Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

13 hours ago, ntsan said:

I like the white paint of Arcadia 0s, but that is out of my budget atm.

That's the big reason I didn't get one. I spent big on Arcadia's VF-0A & 0D. 

I was always happy with Yamato's off-white for Roy, then Arcadia one-upped everyone with that perfect 0S white! :D

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Blaster is a poor man's Soundwave...A cheap ripoff :p

This right here. Soundwave has Blaster beat in every way, even when laying down beats. His sidekicks are even more awesome. Can you even name any of Blasters? I'm here on a forum filled with 80's cartoon nostalgia and I still bet most of you can't without looking it up. 

51 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

This right here. Soundwave has Blaster beat in every way, even when laying down beats. His sidekicks are even more awesome. Can you even name any of Blasters? I'm here on a forum filled with 80's cartoon nostalgia and I still bet most of you can't without looking it up. 

haha, much harsher than I was:D

30 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Eject, and Rewind. 

nice, I knew Steeljaw for sure.

I have them somewhere. They also had two cassettes that joined up to form one bigger robot - don't know their names, but the Autobots had a tank/airplane combo and the Decepts had a vulture/ape? combo. 

Got a package from buyee :D

IMG_2076.JPG

I love the 1/48 brownies. I just need like 4 or 5 more...and then 4 or 5 more after that lol

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_4075.thumb.JPG.571ab9dc1e1793b1e74054c12e1c4a8f.JPGIMG_4076.thumb.JPG.82294aa8027667673d3767056dca4dbe.JPG

Got Marvel Legends Symbiote Spider-Man for $11.  Also got 8 Chain Bases and another HMR Spartan.  I'll paint this one blue.

Nice! I love those chain bases, I have over 20 of them and they make for a great backdrop. 

I hope Kotobukiya gets around to releasing the other versions and accessories. 

25 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_4075.thumb.JPG.571ab9dc1e1793b1e74054c12e1c4a8f.JPGIMG_4076.thumb.JPG.82294aa8027667673d3767056dca4dbe.JPG

Got Marvel Legends Symbiote Spider-Man for $11.  Also got 8 Chain Bases and another HMR Spartan.  I'll paint this one blue.

Nice deal on Spidey! I never got any chain bases yet but they always look nice in pics.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice! I love those chain bases, I have over 20 of them and they make for a great backdrop. 

I hope Kotobukiya gets around to releasing the other versions and accessories. 

Thanks.  Damn 8 was already in a big shipping box.  Can you imagine more than 20 in a box?  I might end up getting more.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Nice deal on Spidey! I never got any chain bases yet but they always look nice in pics.

Thanks.  Yeah I'll probably use them most with HMR but I'll also try them out as part of a Danger Room for my 3.75" X-Men figures.

10 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks.  Damn 8 was already in a big shipping box.  Can you imagine more than 20 in a box?  I might end up getting more.

Thanks.  Yeah I'll probably use them most with HMR but I'll also try them out as part of a Danger Room for my 3.75" X-Men figures.

ooo, Danger Room backdrop sounds like it would be real good.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:50 PM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got a package from buyee :D

IMG_2076.JPG

I love the 1/48 brownies. I just need like 4 or 5 more...and then 4 or 5 more after that lol

Now that is a nice package to receive! And the 1/48 Cannon Fodder is a must have, I only have two and like you, would love to get another 3 or 4 more! B))

On 6/23/2017 at 10:10 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Now that is a nice package to receive! And the 1/48 Cannon Fodder is a must have, I only have two and like you, would love to get another 3 or 4 more! B))

Thanks! I just picked up CF number three (and superparts) woot!!!

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Yup. Gonna paint it, add metal thrusters, and im gonna try my hand at digital camo ^_^

These might also be of interest, then. I bought the first one and my first thought was "This will be perfect if I ever want to DIY a camo scheme." Best of luck. :)

Decal cutting mat: https://hlj.com/product/PITIT3002

1/35 photo-etch digital stencil (for tank models): https://hlj.com/product/VYMTEZ053

37 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! I got it too but had to order online. Did you find them in store? 

What about the Phoenix/Cyclops 2pk?

I ordered them online as well.  There's a BOGO 40% off sale going on so I'm going to try and return and repurchase them with that offer.  I would have done it today but there's one lady at customer service who is extremely difficult to work with.  Hopefully I can get the Phoenix/Cyclops 2 pack online as well because I went to TRU today when it opened and several people were looking for it.

15 hours ago, kajnrig said:

These might also be of interest, then. I bought the first one and my first thought was "This will be perfect if I ever want to DIY a camo scheme." Best of luck. :)

Decal cutting mat: https://hlj.com/product/PITIT3002

1/35 photo-etch digital stencil (for tank models): https://hlj.com/product/VYMTEZ053

Thanks for the links! Definitely will be picking them up. To get started i ordered these last week and theyre on the way right now. ^_^

https://hlj.com/product/HQPDCMTL

I used the BOGO 40% offer and bought a random Marvel Legends figure in order to get Marvel Legends Spider-Man Homecoming Spider-Man for $11.99.  I'll just return the random Marvel Legends figure.

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

From Mandarake. My seconds DX VF-31J and Hi-Spec Orguss Olson. Also, completed the Variable Master File Valkyrie Books inculding Episode Archives.

Awesome @no3Ljm! I have been looking at Master File books on Mandarake, are they in good condition?

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

From Mandarake. My seconds DX VF-31J and Hi-Spec Orguss Olson. Also, completed the Variable Master File Valkyrie Books inculding Episode Archives.

XWLmxt2.jpg

:hail::hail::hail:    Awesome haul no3Ljml!! Mandarake has had some good prices on those books! 

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Awesome @no3Ljm! I have been looking at Master File books on Mandarake, are they in good condition?

Yup. All of them are Rank B. Didn't expect that it's still pristine. Some of the old one like the VF-1's have that 'old' paper smell going on now but I'm liking it. Hehehe. ^_^ If you're going to buy some, make sure to pick it up from one store so you can save shipping cost. ;) 

21 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

:hail::hail::hail:    Awesome haul no3Ljml!! Mandarake has had some good prices on those books! 

Good price indeed as a used book. But getting everything at the same time, made a hole in my CC's. Hahaha! :lol: