Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

3 hours ago, F360 said:

Another RE:edit off list.  Only 1 more to go .^_^

The red is really nice on this one,  so clean ,smooth and glossy.. :wub:

ncim.jpg.0f2266312fee62ce260bb761f6c0a6b0.jpg

Nice! What's left for you, Modular? I'm not a completionist but I want Shape Changing armor bad!

12 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! What's left for you, Modular? I'm not a completionist but I want Shape Changing armor bad!

I was lucky enough to find the Modular ,but I'm still missing the Marvel Now Iron Man Red and gold .  The reviewer all talk about small paint chipping bits here and there on that model so i didnt get it earlier.  Im not really a completionist either, but some how ending up find it for a good price.  So if i see the Marvel Now Red and Gold , ill jump on it since im only 1 off , might as well.  To think all this started with a $100 Bleeding Edge armor and $90 extremis armor.

Th Shape changing armor is really nice too.  I think the lowest i've seen it is on ebay.

4 hours ago, F360 said:

I was lucky enough to find the Modular ,but I'm still missing the Marvel Now Iron Man Red and gold .  The reviewer all talk about small paint chipping bits here and there on that model so i didnt get it earlier.  Im not really a completionist either, but some how ending up find it for a good price.  So if i see the Marvel Now Red and Gold , ill jump on it since im only 1 off , might as well.  To think all this started with a $100 Bleeding Edge armor and $90 extremis armor.

Th Shape changing armor is really nice too.  I think the lowest i've seen it is on ebay.

There were a couple Shape Changing on ebay for $169 and $150 but those are long gone. I've been combing the internets for it hoping to find a better deal.

I really, really need to stop buying these One:12 Collective figures. I budgeted for Punisher, I was always getting him, but these others were sort of impulse buys, but they're damn nice impulse buys. Joker is on the way too, plus the black suit Shadowland Daredevil...

20170401_191432.thumb.jpg.0fa097df6d809c2494e91b3c4eb5b042.jpg

Grabbed a Figma Kill La Kill Satsuki as well, with Ryuko Matoi getting rereleased I can finally have the duo. Hi-Metal R M&Ms complete!

37 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I really, really need to stop buying these One:12 Collective figures. I budgeted for Punisher, I was always getting him, but these others were sort of impulse buys, but they're damn nice impulse buys. Joker is on the way too, plus the black suit Shadowland Daredevil...

20170401_191432.thumb.jpg.0fa097df6d809c2494e91b3c4eb5b042.jpg

Grabbed a Figma Kill La Kill Satsuki as well, with Ryuko Matoi getting rereleased I can finally have the duo. Hi-Metal R M&Ms complete!

Nice! The One:12 figures are sweet and I wanted Punisher but the options annoyed me to the point of passing on them all. They make some truly irritating decisions sometimes.

16 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Not macross related or even toy related, well maybe a toy! Picked up this e60 m5 on weds with 22000 miles. Love the v10!

Definitely toy related! :D

Very nice indeed! Congrats! Those V10 sure do scream! B))

5 hours ago, Tking22 said:

*snip*

What are the chances that Max Factory will also reissue the Satsuki?

9 hours ago, Gundam@EFSF said:

MACROSS series【All that Hi Metal R】Apr 2017

Bandai gives us a break after Milla's Valk... indeed, quite enough...

Nice group shot.  Unfortunately no break from bandai yet .

Wow it's been sometime since I've last posted here! So here we go! Lots to catch up! This has been my loot for the past 2 months! Didn't even get a chance to open my Draken & Megatron today!!!  

IMG_7986.JPG

IMG_7987.JPG

IMG_7989.JPG

IMG_8012.JPG

IMG_8351.JPG

IMG_8355.JPG

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_9064.JPG

Oh and forgot about Dirge!! And , well I finished these two TF Customs after almost a year in the making, so I guess they count as new loot!!IMG_7737.thumb.JPG.53f0e48619ee27ba1e30e9e143c16cf2.JPGIMG_8026.thumb.JPG.7f2c9ba932c307e7bf2990c5e402adea.JPGIMG_7794.thumb.JPG.a8e912dc39a249b7a2de3a178b3b2a7b.JPGo I guess they count as new loot!!

On 4/2/2017 at 0:44 AM, Scyla said:

What are the chances that Max Factory will also reissue the Satsuki?

I'm not too sure on that. I paid $68 shipped for mine, which was pretty reasonable in my opinion. She seems to go for that on average wherever you can find her. which once again isn't too unreasonable, compared to Ryuko who was going for $150-$200 on average, Max Factory may skip on reissuing Satsuki because she isn't too hard to find yet. Either way, nice to get Ryuko for $43 retail instead of $150.

On 4/1/2017 at 8:39 PM, Gundam@EFSF said:

MACROSS series【All that Hi Metal R】Apr 2017

Bandai gives us a break after Milla's Valk... indeed, quite enough...

*snip*

B..b..but what about the destroids? They, along with the enemy mechs, need some love too since it's always about those darn transforming valks!:p  Nice shot!

7 hours ago, General Rasp said:

A box full of awesome arrived!!

20170403_135156.thumb.jpg.31e7f5be7da70e2da3e4fea6469c98a5.jpg

These little Diaclone guys are cool! If you can find them for a good price ($20 - $30) they are worth it. Can't wait to get home and open the F91.  

Superb haul, that Metal Build F-91 has me intrigued! B))

LOL, this really takes KO to a whole other ,level!  Here is my Masterpiece Swipe "Robot Former" by Tanaka Tony.........

I need to stop buying these KOs, I will drop some cash on an original Takara Tomy on payday if the Arcadia YF-19 I bid on gets outbid.  I put a $350 max bid, I just hate dropping much more than that on a single piece.

IMG_20170403_184141869.jpg

15 minutes ago, F360 said:

I'm planing on getting that Megatron too.  I hated when they stick the barcode on the middle of the box art.  :angry:

Nah thats just a sticker amazon placed on it, not sure for what but it comes right off :) 

I can't wait for my Decpricon MP Megatron to arrive.  It's coming with a large shipment way later but I rather save on shipping.

Edited by sh9000