Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I couldn't resist the temptation and pulled the trigger on one of these beauties! 1:18 AUTOart McLaren MP4-12c in the orange. Had wanted one for a while but thought they were a bit expensive.. Yeah probably was a bit more than I would normally be happy to pay but they are quite a beautiful thing so what the heck eh! Besides its only money and you only live once.. 

mp4-12c.thumb.jpg.df1df21f0b81e9b4f0ec2643da016c87.jpg

3 hours ago, mechaninac said:

I have the exact same one... you'll not regret it.

Do you also have an example of their F1s?  I've got one in Platinum Silver and the detail on it is jaw-dropping.58b368ec6e207_F1Platinum.png.48a13b734e5285ae96c2f3051e6902e6.png

Im actually very pleased I finally bit the (rather expensive) bullet and bought one! I much prefer the 12c over the current 500, 600 series cars.

Yes I do have a McLaren F1! in black! It should be visible in the photo I posted.. When I bought it, it was listed as new never used but when it arrived I found it had dust on it and an exhaust tip was missing so I fashioned my own from a rivet, painted it to match and glued it on. The seller still gave me a 25% refund so I was pretty chuffed in the end. I was originally after a white or the silver but the black came up at a price I couldn't resist so I got that one instead. My cousin has a white one and its majestic!

10 hours ago, F360 said:

IMG_1213c.thumb.jpg.d06646b28f7e55d3ddd91a44eb2d198a.jpg

RE:EDIT IRON MAN #08 Shape Changing Armor

Ended up picking this up , it's a updated look to their RE:EDIT IRON MAN #01 Bleeding Edge Armor 

It's even base around the same frame so hardly any diecast, but I do like the more sharper edge look.

still need to hunt down the new Century Armor for a good price.

Sweet! I need one of those. Only wish it actually changed shape like in the comics.

Thanks for the insight on those GT Spirits, Mechanic and spanner! I'll just pass on them all for now, oh well.

Nice Mclarens too! I just saw a P1 in person over the weekend, very nice. F1 is definitely my favorite all time Mclaren though.

I thought I was in the wrong thread. All expensive cars. Hahaha! :lol:

Great purchases everyone. ;)

Just want to share my humble 'non-car' purchases. ^_^

PlayArts Kai FFVII Advent Children Sephiroth

IMG_7273_zpsqqkzwlut.jpg

Kotobukiya ArtFX 1/10 All-Star Batman & Robin

IMG_7274_zpsssp6juzo.jpg

Arcadia 1/60 VF-0 Reactive Armors

IMG_7275_zpsvggvp7zw.jpg

5 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Paid for that 19F Friday night and i got it today :o thinks its the fastest ive ever gotten something from Japan. Thanks to no3Ljm for the heads up on where to find one ^_^

You're welcome sir! ;)

13 hours ago, spanner said:

Congrats on the 19F! they are a very special bit of kit! :good: And my next fav after the 19P I might add! 8)

Yea after getting the 19P i realized i should get the F as it was the only one I was missing. Given the current state of Macross toys (Arcadia only playing it safe, Bandai busy with HMR & DX Mac Delta) It might be a while before we see toys like the 19F and P in 1/60 scale if ever. That being said the colors of the 19F are much much better in person, I do like the head sculpt better on the S, but the white stripes on blue are just beautiful and they won me over :wub:  

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Hey that's photoshopped.  JK.  :p

Hey! :lol:

4 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Yea after getting the 19P i realized i should get the F as it was the only one I was missing. Given the current state of Macross toys (Arcadia only playing it safe, Bandai busy with HMR & DX Mac Delta) It might be a while before we see toys like the 19F and P in 1/60 scale if ever. That being said the colors of the 19F are much much better in person, I do like the head sculpt better on the S, but the white stripes on blue are just beautiful and they won me over :wub:  

True. I agree. White stripe on blue is better than yellow. ;) 

whilst searching for something else I stumbled across this at a price I couldn't refuse! yeah its second hand but still in perfect condition apparently.

Autoart Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Super Trofeo. Ultimately I'd have probably preferred the orange but the yellow still looks pretty bloody good!

photos are for illustration purposes only and do not belong to me.. mine is yet to arrive of course.

9027268_orig.jpg

6933956_orig.jpg

Gorgeous!  And so the stable grows...:good:

To this day I have never purchased any yellow vehicles... that has to be remedied some day.  The Gallardo in my collection, a regular LP560-4... AUTOart of course, is Monterey Blue.

s-l500.jpg

4 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Gorgeous!  And so the stable grows...:good:

To this day I have never purchased any yellow vehicles... that has to be remedied some day.  The Gallardo in my collection, a regular LP560-4... AUTOart of course, is Monterey Blue.

A lovely model no doubt! Its a very nice blue isn't it! Before I found the Super Trofeo I nearly pulled the trigger on the Italian Polizia version which is a lighter shade of blue. But im glad my path of discovery led to the yellow one! Who knows maybe I'll still get the police car version down the track..

24 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Just bought Marvel Legends 3.75" X-23 Wolverine x2, Lady Deadpool, Maestro, and Moon Knight for $28.11.

Whut? How? I saw Maestro and almost bought it but passed because I wasn't going to pay $13+ for a 3.75"...I hate paying that much for the 6" versions.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Whut? How? I saw Maestro and almost bought it but passed because I wasn't going to pay $13+ for a 3.75"...I hate paying that much for the 6" versions.

I used some points to get it for that total price.  Yeah the regular cost of 3.75" is too much.

Have you found the new Marvel Legends 6" X-Men figures?  I haven't been going to stores lately.

This arrived today.

Since spanner keeps spamming about die cast cars, he is guilty of me getting this.

58b7bf710883a_2017-02-2817_50_27.thumb.jpg.aa46894a763a6d2bb2e1888c059df24d.jpg

58b7bf73b4d45_2017-02-2817_50_48.thumb.jpg.4fe5c75cfab4b8330315f125d1907fd5.jpg

And found this great little guy to go with them, the scale kinda works

58b7bf7b0d6e3_2017-02-2819_36_48.thumb.jpg.3e61b29bd4b5f26a83b78d0d2ff3eee9.jpg

58b7bf878d207_2017-03-0117_05_37.thumb.jpg.e4e267a8dcce04c9593c10815e696f53.jpg

58b7bf94bd09d_2017-03-0117_07_20.thumb.jpg.de5f813cd32c485f3d43e66ea78b39fc.jpg

35 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Been spending probably more than I should on Macross recently.

But you have to admit, after seeing it personally you know that all of your Macross spending is fruitful. Don't you agree? ^_^

13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I used some points to get it for that total price.  Yeah the regular cost of 3.75" is too much.

Have you found the new Marvel Legends 6" X-Men figures?  I haven't been going to stores lately.

Ah, makes sense. Good deal in that case!

I have not seen the new X-Men wave at retail yet. I really want Shatterstar! Saw them in person last night at a specialty shop but not paying the markup.

Meanwhile, I think I might have secured an HMR Dougram for myself, finally.

43 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Oh, these are definitely worth it. Up until a few months ago, the only Macross I had ever owned was the Yamato Anniversary 19 and Bandai VB-6. Now I have 5 HMRs, 3 DX Chogokins, and 2 Arcadias.

Good for you sir! Keep them coming. ;)

2 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Next up is Messer's 31 and Keith's 262. After that maybe dip into Yamato with the VF-11B and YF-21 to round out Plus

Oh yeah. Those two rivals. I have to prepare for those two this month and the next. Oh boy. Hahaha! :lol:

As fot the PLUS ones, good luck sir. Prices for those are still high. Better check YJA too. ;)