Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

22 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! Open your missiles or the GBP?

Both lol...I haven't had a chance yet to open them up outside of checking the contents.  I would never have guessed that I'd one day have a backlog of toys hehe...

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

Both lol...I haven't had a chance yet to open them up outside of checking the contents.  I would never have guessed that I'd one day have a backlog of toys hehe...

Haha, open that stuff, it's so fun! As for back log, tell me about it. I have a backlog of unopened toys dating back to the mid 90's. :ohmy:

On 5/24/2017 at 7:01 PM, dragonstar1982 said:

Finally got this guy at a super cheap  price. Funny how much cheaper this was than the firm's version.

20170520_195932.jpg

Is that the 12" one?  I have him and I think he's great. Packed away somewhere though.  I thought this version was better than the three zero one. 

5 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

Is that the 12" one?  I have him and I think he's great. Packed away somewhere though.  I thought this version was better than the three zero one. 

Yeah it's the RAH version, I agree to. The armor and face look better than the three zero one

Some figures I got this week, I'm stunned  of this none Bandai brand Metal Build the sheer quality of the figure is insane, I bought this figure because I wanted first to have the idea of what a Metal Build is, so before I shell out 200 bucks or more in a Bandai one I wanted to try out this ones first(did a lot of reaserch :D), and for my surprise I'm speechless is just amazing, the size, the detail, the metal, the heft of my god heft are just amazing, I was about to try to get the re-issue seven sword bandai version this July but I don't know I want it know because of this one, will try to get Exia part repair III I think it has a reasonable price right now.

As you can see in the picture there is Model Kit of Master Chief, it doesn't show up in the picture but this is from Bandai , I'm trying to get into Gunpla and so I got this from Toy R us in a clearance (5 bucks) as my first training  build, the runners have even japanese words in each one of them, let see how it goes, oh and that's Radamanthys from Saint Seiya up there.

IMG_2840.thumb.JPG.defeb82e675cd6f5f6db35276104c66b.JPGIMG_2841.thumb.JPG.ccc628b6a30dce96bed4a9980bda8dcd.JPGIMG_2842.thumb.JPG.52f23f17e839fbde7b80fd9687ac277c.JPGIMG_2843.thumb.JPG.89478ff43a2c22b2a76a8050fb4490fc.JPGIMG_2845.thumb.JPG.1b34d8815fea2c33a838673fc47abd7e.JPG

Edited by Alex GS

2 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Some figures I got this week, I'm stunned  of this none Bandai brand Metal Build the sheer quality of the figure is insane, I bought this figure because I wanted first to have the idea of what a Metal Build is, so before I shell out 200 bucks or more in a Bandai one I wanted to try out this ones first(did a lot of reaserch :D), and for my surprise I'm speechless is just amazing, the size, the detail, the metal, the heft of my god heft are just amazing, I was about to try to get the re-issue seven sword bandai version this July but I don't know I want it know because of this one, will try to get Exia part repair III I think it has a reasonable price right now.

Great purchase on the Metal Build 00 7S Gundam. I have 2 of those before. But I already sold one to a colleague when I purchased the Metal Build 00 Raiser. ;) But just so you know, the upcoming Bandai release coming July is not a 'reissue' per se. But it's a new release as Seven Sword/G since it's going to have the GN Sword II Blaster. But from what F360 posted on the Third Party Gundam thread, Metal Build is also making an option set that has the GN Sword II Blaster and extra GN Buster Sword. Either way, that Metal Build 00 Gundam Seven Sword is still a good buy for its price. ^_^

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Great purchase on the Metal Build 00 7S Gundam. I have 2 of those before. But I already sold one to a colleague when I purchased the Metal Build 00 Raiser. ;) But just so you know, the upcoming Bandai release coming July is not a 'reissue' per se. But it's a new release as Seven Sword/G since it's going to have the GN Sword II Blaster. But from what F360 posted on the Third Party Gundam thread, Metal Build is also making an option set that has the GN Sword II Blaster and extra GN Buster Sword. Either way, that Metal Build 00 Gundam Seven Sword is still a good buy for its price. ^_^

Thanks for the heads up :) , I thought it was reissue and now the interest remains if I will  try to get that one just to do a side by side comparison , while I was waiting for the 7s I was looking into  the Metal Build Raiser too, it looks so awesome and since now I got the 7S I think will look even further into it :D.

On 5/27/2017 at 5:26 PM, ntsan said:

Got Michael renewal at good price and it's from local too!  So hard to find one at decent price.

The other two is from Japan, ironically one of the newspaper they used for wrapping got a big ad about travel to NZ, well the ad indeed landed on NZ lol

IMG_9930.JPG

Wow Dolfie Dream!  :wub:

Got a bunch of goodies in! Easily one of the biggest boxes I've received from BBTS. Got Anakin and my Spartans from NY too, third haul in a row where I got two packages in a day, good stuff. I needed a Masterpiece Reflector in my life so FansToys Spotter delivered, beautiful little figures, they ooze personality, I love these little evil goofballs.

20170531_184252.thumb.jpg.5915a1275ee5a764548973280f3ad5c5.jpg

Nice purchases everyone.  Tempted to grab some modeling/toy books/mags but I can't read Japanese so I don't know that I'd enjoy them quite as much as I would like. The pics look sweet though. 

25 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice purchases everyone.  Tempted to grab some modeling/toy books/mags but I can't read Japanese so I don't know that I'd enjoy them quite as much as I would like. The pics look sweet though. 

TBH, I don't understand it 100%. But those sweet images are good enough for me to get one. ^_^ Go and buy one and tell me afterwards if I'm correct. ;) 

And this is why we need that Macross Coffee Book from Saburo. No Japanese texts needed. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

IMG_3664.thumb.JPG.453c5b9a055dd02858986f069af1689a.JPGIMG_3665.thumb.JPG.7462969debbe6443940611104b3e70a8.JPG

Got 2 of my Spartans so far.  One of them came single taped so I'll keep that one MISB.  This figure is simply awesome in every way.  Now just waiting for my other 5 Spartans to come in.