Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

6 hours ago, anubis20 said:

:lol: i wouldve had to buy quite a few 1As to pay with this

Thanks! It was a nerve racking experience since i bought it sight unseen with no pics. Luckily it was 100% complete and only pieces cut from the sprues and installed were the ones on the ARMDs. 

How much, care to share?

If Arcadia announce re-issue, will you buy again? lol

It is the one at Mandrake for quite sometime that one? I was eyeing it but well, ...

4 hours ago, erizai said:

How much, care to share?

If Arcadia announce re-issue, will you buy again? lol

It is the one at Mandrake for quite sometime that one? I was eyeing it but well, ...

No, it was ¥59,980 on Amiami (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B) that's what had me a little worried but the box is in excellent shape and aside from the parts applied to the ARMDs everything is mint. I used a bunch of Amiami points so it brought it down to around $540 shipped. 

23 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

No, it was ¥59,980 on Amiami (Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B) that's what had me a little worried but the box is in excellent shape and aside from the parts applied to the ARMDs everything is mint. I used a bunch of Amiami points so it brought it down to around $540 shipped. 

what!?! you got an SDF-1 too? damn you're on a tear with these purchasesB))

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Hey remember I'm on a mission and it will all come to an end later this year :lol::lol: 

And next year, he will dispose everything Macross. Dibs on that SDF-1 next year. :lol:

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

And that's the lowest one as of now. Most sold in YJA are around Y70000 and up.

Yup and one on Mandarake was ¥80000 and someone bought it. Last one I tried to buy was from a member here and the lowest he would go was $650

18 hours ago, anubis20 said:

SDF-1 is back in my collection, along with another set of S&S parts, and an upgrade set for MP-24 Star Saber ^_^

*snip*

Can you give a short review about the KFC upgrade set for Star Saber once you've installed it?

I'm really curious how they will work out.

28 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Can you give a short review about the KFC upgrade set for Star Saber once you've installed it?

I'm really curious how they will work out.

Sure thing. I was planning on installing them today but I just got my PW so ill go through that first this evening. Should have some feedback for you later this week.

53 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Finnally caved in and bought a TV Kakizaki which was missing in my collection. Bought it from mandarake a couple of weeks ago. Should have bought it years ago when it was on clearance.

Better late than never. ;)

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

^^ that rainbow canopy tint :wub:

All my TV valks have rainbow canopy so this Kakizaki is a welcomed addition!!!

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Better late than never. ;)

Yes sir:lol:

1 minute ago, Old Man said:

No Cavaliers, Angel Birds, or VF-X for you, Ignacio?

Cavaliers yes, I have two, but they have no rainbow canopy:(  The VF-1S low viz has tinted canopy too. The VT-1 and VE-1 I have are the first releases not the 30th anniversary like the VF-1D so they also sport ranbow canopy like all my other DYRL? valks. My TV CF has also tinted canopy. The only Yamato VF-1 valks I have with clear canopies are the 3 DYRL? Cannon Fodders and the Cavaliers.

Had to let the AB and VF-X pass since during that time I bought a new house. I'm still kicking myself for not buying those two.

1 minute ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Cavaliers yes, I have two, but they have no rainbow canopy:(  The VF-1S low viz has tinted canopy too. The VT-1 and VE-1 I have are the first releases not the 30th anniversary like the VF-1D so they also sport ranbow canopy like all my other DYRL? valks. My TV CF has also tinted canopy. The only Yamato VF-1 valks I have with clear canopies are the 3 DYRL? Cannon Fodders and the Cavaliers.

Had to let the AB and VF-X pass since during that time I bought a new house. I'm still kicking myself for not buying those two.

Well, at least you still have the HDP Regult, and a T-REX Zentradi Soldier to boot. I love seeing any and all photos you have of them!

I recall you mentioning you had a second Regult. Any plans for a DYRL? version?

2 hours ago, Old Man said:

Well, at least you still have the HDP Regult, and a T-REX Zentradi Soldier to boot. I love seeing any and all photos you have of them!

I recall you mentioning you had a second Regult. Any plans for a DYRL? version?

I still have to paint the T-Rex soldier!!! The second Regult is going to be TV ver too.

Started cleaning John Moscato's amazing 1/32 Legioss and this one is going to take me an eternity to finish:lol:

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I still have to paint the T-Rex soldier!!! The second Regult is going to be TV ver too.

Started cleaning John Moscato's amazing 1/32 Legioss and this one is going to take me an eternity to finish:lol:

I have a few T-Rex soldiers myself, and the only one that's painted yet is the one that I bought that way :p

It would be great to see a buildup of your second Regult. Your first one turned out spectacularly.

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron is becoming one of my favorite figures.  He looks great with the other Masterpiece toys.

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by neko878