Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

18 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Nice!!  I still want the BIG D and E! 

Oh, I already got those. :) I'm eagerly awaiting the other Enterprises and the Defiant!

5a3bba2f865af_eaglemossenteprise-E.jpg.94b5d9f28b5b2dd2f5db29220ea2cb33.jpg

17 hours ago, spanner said:

was never much a fan of the original TV Enterprise but that looks to be a very lovely model! I wish I hadn't sold off my Starship models.. might have to get some back!

Including this one! Thanks for posting the photo!

Oh you know you want them! Buy them while they're doing their holiday sale! :D

16 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice flying saucer, Lolicon! ^_^ Btw, not a consumer whore just some toy addict like you. And seriously, we really need some intervention before it will ruin our financial life. Hahaha! :lol:

Oh man, we'd be much wealthier if we didn't have such habits! Well, financially wealthier, maybe. I guess I could live without my VF-1 Skull squadron... if you call that living. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Saburo said:

@Lolicon I was just thinking, you should have held the Enterprise by the saucer section as a homage to one of the episodes. :D

giant-green-space-hand-capturing-enterprise-star-trek.thumb.jpg.3cff95708db25ba817a967e3a68e02f2.jpg

LMAO I wish I had thought of that!

17 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Merry Christmas to me! I finally got my hands on some VF-1 armored goodness. (And my CF is wondering how he can get his hands on some too. :D)

IMG_2705.JPG

Congrats ScrambledValkyrie.  That’s one of my favorites.  I think you’ll find the armor to be quite nice.

32 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Merry Christmas to me! I finally got my hands on some VF-1 armored goodness. (And my CF is wondering how he can get his hands on some too. :D)

IMG_2705.JPG

Nice! I was very happy when I finally got mine  

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Congrats ScrambledValkyrie.  That’s one of my favorites.  I think you’ll find the armor to be quite nice.

Yep, one of my favorites too. The Armor is incredibly good. 

1 hour ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Good luck finding one, sir! sh9000 already bought all of them. ;)

41 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Hey Lolicon,

Is that Enterprise E made by Eaglemoss as well, or another manufacturer (like Diamond Select)?

-b.

Also Eaglemoss. It's their XL line of ships, which are larger and better quality than their small ships. I'm waiting for them to release all the Enterprises plus the Defiant.

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Oh, I already got those. :) I'm eagerly awaiting the other Enterprises and the Defiant!

5a3bba2f865af_eaglemossenteprise-E.jpg.94b5d9f28b5b2dd2f5db29220ea2cb33.jpg

Oh you know you want them! Buy them while they're doing their holiday sale! :D

Oh man, we'd be much wealthier if we didn't have such habits! Well, financially wealthier, maybe. I guess I could live without my VF-1 Skull squadron... if you call that living. :rolleyes:

LMAO I wish I had thought of that!

that's gorgeous! Love the Sovereign class design! 

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! I was very happy when I finally got mine  

Yep, one of my favorites too. The Armor is incredibly good. 

Yeah I imagine an HMR Armored VF-25S, Armored VF-11B, and VF-0S with Reactive Armor to also be good.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Good luck finding one, sir! sh9000 already bought all of them. ;)

Nah not all of them.  B))  There was one on Mandarake recently that was going for an ok price.

82206C67-2F65-43B1-A755-A908BE528AB5.thumb.jpeg.96f5bdce04ff9569942235909eb6611c.jpeg

Got a few items.

19 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah I imagine an HMR Armored VF-25S, Armored VF-11B, and VF-0S with Reactive Armor to also be good.

Nah not all of them.  B))  There was one on Mandarake recently that was going for an ok price.

82206C67-2F65-43B1-A755-A908BE528AB5.thumb.jpeg.96f5bdce04ff9569942235909eb6611c.jpeg

Got a few items.

Yeah, any armored Valk in the HMR line is instabuy! Needless to say, any HMR period is instabuy but the armor is very impressive.

Seeing all of these Eaglemoss Star Trek ships made me check out different sites about them as I’m still a Star Trek fan.  The ships are cool and it’s impressive that so many from different series have been released.  It would be even cooler if the majority were in scale to one another.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

No. Only the Aoshima version can do that.

5a3d4083ad30e_Enterprise-Dsaucersep01.jpg.102ce9cc272b9df254d48d67dd9bd138.jpg

5a3d408659854_Enterprise-Dsaucersep02.jpg.3d439826534901e9bf0ed8437ff05dcd.jpg

Art Asylum's/Diamond Select's "D" can do it too, but it doesn't have all the pretty lit-up windows.  That Aoshima must be a bloody fortune nowadays, while the smaller non-scale (although, it's about the same size as the old AMT kit, so around 1/1400) nowhere near as awesome AA/DS can be had very reasonably and displays quite well.

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Got these in recently. one Beta from MW member Jasonc and the other from Ebay, both for a really good price! B))

IMG_9356.JPG

A blast from the past! I actually watched Robotech first (all three sagas on ADV Films DVD) and then Macross two or three months later and now hooked on the latter. Even though I like the Macross valks, I still have a soft spot for the Alpha/Beta fighters and the Cyclones. ^_^

Edit: @mechaninac: The Aoshima one (that you posted) is asking close to $700 USD on Evilbay (not including S+H). 

Edited by borgified

11 minutes ago, borgified said:

A blast from the past! I actually watched Robotech first (all three sagas on ADV Films DVD) and then Macross two or three months later and now hooked on the latter. Even though I like the Macross valks, I still have a soft spot for the Alpha/Beta fighters and the Cyclones. ^_^

I'll be a Macross Valkyrie fan til my last breath but I've always had a love for the Legioss & Tread designs. The Cyclone/Ride Armors are a timeless work of art!  B))

53 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

I'll be a Macross Valkyrie fan til my last breath but I've always had a love for the Legioss & Tread designs. The Cyclone/Ride Armors are a timeless work of art!  B))

Very awesome pics ups @505thAirborne!  Speaking of Ride Armor, I have prepare my wallet because the Sentinel Ride Armor Stick Ver is being released, as well as the Elint Seeker in Jan.

2 hours ago, borgified said:

AEdit: @mechaninac: The Aoshima one (that you posted) is asking close to $700 USD on Evilbay (not including S+H). 

@Lolicon posted it actually, I only re-posted in response to him.  I wen't on eBay after I posted here, out of curiosity, just to check out the prices, and found one new Enterprise D for $599.00 w/free shipping, one Limited Edition USS Yamato NCC-71807 for the same 'Buy it Now' price plus shipping (both CRAZY), and another Yamato for $1456.00 w/free shipping (clinically INSANE!).

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Very awesome pics ups @505thAirborne!  Speaking of Ride Armor, I have prepare my wallet because the Sentinel Ride Armor Stick Ver is being released, as well as the Elint Seeker in Jan.

I am so relieved that the Sentinel Ride-Armors ( I have both on PO) are not til next year, my Visa card is still smoking from this year purchases! :lol:

@Slave IV Maybe one day while we're still young a company like Arcadia or Bandai will make the definitive Legioss & Tread set. B))

52 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

I am so relieved that the Sentinel Ride-Armors ( I have both on PO) are not til next year, my Visa card is still smoking from this year purchases! :lol:

@Slave IV Maybe one day while we're still young a company like Arcadia or Bandai will make the definitive Legioss & Tread set. B))

Haha, I might go bankrupt next year with the ride armors and PF SDF-1 on top of everything else!:D

Arcadia, Bandai or Sentinel, since they are doing ride armors giving us a Legioss & Tread set would make my day even though I'll be selling organs to get them at that point. With my luck, all three of them will put them out around the same time and put me under for good. :p

Got my third and final pre-Christmas haul in Friday. The Beast Wars MPs are pretty damn awesome, I held off for a while but once Dinobot was announced I knew I was finally all in on the line. I'll probably rear back on official Takara G1 MPs and go more third party, I'm not liking those as much now, but the Beast Wars stuff is great. Mezco Wolverine was worth the wait, I really like him, but the ankle pivot is still half assed, Mezco needs to really get on that.

20171224_135932.thumb.jpg.3d687843a4182e8d2ed4afd7d93cb157.jpg