Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

11 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Aw man, is that Subi new too? I feel like they realeased it before right?

2 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Wow Impreza 22B. I've never seen one in black.

They've released it in at least 2 different colors.  One in dark blue and another in maroon.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Ah, that what I thought. Will try to find this one too!

Cool.  The main 3 that I’m still looking for are the Tesla Cybertruck, X-Men X-Jet, and Premium TMNT Party Wagon.

2BA5A33A-6436-462C-AFDA-DD1CEA127819.jpeg.732d8b9d5bc531188aaa87857a409032.jpeg

E046526A-853C-4991-8DB6-6AA97B7DF199.jpeg.4fe56c6131a70d0ba48c099f93b5a9f2.jpeg

501CF439-593C-4017-80D5-9DE4AD52657B.jpeg.b6dbd5c2b84545f395dc27c99f819c9f.jpeg

Hot Wheels and Matchbox.

Took a fast, terrible pict but just received this from @ChristopherB

My seventh 1A and second GBP 1J, which is earmarked to be customed into the black GBP from "Love Flows By". The 1D is my second and is going to wear the super parts like the old model kit. The VF-4 is my first HMR of these. Deciding what I'm going to do with the extra 1J (I already have a GBP and one getting whacked by the Breetai from MEPTOYS).

No description available.

On 8/29/2021 at 9:09 PM, jenius said:

That looks WAAYYYY too familiar right now. I tried to put a spreadsheet together as I move to chronicle the toys and which boxes they were in... probably tripled the amount of time moving took.

Yeah I was considering putting a spreadsheet together but it’s just a time issue. We’re having trouble moving as it is.  This is not fun. 

On 8/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, jenius said:

That looks WAAYYYY too familiar right now. I tried to put a spreadsheet together as I move to chronicle the toys and which boxes they were in... probably tripled the amount of time moving took.

39 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

Yeah I was considering putting a spreadsheet together but it’s just a time issue. We’re having trouble moving as it is.  This is not fun. 

Haha, moving with crazy collections is such a pita. I spent days and rented a uhaul separately just to move parts of my collection myself. Spreadsheets would have taken years to do, literally. I ended up taking pictures of some boxes with part of their contents and a long time ago, I had a contents list that I wrote up and put in boxes or wrote directly on them so I could know what was in them. I still have no idea what’s in most of them. 

I bought these two, two dollar magnets. I could not find the Macross' skull, so Capt. Harlock's will do. Weirdly the black color looks so much lighter on the picture. This is the panel where the European model has the blinkers [the American model has the blinkers at the front corner] . I thought they'd look bigger, but for four bucks it was worth it. Let's see how quickly they get stolen!

magnet Harlock.jpg

Edited by vlenhoff

So here is my newest order from HLJ, would have included a YF-19, IF it wasn't delayed.

So I decided to start a custom Yamato fleet, I have a box of the frigates on backorder. The Vic Viper was a impulse buy during a contest on HLJ.

20210902_184335.jpg.398a08ad66ab7a489b5469dc33635422.jpg 

4 hours ago, Focslain said:

So here is my newest order from HLJ, would have included a YF-19, IF it wasn't delayed.

So I decided to start a custom Yamato fleet, I have a box of the frigates on backorder. The Vic Viper was a impulse buy during a contest on HLJ.

20210902_184335.jpg.398a08ad66ab7a489b5469dc33635422.jpg 

Nai wa~~~

(So bummed I missed the kumoko pre-orders)

1 hour ago, Focslain said:

Ouch, yah she was too cute not to nab, plus her and Lucas will be haunting my window this Halloween. 

Btw, found out Good Smile is also making a plushie, already out of stock on HLJ, but Amazon Japan still has it.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B097PHWMTH/

Edited by Sanity is Optional

@ValkAddict - The only way to save you from going unto "virutal insanity" on here us to purge yourself from this forum forever and not come back anymore. 

However I don't think your going to vanish from here as long as there is valks (unless we all ban you from logging on onto this website nes pas?). :p

Edit: added more details 

Edited by borgified

42 minutes ago, borgified said:

@ValkAddict - The only way to save you from going unto "virutal insanity" on here us to purge yourself from this forum forever and not come back anymore. 

However I don't think your going to vanish from here as long as there is valks (unless we all ban you from logging on onto this website nes pas?). :p

Edit: added more details 

^ ROFL