Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

After re-reading it I noticed that.

Interesting review. Robot=Battroid and Battroid=Gerwalk. :p

Wow, I cant believe I call gerwalk battroid mode. Rookie mistake lol! Thanks for pointing it out.

It appears so. Ender did the review and photos and Kuma is the hub for toy reviews.

Kuma moving in on the macross reviews :D

I have freedom to review pretty much anything I want :)

You should put a playing card on the rear fork so you can get the engine noise. :lol: j/k

Nice shots and good review!

Thanks man!

Nice review, Ender. ;)

Wait till you use YetiStands. ^_^

Thanks! Ohhh, I see they finally have some in stock. Last time I looked into it they were out of stock.

You should put a playing card on the rear fork so you can get the engine noise. :lol: j/k

Haha! I remember a lot of kids doing that when I was in elementary school. :lol:

I picked the up the VF-0D recently. I really like it. A fair amount more diecast that a bandai 'gokin. I wrote a full review of it here http://kumastyledesigns.com/160-scale-perfect-transformation-vf-0d-phoenix-shin-version/

I see that you edited the Gerwalk reference. Not to nitpick but the release date was February 2015 and it would be good to include a Gerwalk pic so peeps get what you're talking about. Besides that, good review!

Hey spanner, nice bike. :) Too bad the blue on it isn't screen accurate. ;):p

hehe! ur silly! ;):lol:

I picked the up the VF-0D recently. I really like it. A fair amount more diecast that a bandai 'gokin. I wrote a full review of it here http://kumastyledesigns.com/160-scale-perfect-transformation-vf-0d-phoenix-shin-version/

*snip*

Congrats on getting yourself a Zero-D! Lovely bit of kit aren't they! Though not 100% perfect but still just as lovable! ^_^

LOL! I use to do that as a kid eh! And it wasn't that long ago I saw some kids riding around at our local shopping center with those very cards attached to their bikes making a heck of a racket! Was quite funny to see actually! Brought back all sorts of memories! :)

Sweet bike!

I have a Cannodale Road bike from 2008 or so that I still ride about every week. It was still American made when I bought it.

Thanks mate! I use to have a Cannondale Super V yeeeaaarrrsss ago! (around mid 90's) It was a pretty radical bike even back then! Dual suspension and I swapped out the forks not long after and fitted a front disc brake! Was hectic technology back then! Cable operated of course..

I was trying to find a Trek Fuel EX8 or EX9 but there were no sizes left in stock to suit seeing that im not the tallest person in the world.. Then I found the Merida which I think is a nicer bike anyways. So happy with it too!

Got this in today and my DYRL squad is now complete.

Got this as well!

Very nice I picked the the same set from Valkyrie Magnus a few months back.

Haha! I remember a lot of kids doing that when I was in elementary school. :lol:

LOL! I use to do that as a kid eh! And it wasn't that long ago I saw some kids riding around at our local shopping center with those very cards attached to their bikes making a heck of a racket! Was quite funny to see actually! Brought back all sorts of memories! :)

@brouken & @spanner76

I found something even better than just a normal playing card.

http://www.turbospoke.com/

Spanner I know you want this, it appeals to your motorcycle side.

Lovin my Arcadia YF-19. Messin around on my Android with the Pixlr app.....

Cool shots!

Edited by Saburo

Got this in today and my DYRL squad is now complete.

Got this as well!

*snip*

Great hauls! ;)

*snip*

Great shots! ^_^

20150424_090048_20150424094212175_zpswda

20150424_09030201_20150424093110354_zps4

20150424_09001401_20150424092014329_zpsw

These are some great photos! Who knew the android app could do so well! Nice work! B))

@brouken & @spanner76

I found something even better than just a normal playing card.

http://www.turbospoke.com

Spanner I know you want this, it appeals to your motorcycle side.

Hehe!! I have actually seen these before! How cool are they! If they had these around when I was a child (although some think I still act like one..) it would have been friggin awesome! :D

post-30468-0-75932400-1429920755_thumb.jpgpost-30468-0-07002500-1429920765_thumb.jpg

Huge haul. 10kg shipment for 14000 yen EMS. So on average 2000 yen per item. Bulk shipment EMS is quite economical. Though, the Japanese proxy kept 3 out of the domestic shipping boxes inside the large box, which may have reinforced the bottom of the box.

Only YF-29 and YF-25 are opened goods.

RVF-25 and VF-27 have the thickest boxes among the skinny bunch. I know for sure than the VF-171s are even thicker.

I just need Michael's one now as everyone has a super part/armored parts as well.

Don't think I'll have space for upcoming Macross goods + Arcadia VF-0s. Will probably move my Gundam Metal Builds elsewhere.

My ordered list has finally been converted into owned.

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/calubin_175

Edited by calubin_175

attachicon.gifDSC04916.JPGattachicon.gifDSC04919.JPG

Huge haul. 10kg shipment for 14000 yen EMS. So on average 2000 yen per item. Bulk shipment EMS is quite economical. Though, the Japanese proxy kept 3 out of the domestic shipping boxes inside the large box, which may have reinforced the bottom of the box.

Only YF-29 and YF-25 are opened goods.

RVF-25 and VF-27 have the thickest boxes among the skinny bunch. I know for sure than the VF-171s are even thicker.

I just need Michael's one now as everyone has a super part/armored parts as well.

Don't think I'll have space for upcoming Macross goods + Arcadia VF-0s. Will probably move my Gundam Metal Builds elsewhere.

My ordered list has finally been converted into owned.

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/calubin_175

whoa! nice bulk order you made there Calubin! Congrats on finalizing your ordered list! B))

so are you going to be displaying any of these goodies!? if yes then we'd love to see some pics! :D

Mezco Toyz recently released this guy ask I'm in love.

Really hope for the armored variant against superman.

You can barely see my YF-29 on the side. Sorry about the side ways photos.

That looks great! Mine just arrived today but wont get to mess with it until tomorrow

I picked up my NECA 18" Striker Eureka today, he's incredible, like the rest. Unfortunately however, my shelf that was holding 18" Gypsy and Cherno isn't sturdy enough to hold all three, so I've gotta get a new display for them, and then I have to pick a day to re-arrange my whole room in order to accommodate the new bigger setup for my jaegers. I can't complain, they're awesome.

post-12821-0-44042200-1429996008_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-06483200-1429996027_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-85305300-1429996049_thumb.jpg

He has issues, it wouldn't be a NECA figure without some. The two huge back fins were STUPIDLY difficult to get in, they fought me for 15 minutes, they eventually went in but that sucked. I'm also pretty displeased with his knees, they're way more loose then I'd like, if he isn't standing perfectly centered he could easily topple either forward or backward, which makes me nervous. Like I said though, he's another great addition, he's way more articulated then Gypsy and Cherno, and his arm blades and lighting are pretty sweet. At this point NECA is almost obliged to put out an 18" Crimson Typhoon, we need at least the main 4 movie mecha in this scale, I could pass on Kaiju, 18" Knifehead was a mess.

That bats looks nice. I'm waiting to see how the movie Batman turns out for Hot Toys.

I feel like I can never truly get into hot toys because although there are perfect, you can't really play with them and significantly change there pose.

That and the price too.

I'm waiting for that real game changer to jump into hot toys but no disrespect to the collectors out there who do own them.

Just not my cup of tea haha

I feel like I can never truly get into hot toys because although there are perfect, you can't really play with them and significantly change there pose.

That and the price too.

I'm waiting for that real game changer to jump into hot toys but no disrespect to the collectors out there who do own them.

Just not my cup of tea haha

Most Hot Toys are not too posable due to the material for their outfits. I think only superman 78 is highly posable.

Most Hot Toys are not too posable due to the material for their outfits. I think only superman 78 is highly posable.

This Batman they released has a cloth suit and it's very poseable without worry of ripping. Due to the size it would work but in the larger 1/6 scale it would probably look ugly.

I like this scale and look forward to more batman releases by this company.