Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

i wonder how many folks here click "Seller's other items" after winning a bid, and end up with an unplanned purchase.

that's what happened here:

DSC_0971.thumb.jpg.ad2cad5bee6a2a5c0edd60344ff98409.jpg

i keep telling myself i saved some money by maximizing the shipping :rolleyes:

love the landship though. i wonder if there'll be more from this line...

21642041964290_518.jpg

On 3/19/2017 at 6:38 AM, anubis20 said:

Got the second half of Planet X Apocalypse and finally combined it. Definitely worth the wait.

Were you missing the LED lights? Mine was. Not that big of an issue, I got replacements quick enough, I've just read a number of people were missing their LED lights out of the box from certain retailers. I love him, such an imposing piece. This design for Trypticon was always one of my favorites, High Moon did a fantastic job with all of these War for and Fall of Cybertron designs, and once again, since Hasbro and Takara won't, third party delivers.

Yup, I got it from Chosen Prime and it was missing the second set of bonus LEDs. Sent them an email and they sent them separately. Now I have a total of 17 LED pods for this guy :lol: I was never a fan of the G1 design but this one won me over. Just looks a hell of a lot meaner than its G1 counterpart. I didnt even consider the Titans Returns one coming out. 

Edited by anubis20

9 hours ago, Major Focker said:

i wonder how many folks here click "Seller's other items" after winning a bid, and end up with an unplanned purchase.

that's what happened here:

i keep telling myself i saved some money by maximizing the shipping :rolleyes:

love the landship though. i wonder if there'll be more from this line...

Woah I didn't know Master Made was working on "Metal Slug" figures, guess I'll have to grab one :lol:.

Do you fine folks have a recommendation for a good display.  I want a floor display not a counter top, but the prices on everything I've been seeing as of yet are pretty ridiculous.

Also my Arcadia Valk is finally processed through the L.A. ISC and says it's "In transit", but the last update was on Sunday.   I live in Southeastern Washington state and it normally takes less than 24 hours for packages to make it from L.A. to Spokane and hen another 24 for delivery to my local USPS hub, I know i need to be patient but when you drop almost $300 on an international package and aren't getting updates it gets my balloon knot all twisted up...........

1 hour ago, Arthurius said:

There was an ebay flash sale last night...  ended up buying TW Cosmos and Badcube Grump.

I have ToyWorld Cosmos on the way too, loved Cosmos, one of my favorite season 2 mini bots. Grump is fantastic as well, easily my favorite MP mini bot in my collection, he is undeniably MP Gears.

4 hours ago, thetrollphysicist said:

Well, this just came in my mail today, probably the 2nd VF-31J i have bought so far.

17392213_1697626753871096_1478206737_n.jpg

Probably the 2nd? Sounds like you're not even sure how many you've already bought!? LOL! 

Nice grab though! Congrats! :good:

11 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

So you're the one that got it <_<. I was hoping it would last a little longer. March and April are already expensive months. At least it went to a member here. :good:

I'm hunting more VF-1A Cannon Fodders;)

11 hours ago, spanner said:

Congrats! you can never have enough VF-1's in your collection! :good:

I'm shooting for six VF-1A DYRL? Cannon Fodders, currently have 3 and one TV ver :D

Not that new, but I did get the SH Figuarts Akane Tendo and Impact effect parts about a month ago. Just wanted to share this photo I took of them.

iuUEUHv.jpg

I love these Ranma figs. I think they fully capute the anime's look and feel. Can't wait for Ryoga to come out and hopefully the other regular characters.

18 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Not that new, but I did get the SH Figuarts Akane Tendo and Impact effect parts about a month ago. Just wanted to share this photo I took of them.

iuUEUHv.jpg

I love these Ranma figs. I think they fully capute the anime's look and feel. Can't wait for Ryoga to come out and hopefully the other regular characters.

great pose, im totally loving it!

i also collect ranma figuarts, i loved the show.

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Walgreens.

Nice, they were on sale too?

As for my purchases, no pics yet and there is a ton more but I just wanted to mention I finally got an HMR Dougram and OMG! It is so good it gave me chills while I was fiddling with it. HMR is THE crap!

Edit: :D:D:D I didn't realize this board was censored and that last line edited automatically to say the exact opposite of what I meant. I'll leave it as is because you all know what I meant to say.;)

Edited by Slave IV

35 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice, they were on sale too?

As for my purchases, no pics yet and there is a ton more but I just wanted to mention I finally got an HMR Dougram and OMG! It is so good it gave me chills while I was fiddling with it. HMR is THE crap!

Edit: :D:D:D I didn't realize this board was censored and that last line edited automatically to say the exact opposite of what I meant. I'll leave it as is because you all know what I meant to say.;)

Unfortunately they weren't on sale for $14.99 each but I did use a free gift card which lowered the price significantly.  Yeah for that word you can still use sh!t, sh*t, or sh1t.  ^_^

9 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I'm hunting more VF-1A Cannon Fodders;)

I'm shooting for six VF-1A DYRL? Cannon Fodders, currently have 3 and one TV ver :D

Cool! currently I have six TV CF's and 3 DYRL CF's.. I think that it enough for now. I'd really like to get a couple more VF-1J CF's but they cost an arm and leg. Maybe Arcadia will re-issue them but im not gonna keep my fingers crossed for that as there are other things I'd also like them to re-issue.

1 hour ago, spanner said:

Cool! currently I have six TV CF's and 3 DYRL CF's.. I think that it enough for now. 

You know thats not true spanner. You can never have enough valks.

Edited by Mr Bomber
Misspell

3 hours ago, spanner said:

Cool! currently I have six TV CF's and 3 DYRL CF's.. I think that it enough for now. I'd really like to get a couple more VF-1J CF's but they cost an arm and leg. Maybe Arcadia will re-issue them but im not gonna keep my fingers crossed for that as there are other things I'd also like them to re-issue.

Yes I've seen your pics, cool squad you got there mate!!! I need three more Movie ver CF's. Ideally I'd like 9 but six will be enough. I should have bought more Cavallier VF-1A's.