Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Congrats man! great pieces.

You'll be buying more before you know it :D

Happy birthday too

Super jealous of your b-day gifts, Keiichi! Congrats!

I really wish Arcadia would re-release the strike packs already

Happy birthday Keiichi!! Nice pressies too! B))

Great purchases, Keiichi! Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the well wishes guys. :D

@505thAirbone

Grats on the YF-25, and I gotta agree, the 25 series has one of my absolute favorite gerwalk modes period!

nope, not in Mandarake....but I got some stuffs last night from Mandarake.

20150321_213013_485_zpsin1rndwy.jpg

OMG!!! hehe! I had one of these as a kid! I wouldn't have the faintest clue as to what happened to it.. probably broken and thrown out.. but wow what a trip down memory lane right there! :D

nice pick up too! B))

OMG!!! hehe! I had one of these as a kid! I wouldn't have the faintest clue as to what happened to it.. probably broken and thrown out.. but wow what a trip down memory lane right there! :D

nice pick up too! B))

Thanks mate.

Shaider was an iconic tv series in Philippines. It had even a local remake last 2007, but named as "Zaido" due to un-approved story line by Toei.

Anyway, it will never be a huge hit without her sidekick Annie and her famous splits, kicks and undies. :)

Cool vintage stuff, garyboy! I love the Shaider stuff! I've been watching a lot more Tokusatsu (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai) this past few weeks, and I can't help but be nostalgic of all the awesome shows back in the 80s such as Bioman and Shaider.

nice pick up too! B))

I had a toy of that also; but mine was a smaller scale and mostly metal.

Look what was waiting when I got home:

WP 20150323 001

WP 20150323 002

WP 20150323 003

WP 20150323 005

WP 20150323 006

I think I now know why people love the VF-25. It's so elegant, and the toy is masterful. gotta say, one of my new favorites. The v1 looks so disgusting by comparison... But the v1 looks ok in fighter mode and so, it sits on the gateguard stand...

Look what was waiting when I got home:

I think I now know why people love the VF-25. It's so elegant, and the toy is masterful. gotta say, one of my new favorites. The v1 looks so disgusting by comparison... But the v1 looks ok in fighter mode and so, it sits on the gateguard stand...

Hold it up and look straight down the fighter, nose to tail. The thing is so sleek and compact.

I'm very pleased so far. She's a real beauty. Now, I do still prefer my VF-19F and VF-171EX, because they are cleaner looking, the Blazer because it holds together the nicest under play so far. Joints are a bit loose in certain positions on the 25 and 171 though.

Just got the 1S Hikaru from fellow board member mass driver. It's the only DYRL i felt i needed to own and he gave me such a great deal on it i couldnt pay him fast enough :D I knew i had a set of strike parts stashed around, what i had forgotten is that it was the 30th ver with the option parts :)

159562E1-502E-47E1-A8A7-03AB07D2A5D6.jpg

49A781B8-A181-4EE0-9D99-9B575B60745A.jpg

568E2374-7142-4622-8809-69A397C3C2C8.jpg

Just got the 1S Hikaru from fellow board member mass driver. It's the only DYRL i felt i needed to own and he gave me such a great deal on it i couldnt pay him fast enough :D I knew i had a set of strike parts stashed around, what i had forgotten is that it was the 30th ver with the option parts :)

159562E1-502E-47E1-A8A7-03AB07D2A5D6.jpg

49A781B8-A181-4EE0-9D99-9B575B60745A.jpg

568E2374-7142-4622-8809-69A397C3C2C8.jpg

Nice pickup. I wish I had some more v2 valks. I need a 1A, a 1J, GBP set. and then I have all the variants. I also need at least one M&M set.

Nice pickup. I wish I had some more v2 valks. I need a 1A, a 1J, GBP set. and then I have all the variants. I also need at least one M&M set.

I think this is it for me and the VF-1 as I have quite a few variants already. Nevermind i do have the Arcadia GBP set on PO and that will be it. After that unless they reissue the M&M i wont be getting anymore

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think this is it for me and the VF-1 as I have quite a few variants already. Nevermind i do have the Arcadia GBP set on PO and that will be it. After that unless they reissue the M&M i wont be getting anymore

complete the whole collection :)

complete the whole collection :)

Lol too expensive now.

Great pickups guys! Glad you finally got your VF-25F, Valkyrie Driver!

The VF-1S Hikaru is one of my favorite, wish I had a Yamato version, but the Arcadia one will do for now.

Lets trade!! :D Edited by anubis20

On this week's menu: CAPITAL SHIPS.
16291455614_93963948bf_o.jpg
16726417050_e484ea70da_o.jpg
16291456154_f189cf3d6c_o.jpg

Count me as one of those who consider the DX Macross Quarter as underrated. The level of detail on this toy is incredible. Pics don't do it justice.
16726162768_a058c9558d_o.jpg

Being made more recently, the Yamato boasts even crisper details than the Quarter. Again, phone pics don't do this toy justice.
16912577832_2e4ca56d93_o.jpg

I don't know if these two ships are to scale with each other, but the Messiah Valkyries and the Hayabusas (Cosmo Falcons)look to be very comparable in scale. We MWers however, know fully well who between the two fighters would own the other in a straight on dogfight... :D
16291457364_0ef3ac8ea1_o.jpg
16726163678_f905392c4e_o.jpg

On this week's menu: CAPITAL SHIPS.

16726417050_e484ea70da_o.jpg

16291456154_f189cf3d6c_o.jpg

Count me as one of those who consider the DX Macross Quarter as underrated. The level of detail on this toy is incredible. Pics don't do it justice.

Being made more recently, the Yamato boasts even crisper details than the Quarter. Again, phone pics don't do this toy justice.

I don't know if these two ships are to scale with each other, but the Messiah Valkyries and the Hayabusas (Cosmo Falcons)look to be very comparable in scale. We MWers however, know fully well who between the two fighters would own the other in a straight on dogfight... :D

Well done on your new Capitol Ship acquisitions! B))

I recently gave away my Space Battleship Yamato to my son.. he's wanted one for a while and seeing it was his birthday coming up and I didn't have anywhere to display it anymore I thought I'd hand it down..

He absolutely loves it! :rolleyes::D

Edited by spanner76