Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Nice!

How do you like the Comicave figures compared to Sentinel Re:Edits?

Comicave's are basically a metal figuarts. I only have 3 of them Igor, Shotgun, and Silver Centurion and they are all really well done and the LEDs just make them better than a figuarts IMO. As far as comparing them with Re:Edits i would still pick up a Re:Edit before these every time. They have everything IMO articulation, finish, and the LEDs. 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Great purchases everyone! ;)

Does it come with a Paul Walker figure? ^_^

:lol: no, this was car only. Im a little disappointed that at 1:18 the wheels dont turn on this one <_<

Edited by anubis20

1 minute ago, anubis20 said:

Comicave's are basically a metal figuarts. I only have 3 of them Igor, Shotgun, and Silver Centurion and they are all really well done and the LEDs just make them better than a figuarts IMO. As far as comparing them with Re:Edits i would still pick up a Re:Edit before these every time. They have everything IMO articulation, finish, and the LEDs. 

:lol: no, this was car only. Im a little disappointed that at 1:18 the wheels dont turn on this one <_<

Thanks for the info! I just got another Re:Edit and love those things.

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I feel you on that one..got a 1:18 BMW M6 Coupe last year for like $80 plus shipping and the back wheels don't turn. I'm like seriously??? :mellow:<_<

On 6/15/2017 at 2:00 AM, sh9000 said:

Congrats.  3 things about that make it really nice:  it's a later release by Yamato, it's white, and it has lovely TV Super Parts.

Good old Yamato. The dumbest valk mistake I made was selling my 30th anniversary Roy and Hikaru, thinking that the Arcadia would be an upgrade. Now I have a pink Roy. Sheeeeeesh.

Edited by arbit

1 hour ago, spanner said:

very interesting! I wonder what that F&F Skyline is actually like? I'd like to add a R34 to my collection.. Can you post some photos and thoughts about it? 

Its pretty good, I LOVE the cars from the 2nd F&F so for me its perfect. Only the doors open and the front wheels do not turn which is a little bit disappointing. Aside from that its a good representation of the on screen R34. 

912D9EB2-B08A-4002-A89B-43FBFC57D87E.jpg

780DADDC-FB99-4F21-A561-3E7BE06856A2.jpg

E6573ACC-11E2-4AA1-A0E0-CD2D8B397C13.jpg

Dont mind the missing tail light lens.. I found it in the box :p

99B7196D-839B-480C-8E88-F9717EA7225C.jpg

20 hours ago, Tking22 said:

My younger cousin drove down from UNR to visit the family, he wanted to go to the Fashion Show Mall, which is packed and I hate, but on we went. If I'm gonna battle traffic getting there and idiots while I'm there I'm definitely going to check my favorite stores, which means I HAVE to hit the Lego Store. Saw this absolute beast of a set sitting on the shelf and I had to have it, most expensive impulse buy in quite a while but it looks insane. Third largest Lego set ever made, and I love Ghostbusters to death, it's retiring next year and then it will be impossible to find for less then a small boat, so yeah, I had to bite.

20170614_183040.thumb.jpg.40af3b06f0f5e46c69c36b16105e86de.jpg

20170614_183423.thumb.jpg.7a236966f079f25ca88d76fa7dd243f7.jpg

I have that set. It took a while to build but really nice. I have ecto 1 as well.

18 hours ago, arbit said:

Good old Yamato. The dumbest valk mistake I made was selling my 30th anniversary Roy and Hikaru, thinking that the Arcadia would be an upgrade. Now I have a pink Roy. Sheeeeeesh.

Yeah I don't even want to sell my Yamato 1/60 v2 M&M's for the Arcadia releases.

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

How many HMRs do you have now?

15 Regults, 2 Glaugs, 3 Monsters, 41 VF-1's, 6 Spartans, and 3 sets of Missile Effects.  I also have 1 of each release MISB.

Edited by sh9000

On June 14, 2017 at 11:53 AM, 505thAirborne said:

Nice score!! If I ever get another V.2 VF-1S this is the one I want to have! Hint hint Arcadia!! B))

Thanks. With the recent announcement of the Arcadia M&M re-releases, I was thinking it might happen be that Arcadia would eventually re-release this super bundle as well. But who knows how long that might take, and also…

On June 14, 2017 at 0:42 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

so much better than the premium pink arcadia

…so decided to go ahead and hunt this one down.

On June 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM, sh9000 said:

Congrats.  3 things about that make it really nice:  it's a later release by Yamato, it's white, and it has lovely TV Super Parts.

Thanks. And yep, pretty much.

On June 14, 2017 at 0:24 PM, derex3592 said:

Beautiful bird!!! 

Thanks, I happen to agree. :D

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

15 Regults, 2 Glaugs, 3 Monsters, 41 VF-1's, 6 Defenders, and 3 sets of Missile Effects.  I also have 1 of each release MISB.

You have some Spartans, too, right?

At any rate, that is one impressive list. I'm trying to imagine the amazing scene you could create with all of them together. Though you'd need an entire room!

7 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

You have some Spartans, too, right?

At any rate, that is one impressive list. I'm trying to imagine the amazing scene you could create with all of them together. Though you'd need an entire room!

Oops I meant Spartans.  I have Defenders preordered.  Yeah they'd fill a room.

This is possibly the best LEGO set ever. Enough details to act like a scale model, functioning stage separations, comes with Lunar Module and Command Module splashdown diorama, 1 meter tall, 1969 pieces at $120 retail price. The rocket may look simple on the outside, but man the build and engineering on the inside is absolutely MIND-BLOWING. 

WDzAZr5.jpg

IMG_3998.thumb.JPG.657096469cbec5884771968a744903a7.JPG

Got another Nousjadeul-Ger and finally had a chance to clean it.  Personally I think they scale well with HMR.  Please excuse the well kept MISB collection in the background.  B))

Got a big haul from Zenmarket this week :lol: 

VF-1S and Defender are sealed. YF-21 was a store front item; box is worn but the contents look new.

Defomecha were a relatively cheap impulse buy. Two sets of four and I believe each set was 1000 yen plus shipping. 

IMG_2073.JPG

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

19 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got a big haul from Zenmarket this week :lol: 

VF-1S and Defender are sealed. YF-21 was a store front item; box is worn but the contents look new.

Defomecha were a relatively cheap impulse buy. Two sets of four and I believe each set was 1000 yen plus shipping. 

IMG_2073.JPG

That's too much good stuff in just one pic! Nice haul!!! Especially that YF-21. B))