Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

Finally got TP Voltron and moshow kampfer this week.

IMG_20200217_231235904.jpg

People seem to like to crap on the TP Voltron. I've got the TP and SOC. I supposed if I had to pick one it would be the SOC. But I really like the TP.

Nice Ex Gokin you have there.:good:

I have been out of the game for a bit.  I've spent the past month and a half or so playing a bit of catch up. 

IMG_3319 IMG_3316

IMG_3315

IMG_3314 IMG_3313 IMG_3312

Edited by Draykov
fixed embedded images

8 minutes ago, borgified said:

You're going to need the DX SSP set soon @Draykov. 

Edit: Maybe your not a HMR Monster fan after all based on your previous posts. 

I've got some armor sets on pre-order for the April release.  As far as an HMR Monster, I wouldn't mind one if i could find one at a reasonable price, but there's also the issue of space.  I'm a long-time LEGO guy and I've been picking up Star Wars Hot Toys for a while now...so a Monster might be a bit much. 

Hello,

I just wanted to peek into MWF and see if there are any Macross toy releases coming on the horizon?

I have been out of the loop as of late, as my mother was diagnosed with cancer, so I have been away from home/school to help care for her the past several weeks. And with her upcoming surgery next week, I will likely continue to be caring for her for the next few months... or longer. Truth be told, I worry that my mom might not get to see me earn my PhD. 

I apologize in advance that I will probably not be available to help out with pre-order madness... at least not for quite some time. 

I will try to pop into MWF when I can.

Thanks,

Eleanor // Shizuka the Cat

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

2 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello,

I just wanted to peek into MWF and see if there are any Macross toy releases coming on the horizon?

I have been out of the loop as of late, as my mother was diagnosed with cancer, so I have been away from home/school to help care for her the past several weeks. And with her upcoming surgery next week, I will likely continue to be caring for her for the next few months. Truth be told, I worry that my mom might not get to see me earn my PhD. 

I apologize in advance that I will probably not be available to help out with pre-order madness... at least not for quite some time. 

Thanks,

Best of luck to you and your family. I lost my mother to cancer and the best thing about it was the time I spent with her and taking care of her before she passed. 

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello,

I have been out of the loop as of late, as my mother was diagnosed with cancer, so I have been away from home/school to help care for her the past several weeks. And with her upcoming surgery next week, I will likely continue to be caring for her for the next few months... or longer. Truth be told, I worry that my mom might not get to see me earn my PhD. 

Thanks,

Oh crap!

Hope your mom pulls through! Don't worry about silly things like toys or helping weirdos like us PO stuff. Focus on your schooling and helping your mom make it through this tough time!

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thanks for your kind words @Slave IV and @Lolicon.  I really appreciate it.

No problem! I went through the worst time of my life losing my girlfriend, grandma and mom all within a couple years...three of the most important women to me. I completely quit collecting at that time and that's how I missed a lot of Macross and other things I would have today but spending that time with my Grandma and Mom was priceless. You can always get back into collecting and go full retard on it later.

3 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Take care, best wishes for improvements in the situation. 

11 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery, Eleanor.  

3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Happy Bday @sqidd! Share your bday haul here when you get it.

7D3B9AC7-46FC-463B-B281-F9ABDB2E935C.jpeg.0e6fbb737f0aa357dd213c72abdc0966.jpeg

(Thanks to @crasis’s wife for making this in 2008. :hi:The internet is forever. Gotta love it.)

Thanks! I'm 12yrs old today!:yahoo:

The wifey poo got me this dude. A bit of a grail.:good:

Wave/Wham Tetsukoyojin Galient.

1glow-28.thumb.png.85884d9cc057f7174b34945a58ef6606.png

And I finally found one of these the other day. I've been looking for one since August. Fewture Ex Gokin Energer Z in the OG colors (the repaints are all over the place). Kinda got it for myself for my B Day.:D

502611744_EnergerZ.jpg.2ec991fb4beef039b69608957b23f425.jpg

Edited by sqidd

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

And I finally found one of these the other day. I've been looking for one since August. Fewture Ex Gokin Energer Z in the OG colors (the repaints are all over the place). Kinda got it for myself for my B Day.:D

Nice!

On 2/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Hope your mom is doing well, @Shizuka the Cat. My wife had cancer twice some years ago, and is a tough struggle, but the best we can do is to give all our emotional support for those afflicted.

Here are my two most recent acquisitions:

D3EB4491-BD4C-4076-B130-14D13F98EE92.jpeg

I’m really happy to have both of these in my collection! I finally have the fully loaded YF-19 and VF-4 toys that I’ve always wanted!

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

23 hours ago, sqidd said:

Wow, nice gifts!

19 hours ago, Bobby said:

Woah, that's cool!

...did you know they all made it back to the amusement park?...they just needed the help of an "Outsider" ^_^

Haha, sweet. 

36 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Nice. Got my Scarlet Witch and War Machine along with Fat Thor.

Bandai, where's my Iron Patriot?

I'm surprised they haven't announced it yet.  They're fond of making all of the armors.  It's the last thing of theirs I'd buy from the MCU too.  Unless they release that First Avenger figure they teased from several years ago.