Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Well, got my Mirage and Nendoroid Erika Hartmann from HLJ today. First order from them, and I rather liked the way they packed things. They put the boxes on a larger cardboard tray then put a tight fitting plastic sleeve over them so they couldn't move. Then they put the tray into a perfectly fitted box. Well done! 

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

21 hours ago, Gundam@EFSF said:

finally made the 25s in B mode....

https://scontent.fhkg3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p960x960/19620920_10154891098282875_3481149087416049855_o.jpg?oh=e734cd0b36801cf9a5bcd6bb99179957&oe=59C425AE

010.thumb.jpg.bf0b1222f5e4814d4de5760dce370a37.jpg

Making this pose stable should have taken a lot of efforts... Special mention to your tenacity !

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Got another GBP armor, this one is for the 1A TV

20170703_105608.jpg

That looks awesome.

IMG_4201.thumb.JPG.9d803d070d9fd21ee5e410d21e8a4e4d.JPGIMG_4202.thumb.JPG.29871b278082af7269ae129b6aca7341.JPG

$11.99 Spider-Man figures and $13.98 Angela.

Edited by sh9000

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Sweet deals and nice finds!

Thanks.  I want that Marvel Legends Kitty Pryde to go on clearance in store.  I would convert it into a Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

26 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Infantry formation:

20170703_190154.jpg

Awesome pic Ignacio.

3 minutes ago, coronadlux said:

Just got these. Including the bikes.

20170702_130845.jpg

Sweet, I used to have that bike when I was a kid but I'll be damned if I know what happened to it :lol:

Nice purchase!

On 7/3/2017 at 3:08 PM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Infantry formation:

20170703_190154.jpg

Love it, Ignacio. So intimidating. ^_^  :good: 

1 hour ago, coronadlux said:

Just got these. Including the bikes.

20170702_130845.jpg

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Sweet. I need that Ley on my collection

I need a 1/10 version of Ley and Stick in their civvies in my collection. :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Nice! Ive been thinking about getting that for a while now but cant pull the trigger

Thanks! It's super cute and I'm a sucker for SD figs. Here's the anymoon review:

I want to pickup the Metal Slug land ship from the same company but I'm trying to focus on macross for a bit. 

I'm still in the process of filing a claim with USPS and Nippon-Yasan for my lost Figuarts Iron Man Mark VI Registered Mail package so I decided to nab one with Hall of Armor via eBay the cheapest one I could find. 

x1anDjY.jpg

Buying another figure without the Hall of Armor from Mandarake probably will cost the same if I used EMS as getting one with the Hall of Armor stateside. I was charged Y8260 with using Registered Mail. Why use EMS for small package if you want to save a little? Because atleast with EMS, I could probably claim 100% of the total price afterwards whereas from the Registered Mail option, I could only claim Y6000. That's what it states on the Japan Post. And that will depends if Nippon-Yasan will play nice with me during this claim because according to USPS International representative, they should be the one who needs to file the claim for you since they're the ones who bought the shipping for you.

So from now just to be safe, I'm using EMS. Though I'm not sure if I really need the Hall of Armor. Oh well.

Edited by no3Ljm

11 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! You in film or surveillance? :p

At the moment, I'm playing the part of IT guy and staff picture photographer on the side. Our marketing manager is new to the company and has ambitions of really pushing our image into as much social media and online presence as possible, so he's very interested in engaging someone who can get some different perspectives on pictures and video content, suitable for marketing purposes. Let's just say my interest in a toy to fly around, now has a financial reason hanging off of it too. ;)

57 minutes ago, mickyg said:

At the moment, I'm playing the part of IT guy and staff picture photographer on the side. Our marketing manager is new to the company and has ambitions of really pushing our image into as much social media and online presence as possible, so he's very interested in engaging someone who can get some different perspectives on pictures and video content, suitable for marketing purposes. Let's just say my interest in a toy to fly around, now has a financial reason hanging off of it too. ;)

Good stuff! Always nice to get paid to play!