Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

14 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Gotta love HMR.

What scale are those Batmobiles?

Most of these are 1/50 scale.

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I think the ones I have varies. They have somehow the same length. I have to double check tomorrow at work. But the BvS one on my son says it's 1/32.

Hey sh9000. So I check the other three that I have here in the office and it says on the bottom 1/32.

Anyways, here's my 2 Messers from yesterday.

ytyN2rC.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

who makes the 3 Reflector guys??? 

They're the Perfect Effect Scouting Force X. PE started out with small-scale figures before their Warden, Leonidas and Carnifex size figures. They're pretty out of scale with the rest of the cabinet, but they're adorable so they get to stay :)

14 minutes ago, spanner said:

oooh! what's inside the peculiarly disturbing box!?!? :huh:

This:

Queadluun-Rau_DSC05284_zps9eyxda4q.jpg

Another grail acheived for me! Only thing is, I thought it came with a figure and there is one pictured on the side of the box. Is she inside the cockpit? I thought I remembered seeing her in the box...

And here is the rest of the haul:

Shipment_DSC05287_zps0obbysvi.jpg

3 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Nice! Gaiking is a really good figure, and if you got it during the sale its even better! :lol:

Yep, nabbed it during that last sale. Deal too good to pass up. I almost just bought the Ex Gokin Getter Dragon Repaint at NY for their current sale but had to pass since I'd rather have the original color. 

44 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

This:

Queadluun-Rau_DSC05284_zps9eyxda4q.jpg

Another grail acheived for me! Only thing is, I thought it came with a figure and there is one pictured on the side of the box. Is she inside the cockpit? I thought I remembered seeing her in the box...

If you need the figure or the CM's Miria 639 figure set let me know.  I now have extras of those from my recent package.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

This:

And here is the rest of the haul:

Very nice! well done!

Regarding the Milia figure itself, I believe there was a later issue of her Q-Rau which included the figure. I think this is how it happened.. 

44 minutes ago, spanner said:

Very nice! well done!

Regarding the Milia figure itself, I believe there was a later issue of her Q-Rau which included the figure. I think this is how it happened.. 

Thanks! But man, I'm going to have to contact the seller because the description was talking about it coming with a figure and making it a selling point. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! But man, I'm going to have to contact the seller because the description was talking about it coming with a figure and making it a selling point. 

Yeah don't be letting the seller get away with that! 

51 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Only the first release of the Yamato Q-Rau came with Miria. Later versions did not come with her. 

The CM Miria set works great with it. 

Ahh I see.. I knew it was one way or the other.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Only the first release of the Yamato Q-Rau came with Miria. Later versions did not come with her. 

The CM Miria set works great with it. 

Thanks for the info!

3 hours ago, spanner said:

Yeah don't be letting the seller get away with that! 

Ahh I see.. I knew it was one way or the other.

Yeah, I'm going to check with them but glad sh9000 has my back just in case. 

My latest goodies, I've got a separate larger haul on the way from HLJ too. I'm still mixed on MP-36, not super impressed. Managed to nab these random Dragonball Figuarts for $25 each, can't pass at that price. I am absolutely loving the Mezco Dredd Lawmaster, this thing is a beast! I love it! It's huge, detailed, nicely weathered, and it's light and sound gimmicks are very impressive. I'm late to the party on FansToys Quakewave, but I like him, I couldn't settle for the official Takara Lilac-Wave ;).

20170428_223818.thumb.jpg.ed353787a73e20cee434e44ce65db7cd.jpg

Ooo nice first appearances collection...Looks minty fresh, those covers sure are classic!

nice display idea too...If only i still had my old stash..sigh so wish i still had my amazing Spider-Man 300th, looking at the prices on eBay now..

where would be the best and most reputable channel to procure these issues online, bearing in mind suspicious sellers on eBay...

Edited by seti88

Took a day trip to NYC for the Tamashii Nations World Tour. Picked up everything i wanted as well as my 2nd 31F that i picked up from a friend. I was hauling this stuff around with me the entire day in bags :lol:

FCEF1FE2-8C26-4C73-973F-B311F72B7741.jpg

3C6CD91A-3A88-4A10-ABA4-A5884DCAD297.jpg

0EEA58DF-FDD7-4002-86CE-93FD4EC36EB0.jpg

i dont know what or who this guy is but it was given away for free :lol:

096141DC-B0C6-4464-A8CE-B8937A035813.jpg

12 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Took a day trip to NYC for the Tamashii Nations World Tour. Picked up everything i wanted as well as my 2nd 31F that i picked up from a friend. I was hauling this stuff around with me the entire day in bags :lol:

ohhh man, that's a sweet haul!  I wish I knew they were coming to NYC, would definitely have attended.

Do they have the world tour every year?

16 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

ohhh man, that's a sweet haul!  I wish I knew they were coming to NYC, would definitely have attended.

Do they have the world tour every year?

So far its just this year because of their 10th Anniversary but im pretty sure this met their expectations and hopefully the bring these over more often. It was basically the booth that they would have at a con without the con and im 100% down with that. 

On 4/29/2017 at 3:58 AM, Bahamutzyro said:

Not macross but I picked up these pods for some of my cgc books. I have another unit but I didn't set it up. Very nice quality.

IMG_7553.JPG

Cool!  Is that around $12,000 hanging on that wall?

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool!  Is that around $12,000 hanging on that wall?

Based on Comic Book Price Guide:

Giant-size X-Men #1 CGC 9.6 - $2844.77 (Avg. Value)

The Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 - $3614.27 (Avg. Value)

Invincible Iron Man #55 CGC 9.2 - $1299.54 (Avg. Value)

Not $12000 in total but that still a great investment. ;)

On 4/29/2017 at 1:57 AM, Tking22 said:

My latest goodies, I've got a separate larger haul on the way from HLJ too. I'm still mixed on MP-36, not super impressed. Managed to nab these random Dragonball Figuarts for $25 each, can't pass at that price. I am absolutely loving the Mezco Dredd Lawmaster, this thing is a beast! I love it! It's huge, detailed, nicely weathered, and it's light and sound gimmicks are very impressive. I'm late to the party on FansToys Quakewave, but I like him, I couldn't settle for the official Takara Lilac-Wave ;).

20170428_223818.thumb.jpg.ed353787a73e20cee434e44ce65db7cd.jpg

35 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Based on Comic Book Price Guide:

Giant-size X-Men #1 CGC 9.6 - $2844.77 (Avg. Value)

The Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 - $3614.27 (Avg. Value)

Invincible Iron Man #55 CGC 9.2 - $1299.54 (Avg. Value)

Not $12000 in total but that still a great investment. ;)

Lol wow break it down! Somewhere around 7-8,000 range is where I would say!