Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Anybody else collect Threezero Titanfall figures?

that's mad! I had the fixed Atlas figure which came with the special edition pre-order from the first game. But it was too big so I sold it off..

I'd love 1/12 articulated Ogre action figure though!

49 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Nice! Can't imagine that one was very easy to track down! 

I got this set from MW Member Duymon, was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up! B))

You do see Kakizaki's online (usually with no FP's) for sale, but once you add in shipping especially from HK or Japan this VF can get pricey. 

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

I got this set from MW Member Duymon, was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up! B))

You do see Kakizaki's online (usually with no FP's) for sale, but once you add in shipping especially from HK or Japan this VF can get pricey. 

airborne, that was a great grab and great price,

man...:) 

22 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

airborne, that was a great grab and great price,

man...:) 

Absolutely! Once I realized the boxes were also included for the price, I couldn't say no! :D

2 hours ago, spanner said:

that's mad! I had the fixed Atlas figure which came with the special edition pre-order from the first game. But it was too big so I sold it off..

I'd love 1/12 articulated Ogre action figure though!

Aww shucks. I'm actually trying to hunt down either the Atlas or Stryder. I passed on them before because I didn't have the space to display it or to store the box. When I freed some space up I decided to get the Ogre. The only Stryders I see are being sold from the US and it will be super expensive to ship it to my country. 

Edited by ArchieNov

4 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Aww shucks. I'm actually trying to hunt down either the Atlas or Stryder. I passed on them before because I didn't have the space to display it or to store the box. When I freed some space up I decided to get the Ogre. The only Stryders I see are being sold from the US and it will be super expensive to ship it to my country. 

I think the Ogre is still in pre order phase and will release at the end of May.. Want one so bad!

The Ogre's out. That pic I posted was of mine. I got the IMC version. The green colored M-COR version is also out. Too bad mine's not the exclusive version though.

Am actually almost tempted to get the M-COR version also, but I must restrain myself.

EDIT: I just realized that my pic didn't post properly. I've edited my post above to correct it.

Edited by ArchieNov

I recently got the Legacy Dragonzoard in from BBTS and found the Green Ranger at Barnes and Noble, it was meant to be! When Power Rangers first came out I had the Megazord but missed out on the Dragonzord. Once the SOC Megazord is released state site the set will be complete for me. A win for the younger me. 

20170516_112358.jpg

20170516_125136.jpg

16 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

This is why I still love the 1/48's, they are beasts in fighter mode with FP's attached! B))

IMG_3822.JPG

Nice. I absolutely love the Yamato 1/48s. Excellent pickup :lol:

6 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

That's nice. How's your Atlas holding up? Is it on display or did you put it back in the box?

What's holding you back from getting another Titanfall figure? Is it because of space/storage issues?

The atlas is great. I keep mine out; him and my TW devastator hang out to either side of my TV stand because I don't really have shelves big enough for them. :p

Space is kind of an issue, so is price.

3 hours ago, spanner said:

the scale model car madness continues! Just pre-ordered one of these lovely Lexus LC500 by AUTOart! :wub: at amiami.. 

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-SCL2-73498&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dautoart%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

aa_Lexus-LC500.jpg

We should consider asking graham to rename the forums from macross world to motoe world XD

Spanner is making me want to collect those sweet cars.

26 minutes ago, spanner said:

Wish I had supers for my 48's.. :(

Hey spanner, hang in there as they still pop up on Mandarake for a good price and most certainly here on MW! B))

5 hours ago, Mr Bomber said:

We should consider asking graham to rename the forums from macross world to motoe world XD

hehe! I tell ya its hard work trying to keep up with both Macross and scale model cars!

5 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Hey spanner, hang in there as they still pop up on Mandarake for a good price and most certainly here on MW! B))

yeah I have seen them around before but never blinked an eye at them as I didn't have any 1:48 Valks.. but now having 3 of them I wouldn't mind expanding the line up a little!

I'd absolutely LOVE to get Hikaru's VF-1J with the super parts! 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I got Toyworld Constructor... Its almost 2 feet tall and he can swoosh HMR with no problem :lol:

84144639-3098-4EFF-BD1E-D3FC2823527F.jpg

B18E5A02-4C75-42B0-8FE6-23F9B8CFE083.jpg

CEDF001A-4DB6-4E31-8CD3-D07BB34F32DE.jpg

Did you have any issues with your individual bots? I just got my G1 V2 box set in too and concrete is assembled wrong in one area, and another bot has two left arms so he can't go to alt or limb mode. Nothing too terrible, BBTS already has me covered on replacement parts, but that was a bit lame out of the box. Also, are the joints on yours overall stupid tight? I spent over an hour loosening screws on all of my bots to get them to a better place, everything was way, way too tight. Overall I love the set, but I just know FansToys is going to officially announce and show off their version within a month since I just bought this guy. And I don't ever, ever picture Takara making an MP combiner, the logistics of it just don't make sense for them, much easier for a third party to pull of in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Did you have any issues with your individual bots? I just got my G1 V2 box set in too and concrete is assembled wrong in one area, and another bot has two left arms so he can't go to alt or limb mode. Nothing too terrible, BBTS already has me covered on replacement parts, but that was a bit lame out of the box. Also, are the joints on yours overall stupid tight? I spent over an hour loosening screws on all of my bots to get them to a better place, everything was way, way too tight. Overall I love the set, but I just know FansToys is going to officially announce and show off their version within a month since I just bought this guy. And I don't ever, ever picture Takara making an MP combiner, the logistics of it just don't make sense for them, much easier for a third party to pull of in my opinion.

Everything was fine on my copy, only the combiner ratchets on the arms were very dificult to move. Aside from that its pretty good. My only complaint is that he leans a little bit to the right in combined mode. I had to wedge in a piece of plastic from a Gundam runner to get him to stand completely straight. 

What was assembled incorrectly on your Concrete?

Im gonna pass on FansToys.. im not liking what theyve put out recently, and they will probably try to go with perfect transformation which IMO for a combiner this big is a mistake. Gravity Builder is all wobbly and Long Haul ends up with weird proportions. 

09CE4295-83EB-48F4-8A0D-0F68E3FD7F8E.jpg

Edited by anubis20

Here is the haul past month, no time nor space to do anything with em yet...

DSC_8920.jpg.d99b9eb97ec824ebc44e393b625ced4e.jpgDSC_8921.jpg.e4913f173d6ca11396bd77d7b91a6734.jpg

thats the JC wings mig-29AS (slovak) and just released f-14A wolfpack from caliber wings, yups because its a "VF-1"......didnt do the load-outs and what not, cos i needed to put them back in the boxes as display space is in flux...

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Haha, sweet!

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Here is the haul past month, no time nor space to do anything with em yet...

DSC_8920.jpg.d99b9eb97ec824ebc44e393b625ced4e.jpgDSC_8921.jpg.e4913f173d6ca11396bd77d7b91a6734.jpg

thats the JC wings mig-29AS (slovak) and just released f-14A wolfpack from caliber wings, yups because its a "VF-1"......didnt do the load-outs and what not, cos i needed to put them back in the boxes as display space is in flux...

Very nice! I've been tempted to get back into military aircraft (I have tons of models from childhood) but so far, only got a few 1/144 JWings. The size is great considering the detail in them and ease of finding space but I kinda want some 1/100 or 1/60 to go with my Valks. Then, it starts to get expensive...some cost more than Valks!

31 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, sweet!

Very nice! I've been tempted to get back into military aircraft (I have tons of models from childhood) but so far, only got a few 1/144 JWings. The size is great considering the detail in them and ease of finding space but I kinda want some 1/100 or 1/60 to go with my Valks. Then, it starts to get expensive...some cost more than Valks!

Speaking of 1:60 models, I have been lurking for some time the Black Hawks helicopters for my Zero display. You can find a few ones already painted and assembled  but I couldn't decide which one was the best. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Xigfrid said:

Speaking of 1:60 models, I have been lurking for some time the Black Hawks helicopters for my Zero display. You can find a few ones already painted and assembled  but I couldn't decide which one was the best. Any suggestions?

No idea. Besides the 1/144 stuff I haven't been paying attention to larger scale aircraft since I was in my early teens. Hope to hear some  suggestions but I can also check with a friend who has been getting some. I'd be more interested in highly detailed, possibly diecast and mostly built for you models at this point. Don't have time for building much anymore. 

18 hours ago, Mr Bomber said:

Quoted for truth. I had a red AUTOart Lexus LFA and that LC 500 is too gorgeous to pass up - just got my order confirmation. B))

I really should do a better job of taking and posting pics of my swag, I want to participate in the fun too.

-b.

More support crew for my expanding collection of 1/48's and some Star Wars legos :D

IMG_2007.JPG

Woops, you can almost see my big ugly face in the plastic wrap lol oh well :p

Edited by spacemanoeuvres