what made me curious is what's inside the safe box? More Macross stuff? :rolleyes:

starwarstvcdroidsc3pox2.JPG.b232c8fd2eb4a3585b82c274341c38f8.JPG

Another Star Wars TVC Droids C-3PO.  Looking forward to receiving TVC Droids Boba Fett and R2-D2 later.

starwarsblackseriespotfgreedo.JPG.d9fea3eabc0879cd8737aa423bea29f3.JPG

starwarsblackseriespotfgreedo2nd.JPG.d7f09a4366133a5476a348dfe56cdb61.JPG

Star Wars Black Series POTF Greedo x2.

starwarsblackseriespotfprincessleiayavin4.JPG.3a219a2974757206d71e99fb333892a2.JPG

Star Wars Black Series POTF Princess Leia Yavin 4.

starwarsblackseriestrapperwolfhasbropulse.JPG.724fdeb2f8b9da46170dcba45d2b16bf.JPG

Star Wars Black Series Trapper Wolf.

Edited by sh9000