Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

On 2/7/2020 at 10:46 PM, Convectuoso said:

I also got another non scale VF-0S kit, which I intend to customize as a VF-0D

Shame on Wave!  There's nothing more half-assed and cowardly than labeling a scale model as "non-scale," especially when Arcadia, Bandai, Hasegawa, and Yamato have produced figures of the same design at various officially-designated scales.

Incidentally, what scale is their non-scale VF-0 kit?

10 hours ago, tekering said:

Shame on Wave!  There's nothing more half-assed and cowardly than labeling a scale model as "non-scale," especially when Arcadia, Bandai, Hasegawa, and Yamato have produced figures of the same design at various officially-designated scales.

Incidentally, what scale is their non-scale VF-0 kit?

Roughly 1/100; Its stands roughly even with HMR but when placed next to a Toynami, VF-100's or Plus figures it has some actual height advantage.  

4 hours ago, Budo said:

Finally, the gang is all together...

I can't wait to be able to do that in Metal build (come on Bandai, step it up). :p

speaking of EVA: Smol and Tol, together at last.

49518731208_6f6e6c4e55_h.jpg

also, this came in a couple weeks ago but I really wanted to share because she's big. HM-R Spartan for scale.

49519470167_fdb398ed59_h.jpg

dexMVBY.jpg

Valk surfing!

So, funny story. I've been stashing a few new toys at work that I'm not quite ready to reveal to my better half. This idea came to me during some downtime earlier today when I was thinking about these two having similar color schemes. Don't mind my replacement antenna just sitting on top of the snapped one. I haven't even gotten to really play with this baby yet and I kinda wanted to imagine what it could look like.

44 minutes ago, 100mega said:

So, funny story. I've been stashing a few new toys at work that I'm not quite ready to reveal to my better half. 

That's how you know you have a problem, but even if there was a 12-step program for Macross collecting, I doubt any of would ever submit to it.

1 hour ago, Mazinger said:

That's how you know you have a problem, but even if there was a 12-step program for Macross collecting, I doubt any of would ever submit to it.

It's my first Valkyrie ;) I've got a long way to fall. LOL!

16 hours ago, 100mega said:

It's my first Valkyrie ;) I've got a long way to fall. LOL!

10 hours ago, apptt4 said:

accept your fate!

Image result for one of us meme

lol

Upcoming AFC 1/100:

Volume 47 Royal Air Force Typhoon FGR.4 41st Squadron 100th Anniversary Painting `` Sentinelli Tail Finn '' 2016

Volume 48 Iranian Air Force F-14A Tomcat 2015

Volume 49 Air Self-Defense Force RF-4E Recon Phantom 501st Squadron JASDF 50th anniversary painting

12 hours ago, iguanaman8989 said:

More spaceships!

I’m having a hard time not grabbing everything at once.

B3336BEE-A480-42D2-82F9-3E75D64FC004.jpeg

Boy do I ever wish Bandai would give us versions of these in the same scale as their star destroyer kit.  The destroyer isn't exactly big, but a rough one foot length is just a nice display size.