Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

On 6/8/2017 at 8:48 PM, Slave IV said:

Awesome haul!

Thanks!

On 6/8/2017 at 9:23 PM, Mommar said:

IMG_0032.thumb.JPG.f53f8ae04b03364f297248268e400578.JPG

Nice pose for Spider-Man and Mary Jane.

17 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Damn, that's one nice Apocalypse.  Oh, yeah the 171 isn't bad either.

Thanks.  They really are.

16 hours ago, spanner said:

20170610_004044.jpg

The VF-19F is one of my favorites and is very lovely.

On 6/10/2017 at 2:26 AM, spanner said:

a few recent additions from a trade deal. Cost me one of my VF-31J and what ever VF-31 variant is released next after Mirage but I'm happy! :good:

besides you can never have too many VF-1! :D

20170610_004044.jpg

Man that figma tank is pretty big!

Just got this in yesterday. May not be Mospeada related, but it's still a Legioss design. The colors actually look really good in person. Just need the Green & Red then my collection is complete. B))

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

On 6/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Just got this in yesterday. May not be Mospeada related, but it's still a Legioss design. The colors actually look really good in person. Just need the Green & Red then my collection is complete. B))

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

I have all the alpha's. Personally the blue if my fav. They are such a sweet looking bird!

I have the red, blue and green Alphas and they were very iffy QC, some are better than others, the hands crumbled very easily, and the bow in fighter mode annoys me as well as the upper and lower arms not locking in together in fighter mode.  Still, I liked the overall look of it.  The Betas were much better overall. I have the blue, red and green ones and have had no problems.  Always kinda wanted the Shadow Alpha, but never got it, was the Shadow Beta ever actually released? 

Edited by derex3592

4 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

I have the red, blue and green Alphas and they were very iffy QC, some are better than others, the hands crumbled very easily, and the bow in fighter mode annoys me as well as the upper and lower arms not locking in together in fighter mode.  Still, I liked the overall look of it.  The Betas were much better overall. I have the blue, red and green ones and have had no problems.  Always kinda wanted the Shadow Alpha, but never got it, was the Shadow Beta ever actually released? 

I believe the word "Vapoware" describes the Shadow Beta. I'm planning on getting another Green Beta and make a custom Shadow with it. If you can find a Shadow fighter for cheap, grab one.... they are really cool! B))

14 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I haven't been able to find a blue Alpha that doesn't cost an arm and a leg :(

Yeah they are tough to find cheap.  Found my second blue alpha on eBay a couple months ago for $150 and it had a broken hand.  I didn't care since it was gonna be in fighter mode attached to the beta at all times. :)

26 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3950.thumb.JPG.c537410d8a8cb99c04de335e0380da7b.JPG

Free Lego Batgirl Minifigure.  I'll give it my kid.  B))

Sweet! I have John Wick 2 at home but haven't watched it yet. First one was good and I hear the second is better. Already some internet chatter about chapter three. 

14 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

^^ Nice! I have two Scott Alpha's. one shadow and now this one. Gotta find Lancer & Rook down the road! B))

Bernard is such a traitor... shooting down the shadow fighters. how is he better than Colonel Wolf. 

that spy he fell in love with really did a mindjob on him^_^ 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3950.thumb.JPG.c537410d8a8cb99c04de335e0380da7b.JPG

Free Lego Batgirl Minifigure.  I'll give it my kid.  B))

Boo! No Lego John Wick Minifigure? :lol: 

43 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Sweet! I have John Wick 2 at home but haven't watched it yet. First one was good and I hear the second is better. Already some internet chatter about chapter three. 

Yup. John Wick 1 & 2 is a great movie. And true, they're going to make Chapter 3. ;)

OK, guess we'll have to get LBM at Target, then....

Me, I just got this lil guy off eBay. Arm was broken on arrival, so the seller gave me a 50% refund! 

He fits in perfectly with the 1/144 crew, but makes the matchbox Spartan & Defender look pretty crappy.

IMG_4399.JPG

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yes John Wick 2 is great.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Boo! No Lego John Wick Minifigure? :lol: 

Yup. John Wick 1 & 2 is a great movie. And true, they're going to make Chapter 3. ;)

Agreed.  Too bad Target didn't include exclusive packaging or included an assassin's reference book or something.

I would totally buy John Wick toys.

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Bernard is such a traitor... shooting down the shadow fighters. how is he better than Colonel Wolf. 

that spy he fell in love with really did a mindjob on him^_^ 

Well technically they were the Drone Legioss, so no innocent pilots were lost. As for the girl, insert Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze, "What ever it is, that girl put a spell on me". :D

48 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

My first 1/60 v2!

Shows a few signs of use, and I've only had time to just take the valk out, but I'm already really impressed. 

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG

Nice score!! If I ever get another V.2 VF-1S this is the one I want to have! Hint hint Arcadia!! B))

On 2017-6-13 at 2:18 PM, Kelsain said:

OK, guess we'll have to get LBM at Target, then....

Me, I just got this lil guy off eBay. Arm was broken on arrival, so the seller gave me a 50% refund! 

He fits in perfectly with the 1/144 crew, but makes the matchbox Spartan & Defender look pretty crappy.

IMG_4399.JPG

I've had similar issues with those Tomahawks, but still love the amount of detail on such a small figure. Lots of articulation and poseability

6 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

My first 1/60 v2!

Shows a few signs of use, and I've only had time to just take the valk out, but I'm already really impressed. 

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG

Congrats.  3 things about that make it really nice:  it's a later release by Yamato, it's white, and it has lovely TV Super Parts.

My younger cousin drove down from UNR to visit the family, he wanted to go to the Fashion Show Mall, which is packed and I hate, but on we went. If I'm gonna battle traffic getting there and idiots while I'm there I'm definitely going to check my favorite stores, which means I HAVE to hit the Lego Store. Saw this absolute beast of a set sitting on the shelf and I had to have it, most expensive impulse buy in quite a while but it looks insane. Third largest Lego set ever made, and I love Ghostbusters to death, it's retiring next year and then it will be impossible to find for less then a small boat, so yeah, I had to bite.

20170614_183040.thumb.jpg.40af3b06f0f5e46c69c36b16105e86de.jpg

20170614_183423.thumb.jpg.7a236966f079f25ca88d76fa7dd243f7.jpg