Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Not exactly toys nor Macross related but still thought they worth a mention..

I brought a nice little assortment of books back from some of the aviation museums I visited in the UK & Europe..

The F-16 & F-4 books have lots of impressive close up shots and the larger of the two Spitfire books is fantastic! has lots of amazing photos! B))

9e2a04a0-b354-40fe-b545-9ac0f9848413.jpg

Never thought I'd get one of these, but glad I finally got one! Box got a little bit dinged up (thanks USPS!) but still brand new and... sealed? I have never bought a Yamato valkyrie that was sealed with tape. :huh:

its a nice feeling isn't it! :D

locked in Yamato minty freshness! ;):p

Congrats! B))

Edited by spanner

Thanks! Didn't have time to open it till today and discovered that it even has my favorite canopy. :)

VE-1%20canopy_zpsopafnorm.jpg

Beautiful!!! well done mate! B))

VE-1 is already awesome. Rainbow canopy makes it 10 times better.

agreed! :D

VE-1 is, IMHO, the best of the V2 Yamato's VF-1's. Congrats!

Is it the best!? For me Hikaru's Jay is pretty hard to beat but Its definitely right up there amongst them yes! ^_^

This Guy, i don't even know why... yes MPP10, i tried to resist, but...

20160625_0401191.jpg

they absolutely are a thing of beauty! for a transformer I mean.. :p:rolleyes::D

Certainly puts the genuine Takara toy to shame.. <_<

Ok, fine. I just ordered an MPP10b.

im trying sooo hard to resist buying that version too! but I feel I may succumb to it seeing its sooo cheap! :wacko:

20160627_202728_zps7dlsse7z.jpg

Are you tired of constantly waxing and dusting your diecast and plastic toys that you spend hundred of manhours cleaning them? Or cant sleep while thinking that someday all your plastic toys will discolor and brittle like handling a Dead Sea Scroll, ready to disintegrate anytime soon? Worried of frequently opening and closing its box that leave an awful box crease whenever you want to have a glimpse on them? Are you running out of space in your home because of toy boxes stacked all over the place? Worried of another great flood that your collection will be soaked in disaster? Or spending expensive glass shelves just to protect your collections from dust, pets, your kids, wife and annoying house visitors? Or you simply want a cool vintage toy but dont have a Zillion dollar in your pocket? You paid so much attention in your collections, you forgot to shave, and you now look like a prehistoric Java Man.

Now all your worries and problems are gone and solved!

Introducing Popy Mecha Robo Vinyl!

Vinyl toys were practically made to serve its purpose: to be played with.

They were made for children and not for adults so aesthetics was not in the top list of this Jurassic old toy. Yep, they are not bodily proportioned like in your Saturday afternoon cartoons; they look more like Hunchback of

Notre Dame or a deformed aborted toy. They are so ugly too that your son will not even like them to play with! Whats more.your wife will not be

suspicious that its expensive since they looked freaking terrible! Great disguise isnt it? Woooohooooo!!!!

Bring it with you on your next mountain bike trip, bring it in your office, while driving, dive with it in Marianas Trench, hook it in a space balloon

and drop it above stratosphere without a parachute, throw it in the forehead of your annoying neighbor, use it as a Voodoo Doll, play

throw-and-fetch with Godzilla ..Helll yeah, can survive in a magnitude 10 earthquake and a zombie apocalypse too! Wooooooohoooooo!!!!

Cleaning is easy as 1-2-3! If you know how to clean your hairy balls sure you know how to clean these abnormal looking vinyls. Lick them? No you

fool! Throw them in your dishwasher! Put them in the washing machine if you want! Use your wifes favorite organic facial soap or your dogs anti-lice shampoo..actually almost any soap or shampoo thats good to your hair and skin will do! Isnt that amazing?!!!

Compared to a value of a diecast or plastic vintage robot toys, you can get Popy Mecha Robot Vinyl not only one..not two..but three! Three Popy Mecha Robot Vinyl for the price of one! What a great price!!!! You can put one in your living room, one in your lawn, one inside the bath room just in case you want to stare on it while master....errr...having a shower!

Bring it with your next fishing trip and use it as a float in your fishing line. Use it as christmas tree decor. Put it in top of your birthday cake.

Use it as a pendant, earing, key chain, bag accessories.....there are hundreds of other use that you wont believe its no longer a toy!

Woooooooohoooooo!!!!!

But wait..theres more! Just in case when your wife or girlfriend got mad at you and throw all your collections in the dumpster, this little buddy will survive in your worst unimaginable nightmare, still looks like brand new!!! Totally awesome!!!!

Unbelievable great price! Totally bomb-proof! 10 times more function than McGyvers paper clip! Whaaaaat-aaaaaaah-toooooy!!!! Wooooooohooooooo!!!

Popy Mecha Robo Vinyls, Made in Japan, each sold separately

Edited by garyboy_palaboy

Nice set, Garyboy! And I've watched all of them back in the Philippines. ;)

About your post, you should put some background music into it and make a commercial or something. ^_^

Actually, Im seriously considering of making a parody commercial for this one. LOL

Awesome, garyboy!

thanks

Edited by garyboy_palaboy

^Nice!

VF-4G's and #TeamIronMan

-b.

Hehe thanks! Iron Man is a more interesting character, but in Civil War I'm #TeamCap all the way! :)

So I checked out the model kit. The sensors and fold quartz(?) are molded in the proper "beam saber" transparent pink, but the head visor is not. Thanks, Bandai!

My most recent haul, the VF-31 is already assembled, dropped a couple pics in the dedicated thread. First experience with a Koto kit coming up with those Zoids.

Nice haul. The 31 doesn't look too shabby stuck together out of the box. I'm not going to put that much time or money into something I'm going to toss in the trash in 6 months, so mine will have a non-canon clear red visor. :D

Havent posted on this site in forever, but wanted to post this.

I found this in a 2nd hand book/game/media/collectible store in the metro Atlanta area last week. It was cheap!

Cl5TSuMVEAEl8-t.jpg

Cl5Tc1tVYAAzwNe.jpg

That is an awesome find, the Box Art alone is worth owning it!