Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Love the Ranka & Sheryl figures, now on my Wish list!

I'm never big on applying stickers, yet the GBP Armor looks much better this way!

wow! decals look really beautiful.

Nice find, Gary! I'm so super jealous. Hahaha! :D

I love his car actually. Is that the one that transforms into a robot?

By the way, no 'Buknoy' figure so far? ;)

I got one right here that transform into a robot but its not good in good state.

im still looking for 'buknoy' though, but i can just get an ordinary baseball and draw some eyes on it Lol

Hey, how much did you snag the Vf-1A?

23000 yen unopened. There was an opened item for 18000, and it was in good condition too, but the rainbow tinting had started cracking, so I paid extra for the new one. I love the rainbow tinted canopies!

Been a while since I've been active here, 2009, after I got my first Yamato Valk, CF VF-0A.

I now have 2 Yamatos! YF-19 was always a favorite design of mine, but I wasn't paying attention and missed out on Arcadia's initial release.

Ended up settling on a VF-19S, and now love it! (YF-19 reissue is currently on preorder)

Also snagged a Legacy Falconzord, after the Toys R Us website restocked at the lower price point.

post-6967-0-60302300-1459223387_thumb.jpg

23000 yen unopened. There was an opened item for 18000, and it was in good condition too, but the rainbow tinting had started cracking, so I paid extra for the new one. I love the rainbow tinted canopies

Thats a great price with the current price these are going, tho I got mine for $150 about a year back, but price was relatively cheaper back then.

How's the shoulders on yours? probably broken too, I assume? Mine had both shoulders cracked, but Im leaving it in fighter mode.

Been a while since I've been active here, 2009, after I got my first Yamato Valk, CF VF-0A.

I now have 2 Yamatos! YF-19 was always a favorite design of mine, but I wasn't paying attention and missed out on Arcadia's initial release.

Ended up settling on a VF-19S, and now love it! (YF-19 reissue is currently on preorder)

Also snagged a Legacy Falconzord, after the Toys R Us website restocked at the lower price point.

cool valk, i totally like it too. nice to see you post from a long time, welcomeª!

I too love the YF-19, and if you can stand some VF-19 ish "improvements" the Bandai VF-19Advance is a worthy replacement. If you can pick one up of course. The bandai offering has a better color IMO, and the toy mostly nails it, not to mention coming with a fair bit of accessories (minus all that armament from the Arcadia, which would have been nice). The fighter mode side profile is much nicer than the arcadia, and many of the mechanisms from the arcadia ar carried over and done a bit better. Now I don't know about the re-release that is either upcoming or rumored or already out, but the real selling point is not having to pay arcadia prices for it, and still having a well done toy.

Just a thought. And Welcome back!

I too love the YF-19, and if you can stand some VF-19 ish "improvements" the Bandai VF-19Advance is a worthy replacement. If you can pick one up of course. The bandai offering has a better color IMO, and the toy mostly nails it, not to mention coming with a fair bit of accessories (minus all that armament from the Arcadia, which would have been nice). The fighter mode side profile is much nicer than the arcadia, and many of the mechanisms from the arcadia ar carried over and done a bit better. Now I don't know about the re-release that is either upcoming or rumored or already out, but the real selling point is not having to pay arcadia prices for it, and still having a well done toy.

Just a thought. And Welcome back!

Not really a big fan of the Bandai design. I like the cleaner and simpler look of the Arcadia, as well as the cooler color used.

Had I known about the DX when it first came out I probably would've gotten one at retail, but that ship has sailed.

Same situation with the YF-30. By the time I knew it was even a thing it was far too late.

So after the Arcadia YF-19 I'm aiming for a DX VF-31C.

Edited by iguanaman8989

Thats a great price with the current price these are going, tho I got mine for $150 about a year back, but price was relatively cheaper back then.

How's the shoulders on yours? probably broken too, I assume? Mine had both shoulders cracked, but Im leaving it in fighter mode.

I didn't check the shoulders. If they're cracked, no big deal. It's something a drop of super glue can fix. Was willing to pay extra for the intact rainbow tint!

Also picked this murderously adorable item up! :)

nendo%20joker_zps12hr8heo.jpg

I've been picking up some figures I missed the first time around. I have two more Medicom EVA's on the way. They can be exorbitantly expensive, so I have been waiting around for decent prices.

bkly46oh.jpg

MfTjPwSh.jpg

And a few pics for scale:

h1kXC0Th.jpg

9IzdkMYh.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Those are some nice pics, and that EVA 09 is indeed very nice, but I keep staring at the 0S in Battroid.

I should ship mine from HLJ PW.

-b.

yeah me too!