Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Where are people getting that Hot Wheels Halo car? Online? I haven't seen it in stores yet.

I just get them on ebay, it's pretty cheap around $7 for 2 and $11 for 4,  combine shipping discount from some of the seller or buy the lot.

save on gas, trip, tax ,etc and get to use my earned, Ebay Bucks money.

I brought it from this seller, http://www.ebay.com/itm/252688868787?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$1.50 each, Shipping is $3.25 for the first item and $0.60 for each additional item.  

1 car = $4.75 each

2 car = $3.42 each

3 hours ago, spanner said:

Hehe! Just got the one set of SS parts in the pipeline atm so we'll see how they pan first before jumping on more sets! That is depending how easy they are to get hold of later on..

And that depends too if the price goes up after release, right? ^_^

2 hours ago, F360 said:

I just get them on ebay, it's pretty cheap around $7 for 2 and $11 for 4,  combine shipping discount from some of the seller or buy the lot.

save on gas, trip, tax ,etc and get to use my earned, Ebay Bucks money.

I brought it from this seller, http://www.ebay.com/itm/252688868787?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$1.50 each, Shipping is $3.25 for the first item and $0.60 for each additional item.  

1 car = $4.75 each

2 car = $3.42 each

Thanks! That seller sems sold out but I'll keep an eye out.

58 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, that's the point there sir. You need to get MORE than one. :rolleyes:

yes true but im pretty sure I'll just stick with the one set for Hayate's Valkyrie.. if or when they release the parts to suit the other variants I'll most likely get those also.

I might just have to get multiples of Mirage's Valkyrie! :D 

14 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Super excited I received a few of my grail items today :)

IMG_1662.JPG

awesome score! well done and congrats! B))

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

See, that's one of my dilemma if I get the SOC Voltron. I should get a Vehicle Force too.

Yup that's exactly how I felt when I originally got the Toynami 30th Voltron.  So I eventually got the Vehicle Force soon after that.

11 hours ago, Saburo said:

Awesome display! Now that I have the Lion Voltron, I kinda want the Vehicle Voltron (Dairugger).  In your photo is that the Miracle Metal Works  Voltron?

Thanks!

Yes it's the MMW Vehicle Force Voltron.  I wonder if Bandai will come out with a SOC version of this.

Edited by neko878

5 hours ago, spanner said:

yes true but im pretty sure I'll just stick with the one set for Hayate's Valkyrie.. if or when they release the parts to suit the other variants I'll most likely get those also.

No no, that just won't do. You need 3 sets of super parts for all 3 modes!

20 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

No no, that just won't do. You need 3 sets of super parts for all 3 modes!

this is a very valid point but then I'll need to buy another two 31J so I can still keep three in each mode clean and the other three in each mode with SS parts! gahhhhh! what to do what to do!?!? :o :wacko:

38 minutes ago, spanner said:

this is a very valid point but then I'll need to buy another two 31J so I can still keep three in each mode clean and the other three in each mode with SS parts! gahhhhh! what to do what to do!?!? :o :wacko:

Buy more! Ka-ching! As Hikaru says 'Yatta!' :lol: 

Hikaru-Shooting-Wallet-by-NO3LJM-500px_z

Edited by no3Ljm

this arrived today, cant complain at all.

The transformers was thought of lost on shipping, seller paid me back around a month ago, the vf-25g michael straight from hlj holiday sales.

2017-01-26 17.46.09.jpg

not too shabby at all.

Great purchases Mr.Bomber. ;) 

15 hours ago, spanner said:

you can always count on Noel with the situation appropriate animated gif! in this case the wallet destruction scene!  :p:lol: 

I'm making new one so please look forward to it. Go Go Itasha! :lol:

36 minutes ago, spanner said:

I'd love to have a second M&M set to keep MIB! ^_^

Waiting for the Premium Finish version, Spanner? ^_^ 

@sh9000
Congrats! Back to 1/60 scale again? ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

Well look who finally showed up...

20170126_175942.jpg

I also got some other goodies.

20170126_180853.jpg

Figuarts Ninja Turtles complete! Now I just need Shredder and at minimum four Foot Clan soldiers. The Rogue One Stormtroopers are the figures we should have gotten when the original versions released along with Vader when the line started, these guys are great, the double jointed knees and extending thighs are perfect. My whole MP Transformers collection is official Takara MP and third party, but there was no way I was buying Takara Soundwave and then the tapes all separate, this Hasbro Asia release comes with all his minions in one box like the Hasbro US release. And lastly I've been dying to get my hands on Downbeat, aka my MP Jazz! He's pretty damn beautiful in both modes, and quite hefty, the legs got tricky for a moment but this thing is nearly perfect. Once again, I'll give Takara's a look when they announce it, but they've got a steep hill to climb to rival this guy.

Edited by Tking22

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

@sh9000
Congrats! Back to 1/60 scale again? ;)

Thanks.  Yeah just jumping back and forth between 1/60 and HMR.  I can't wait for HMR VF-1J Milia to be released.

large.IMG_2300.JPG.97b1d7681c7d3d267e98b

31 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks.  Yeah just jumping back and forth between 1/60 and HMR.  I can't wait for HMR VF-1J Milia to be released.

large.IMG_2300.JPG.97b1d7681c7d3d267e98b

Congrats! And there's that Lambo! Nice!

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Well look who finally showed up...

20170126_175942.jpg

I also got some other goodies.

20170126_180853.jpg

Figuarts Ninja Turtles complete! Now I just need Shredder and at minimum four Foot Clan soldiers. The Rogue One Stormtroopers are the figures we should have gotten when the original versions released along with Vader when the line started, these guys are great, the double jointed knees and extending thighs are perfect. My whole MP Transformers collection is official Takara MP and third party, but there was no way I was buying Takara Soundwave and then the tapes all separate, this Hasbro Asia release comes with all his minions in one box like the Hasbro US release. And lastly I've been dying to get my hands on Downbeat, aka my MP Jazz! He's pretty damn beautiful in both modes, and quite hefty, the legs got tricky for a moment but this thing is nearly perfect. Once again, I'll give Takara's a look when they announce it, but they've got a steep hill to climb to rival this guy.

Looking forward to shipping my Stormtroopers...

So, you like MT Jazz? How's that rear bumper in person? It looked bad enough to me that I passed and haven't really looked into updates or final release since seeing that rear. Did they improve the look at all or just left it as it was?

9 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Congrats! And there's that Lambo! Nice!

Looking forward to shipping my Stormtroopers...

So, you like MT Jazz? How's that rear bumper in person? It looked bad enough to me that I passed and haven't really looked into updates or final release since seeing that rear. Did they improve the look at all or just left it as it was?

I LOVE my Downbeat/Jazz. I will admit I think Toyworld Coolsville has the cleaner alt/vehicle mode, but Downbeat smothers the bot mode in the crib, it's pretty much perfect. There were no changes made to the rear bumper on Downbeat, it is what it is, it's my only real slight nit-pick. I don't think it's too noticeable, the whole back end is pretty small and compacted so it's really just the two little leg covers pieces that look egregious. Still the best Jazz you can buy in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I LOVE my Downbeat/Jazz. I will admit I think Toyworld Coolsville has the cleaner alt/vehicle mode, but Downbeat smothers the bot mode in the crib, it's pretty much perfect. There were no changes made to the rear bumper on Downbeat, it is what it is, it's my only real slight nit-pick. I don't think it's too noticeable, the whole back end is pretty small and compacted so it's really just the two little leg covers pieces that look egregious. Still the best Jazz you can buy in my opinion.

Cool thanks! I do agree it's the best Jazz so far but the alt mode means almost more to me than bot mode in his case and I just can't deal with that rear. I'll have to wait for MMC, XTB or Takara to finally get past their hurdles for Jazz to see if any of them can do better.

31 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I didn't really need another Hikaru VF-1J but for only 80 bucks I couldn't pass it up!

Love the old canopy tint. Wish Arcadia would include those on their "premium" finish version!

for $80! nice score! congrats! you can never have enough VF-1J variants! Mind me asking where you found this little beauty for that "nearly choked on my coffee after reading it" price!?!?

Edited by spanner

19 minutes ago, spanner said:

for $80! nice score! congrats! you can never have enough VF-1J variants! Mind me asking where you found this little beauty for that "nearly choked on my coffee after reading it" price!?!?

It was a Mandarake find. 10k yen which came out to around $82 at the time. :)

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

It was a Mandarake find. 10k yen which came out to around $82 at the time. :)

that's insane! well done! I haven't seen a v2 VF-1 go for anywhere near that low on Mandarake in friggin ages!! Though I don't really even look on their for older Valkyries much anymore.. Might have to again though!

Congrats mate! Im much jealous of you for that one!