Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

41 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool.  Thanks for the info.  I'll just hold on to the figure for now then.  What I really still want to get which I missed a while back is the huge Toybiz Marvel Legends BAF Apocalypse.  I think that figure would look great towering over the 3.75" figures.

Oh definitely. That's what I do with the BAF Galactus. 3.75" FF and Silver Surfer displayed with him. 

On 5/19/2017 at 9:14 PM, Major Focker said:

i'll keep an eye out. heading to GH tomorrow to pick up POs from Great Toys. i think the store beside it (not Wasabi, the other one) had a Stryder. i remember i was pissed because it was 2k cheaper than what i paid at PG. 

sorry, not selling my Stryder. i might consider a trade though for an XM Studios Magneto or Weta's Argonath ;) 

xm-studios-premium-collectibles-magneto-f-700x700.jpg

Dang hehe. I don't collect XM stuff so I guess that's not an option. Best I can trade is maybe my extra VF-31J + SV-262H. Guess my hunt continues, unless they announce a BT Titanfall figure.

On 2017-5-19 at 6:26 AM, General Rasp said:

Nice! Would you recommend Emperor G to someone who enjoy's SRC? I have been tempted to get him and hoping that he will go on a HLJ sale.

Yes i would totally recommend it.

Its a great figure quite heavy with decent amount of diecast.

Quite big also, its the size of a regular SoC figure. Its about the same height of the SRC mazinkaiser.

On 2017-5-19 at 0:10 PM, no3Ljm said:

Hey MrBomber! Nice hauls on 1/6th figures. I've been considering Wolvie but I'm still having second thoughts about it. How was it?

That wolvy is amazing, its quite heavy, tight joints and fully posable.

The different set of arms gives an extra layer of coolness, with no visible seems.

The best comic looking  wolvy figure available 100% recomended 

On 2017-5-19 at 0:41 PM, anubis20 said:

Is that an Aiolos Gold God Cloth hanging in the background?

It is saint myth crown sagittarius seiya, 1/6 scale.

On 2017-5-17 at 5:40 AM, ArchieNov said:

Oh, the Hot Toys RE6 Ada Wong is out already? I didn't know that. Now I need to hunt for someone selling it locally.

What Android 18 figure is that? Looks really nice.

RE 6 Ada Wong is widely available on ebay (where i got it) and its kinda same price as sideshow.

Hit me up om PM if you want the link to the seller.

Android 18 ia from the dragonball styling line. Small on scale but really nice, cheap and lots pf detail.

Had to ship out my HLJ PW just 3 days before the hi-metal R Spartan release. <_<

Fedex shipping rate for these ended up at 5870 yen. ( in April it would have been around 4900-5100 yen)

Hlj did use more padding this time.

open and inspect sv-262hs for tampo logo marking (all good)

open and inspect vf-31F for protective sticker residue on paint (all good)

Plastic wrapping on the vf-31F was a bitch to put it back on the bottom of the valk due to all the wings and angles.:angry:

IMG_1393.jpg.d30cff9a73e104c5ce0aa30c767981ef.jpg

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Had to ship out my HLJ PW just 3 days before the hi-metal R Spartan release. <_<

Fedex shipping rate for these ended up at 5870 yen. ( in April it would have been around 4900-5100 yen)

Hlj did use more padding this time.

open and inspect sv-262hs for tampo logo marking (all good)

open and inspect vf-31F for protective sticker residue on paint (all good)

Plastic wrapping on the vf-31F was a bitch to put it back on the bottom of the valk due to all the wings and angles.:angry:

IMG_1393.jpg.d30cff9a73e104c5ce0aa30c767981ef.jpg

nice! F360 you can battle it out between Messer, Keith and Seabook!^_^

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3513.thumb.JPG.2388795cf56bd2a4a692043475a57312.JPG

I think I'll save myself $100+ and open my sealed set for BAF Apocalypse instead of buying a loose one.

Not a bad idea! I see you have a nice collection of TB MLs too! I have so many, I don't know what to do but just keep them as is. You could sell a couple and buy the loose apocalypse with the money too. 

Got another grail in today :D

IMG_2020.JPG

A BIG thanks to the USPS for leaving it out in the rain all afternoon. The YF-21 box was actually a little wet but didn't penetrate the cardboard. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

12 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Received these 2 sweet valks from davidwhangchoi last week!! 

very nice! congrats!

59 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got another grail in today :D

A BIG thanks to the USPS for leaving it out in the rain all afternoon. The YF-21 box was actually a little wet but didn't penetrate the cardboard. 

lucky the water didn't do any actual damage! 

2 hours ago, spanner said:

very nice! congrats!

lucky the water didn't do any actual damage! 

Yeah I'm very happy nothing was damaged.

The YF-21 is beautiful in fighter mode but I had to adjust some bits because the previous owner didn't put everything back quite right...and holy sh!t this thing is tricky to handle.

The legs arms were quite a challenge and every time I touch it a wing, panel, or something gets moved out of place. I can't imagine actually transforming this thing to battloid and back. I'd have to set aside an afternoon lol

56 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah I'm very happy nothing was damaged.

The YF-21 is beautiful in fighter mode but I had to adjust some bits because the previous owner didn't put everything back quite right...and holy sh!t this thing is tricky to handle.

The legs arms were quite a challenge and every time I touch it a wing, panel, or something gets moved out of place. I can't imagine actually transforming this thing to battloid and back. I'd have to set aside an afternoon lol

Just watch out for the legs esp the knee and thigh. Don't forget also to follow the extra instruction on the knee joints. ^_^

Stars lined up and even SAL packages decided to show up along with the EMS ones and got a bunch of stuff yesterday. 

1/60 VF-1A Kit and 1A Kaki TV. I wanted to get two 1A kits but it was cheaper to get a 1A Kaki than a second kit. Im gonna convert the Kaki into an Alaska Base first and then ill work on the kit ^_^

C063F33A-E018-4B97-B19E-7F1466A8A04D.jpg

Got a few HMR in. One Regult and 1A from Mandarake, the other regult I found on Rakuten for ¥5184 so why not and the HMR Roy off YAJ for ¥11991. 

DFDD433F-49A6-4A30-A0F2-AF41B77B4CFB.jpg

Figuarts Iron Man Mk 6

E49E6E6E-E3C2-465F-8462-5F7FDF3F8A3A.jpg

Arcadia Lancer II from the Arcadia Online Shop but I didnt want to pay EMS shipping just for that so i got one of the HMR Monsters off Amazon for ¥14440

E5900B5F-444A-4D36-960B-B646D8F51EEB.jpg

and finally the very last piece I need to complete my VF1 collection. I can say I am now 100% done with the VF-1 ^_^ (until the M&M 1J re-issues :lol:)

612812AD-2246-4E87-BA4E-C7B5B2958C9F.jpg

2 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

Nice catch for the Zentradi Uniform Anubis20!

Thanks! 

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Congrats on the hauls guys! ;)

Anubis! What's this?! You trying to complete the whole Yamato VF-1 releases? You also have the 'VF-1S No Paint Version'?

Not necessarily Yamato, some Yamato's Ive replaced with Arcadia variants ^_^ I didnt even remember the "No Painting Version" but nope I dont want it. 

15 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Not necessarily Yamato, some Yamato's Ive replaced with Arcadia variants ^_^ I didnt even remember the "No Painting Version" but nope I dont want it. 

If only I have a painted Thunder Hammer since I don't do resin, I'll slap it on that No Painting Version. Love the all white look of it. Hehehe. ^_^

Arrived today, the heft & size are great and the looks of the figure is beautiful, one of the main points for me a figure must have, this also why I loved so much Macross Valkyries because of this reasons, not to mention Macross/Robotech, Saint Seiya and also Gundam are some of my favorites anime series that I grew up with, next stop to get a Metal Build Gundam!... sorry no gunpla I don't have that much time to build one :unsure:. saint_seiya.thumb.JPG.c571198af088f355d8a5e4e7a4a799c9.JPG

2 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Arrived today, the heft & size are great and the looks of the figure is beautiful, one of the main points for me a figure must have, this also why I loved so much Macross Valkyries because of this reasons, not to mention Macross/Robotech, Saint Seiya and also Gundam are some of my favorites anime series that I grew up with, next stop to get a Metal Build Gundam!... sorry no gunpla I don't have that much time to build one :unsure:. saint_seiya.thumb.JPG.c571198af088f355d8a5e4e7a4a799c9.JPG

Cool! I need to get a Metal Build Gundam just to experience one myself.

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yep me too, I'm actually trying to decide if I keep biding on a Gundam right now, or I wait and saved money for July and try to get the new version of the Metal Build Gundam Seven sword figure.

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

You can trry and get those Metal Saga / MoShow brand first to experience it before you splurge and hunt down those released one. It's much cheaper. Good luck! ^_^

1 minute ago, Alex GS said:

Yep me too, I'm actually trying to decide if I keep biding on a Gundam right now, or I wait and saved money for July and try to get the new version of the Metal Build Gundam Seven sword figure.

Worry about the money later. What matters is to secure a PO first. Sad to say, money is nothing when you don't have a preorder. ;)