Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I just need that Phoenix/Cyclops set.  My last resort will be to just use the rewards from my credit card to get it cheap on amazon.

Sent you a PM.

I'm keeping my eye out but going to be out for a week...will see how it goes. Good luck and get me one if you can!

On 7/7/2017 at 8:48 PM, spanner said:

awesome!!! I love that Lego Saturn V! I would love to have one myself! 

Thanks spanner, the Lego is usually outside of the my normal purchases but the Saturn V was too awesome to pass up.

On 7/8/2017 at 1:44 AM, no3Ljm said:

If that happens, I don't know what to do. Probably just sell my Valks then? :lol: 

Nice Lego set. ;) 

Great catch Darotower!  :good:

But to be honest, I thought the 'red-dot-headed' VF-17D is the "Clown Valkyrie"? :ph34r: :lol:

Thanks! Not sure when I will build it, I don't have any room to display it. :lol:

On 7/8/2017 at 9:06 AM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got these during the HLJ sale. I love SD figs :lol:

Those are awesome, SD Stormtroopers look cool!

19 hours ago, linitrofe said:

Where did you get the Saturn V? How much?

A buddy of mine had an extra one he sold it to me for retail. $119USD

Got a few new things in, I got the import version of Figuarts Dr. Strange, but the US Bluefin release of Deadshot. I always loved Brawn in Transformers G1, I think he got the most screen time for a mini bot besides Bee and Cliffjumper. I missed out on BadCube Brawny's first run, thankfully they just put out a second release so I was able to finally get on board the Masterpiece Brawn train! I love this little guy! I think BadCube nailed him, I also have their MP Gears and he's fantastic! BadCube is nailing these MP mini bots, they're a lot of fun to transform, and I think they look perfect in with my nearly complete MP Season 1 crew. I just need an MP Cliffjumper and Huff and I'm good, thankfully BadCube is delivering on Huff and I may give X-Transbots a shot with their upcoming MP Cliffjumper, I have their MP Windcharger though and he's a bit crap.

20170710_194516.thumb.jpg.e8e7655c32fc18002f5a5b62e780881b.jpg

20170710_194713.thumb.jpg.a19f13a26798637eafcdcdfedf201400.jpg

3 hours ago, Astralith said:

This bad boy finally showed up today after a month via Nippan-Yasan. last time I use SAL that's for Damn sure. 

Shout-out to @technoblue for the black heatshield! 

20170710_161828.jpg

Congrats! ;)

So you replaced the heatshield first before you're going to give this to your dad? Did he preferred black over red?

Anyways, looks nice with the black heatshield. ^_^

54 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Congrats! ;)

So you replaced the heatshield first before you're going to give this to your dad? Did he preferred black over red?

Anyways, looks nice with the black heatshield. ^_^

He loves the black, says the red looks too pronounced like "an M&M on his stomach" XD .    

57 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Quite a nice (and expensive) delivery you got there. Hope you got a good deal.

Ended up at ~$600 total including shipping (Valk was opened but never transformed so effectively mint, the supers were MISB, and the tornado pack is actually still in the factory cellophane) so I think I did fairly well.

22 minutes ago, Jaustin89 said:

Ended up at ~$600 total including shipping (Valk was opened but never transformed so effectively mint, the supers were MISB, and the tornado pack is actually still in the factory cellophane) so I think I did fairly well.

Congrats on your purchase! ;)

Though I can't remember having the Tornado Parts wrapped in cellophane. All BAndai Web Exclusives items are shipped or packed in a brown shipper box and not wrapped in cellophane.

IMG_4388.thumb.JPG.657c3dbefb34f0fb7c707cafbf5c1ddd.JPG

Finally opened ML Cyclops.  Looks great.

IMG_4389.thumb.JPG.ddd12c7fa067d90159e28084ade96e29.JPG

It will go well with the ML Jean Grey that I got.  I still have ML Beast, Iceman, and Professor X (I'll try the hoverchair mod) coming in.

IMG_4390.thumb.JPG.851e5505a1b3a5db7c3213d21420551d.JPG

IMG_4392.thumb.JPG.db7127e32edebeb9f66d01cc88b54467.JPG

Also got a package that I chose to have take months to come in.  It had a VF-22S Milia that I needed to complete my Macross 1/60 detolf, another HMR Glaug, and another set of HMR Effect Parts (not shown).

IMG_4391.thumb.JPG.1dc77c6a42b8cb3f418cfbd4b2443311.JPG

Lastly I got some 1/100 Regults that will fill in nicely with the rest of my HMR Zentradi army.  :good:

Edited by sh9000