Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Thank you sir! Didn't bother on posting photo since most of us here already have those. ;)

Well, except maybe for the VF-2SS(?). :ph34r:

lawl, i own both the Megahouse SDF-1 TV ver. and the Evolution Toys VF-2SS Silvie Gena.

XD

It's the one from NECA. You could see Ripley's leg joints.

Yup. Amazon had a damaged box for less then $100cdn(~$75usd) and I had to search multiple web stores to find a non-scalper priced Ripley. Got a Queen on the way too. Can't wait for Vasquez to show up. Might have to find a Gorman and an Alien if I get her.

lawl, i own both the Megahouse SDF-1 TV ver. and the Evolution Toys VF-2SS Silvie Gena.

XD

Hahaha! :lol:

Now all I need is to re-read again the VF-2SS thread for some joints and tabs tightening tutorials. ^_^

Got my loot today from HLJ.

Takara Tomy MP-28 Hot Rodimus. Which looks great even if he's so small. Hehehe. :lol:

Megahouse SDF-1 TV ver. Lovely. :wub: Wish they would release the DYRL ver next.

Evolution Toys VF-2SS Silvie Gena. Yeah, I now understand all the gripes about this one. But still not stopping on preordering NEXX next. :rolleyes:

Arcadia VF-0S Roy Focker. My second one. And the first thing I check is the ankle joint. And it's all perfect. My first one is now ready for the upcoming Reactive Armor. B))

Nice purchases, Noel!

Yup. Amazon had a damaged box for less then $100cdn(~$75usd) and I had to search multiple web stores to find a non-scalper priced Ripley. Got a Queen on the way too. Can't wait for Vasquez to show up. Might have to find a Gorman and an Alien if I get her.

That's a good price. I can't wait for NECA to release Newt and Vasquez. Hopefully someday NECA can release Gorman and the rest of the Aliens cast.

That's a good price. I can't wait for NECA to release Newt and Vasquez. Hopefully someday NECA can release Gorman and the rest of the Aliens cast.

I have another wish list for NECA:

Please, please, PLEASE give us the rest of the Predator special forces team. Blain, Mac, Dillon, Hawkins, Poncho and Billy. And Anna too. Please.

Dutch needs his team.

Great scores!

I have another wish list for NECA:

Please, please, PLEASE give us the rest of the Predator special forces team. Blain, Mac, Dillon, Hawkins, Poncho and Billy. And Anna too. Please.

Dutch needs his team.

Dillon was a huge missed opportunity to be made already.

Just ordered my first DX Chogokin, the VF-19 Advance. Pretty psyched!

Very cool! I love the VF-19 Advance, currently the go-to Valkyrie in my collection.

Sucked that I had to sell an extra a little while back, but I still have a couple left. :ph34r:

-b.

post-21587-0-89377800-1461030347_thumb.jpeg

This Regult that spent time in customs got accidentally sent to the other side of the country. Then it ended up one city next to me. Then it was sent again to the other side of the country and then back to Japan. Everything finally got corrected and I received it today. Only dents on the front of the box. Another Regult for the squad.

Congrats everyone! ;)

Yamato VF-17D Booyah! ;)

:rolleyes:

got this on jungle. surprised no one here picked it up. finally gonna get around to armoring up my hikaru 1s. it's funny how used armor cost me more than a brand new valk.

Guess people are just waiting for the Arcadia bundle release. ;)

Nice, everyone should have at least one 1/48! B))

Nah. Count me out on this one. But kidding aside, I would love to have one but I don't like somehow the proportion. ^_^

:D:D:D

one down and one to go! B))

and for a condition "A" this thing is MINT! :D

20160419_174655.jpg

Nice! How's the canopy?

Did a valk inventory and noticed that my DYRL Max 1A is the only Skull squadron member that doesn't have the tinting. Great. Now I have to hunt down an older one that does have the rainbow tint.

These are the kinds of valk issues I obsess over! <_<

yeah the canopy is great! all three of my TV CF's have the rainbow canopy, whether that's just coincidence or they were meant to be like that but most of my other VF-1's seem more random when it comes to the canopy coloring/shading.

I would very much like to collect a lot more of the original Yamato v2 VF-1 line as I feel them to be much more of collectors items than the Arcadia re-issues. Of course the Arcadia toys will be great also but the Yamato toys have much more appeal for me.

I still am considering picking up the Arcadia VF-1S+SP re-issue but im only really wanting the Super Parts only.. I guess I'll see how I feel when that comes about..

Nice Spanner.

I love that Cannan figure too ( girls with guns......and swords... :rolleyes: ).

I would love to add her to my collection but I'm way outta space!

Cool! Are you getting two of them? ^_^

no just the one. There is another with the super parts but its too expensive for my liking..

You can never have enough Yui. I only have 3 of her!! :blink:^_^

The Yui I have is the only Figma figure I actually like. I have wanted to buy a statue figure of her but haven't got around to it yet.. too much else to spend money on getting in the way! lol!