Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Recently got the Renewal Monster from Bandai. Nice toy.

W8kbrder, congrats on completing your M+ collection. The 19 and 11 are perfect, but I'm hoping Arcadia will make a new improved 21 with a more lineart accurate battroid.

I just bought a 30th VF-1A brownie from HKCollectables a couple days ago. Excited to get it, but does anyone know how fast Caju's turnaround time is? I haven't gotten an order confirmation yet.

:)

FCB83876-EB10-474E-A7AD-31C7AE69E1A8.jpg

Nice! Is there any blu-ray release that has the original english audio for ep.4? I am surprised they can't pull it off of a VHS release or something. Just so odd hearing the new actors.

Cool blu-ray purchase, Anubis! I'm still missing DYRL and Zero. They're just as expensive as valkyrie toys, but I love them just the same. Do have plans to get the others?

Only anything that has subs. I have a Macross Frontier PS3 blu ray box on the way that has both movies with subs on it. If there are any more Macross blu rays with subs you can recommend id like to know :)

Got this Frontier movie set yesterday. Glad i could own some form of official release with subtitles. Watched the first movie and its stunning on Blu Ray.

8C1FCD9C-8B4E-403E-A8AE-CE2CC527BADA.jpg

C610D33B-F3E8-4C1C-847F-08BC90A599A3.jpg

F2FFB3A0-45FD-4CA1-B81D-C5A6142E8424.jpg

AACFF331-A3A5-45DE-88B2-DE41929A5A36.jpg

Comes with these 2 heavy art books that significantly added some cost to the shipping. Im not a fan of art books but these have some nice art in them.

D7D86C17-16E4-4289-A8F1-4231C70110F5.jpg