Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Hype yourself up by watching video reviews lol. The you would have to make time haha

Hahaha! Will do. I know this figure is super tight so I will check the reviews first. Too scared to wreck a $300 toy. Hahaha! :lol:

Lookie what came in the Mail today:

WP 20150312 001

WP 20150312 002

WP 20150312 003

WP 20150312 005

WP 20150312 009

WP 20150312 010

I already love this toy. Though it has a panel that keeps popping off, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be glued in or not. Oh, I couldn't get it so stand right in gerwalk, but I can actually play with it in gerwalk so I'll take the trade off.

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

Lookie what came in the Mail today:

I already love this toy. Though it has a panel that keeps popping off, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be glued in or not. Oh, I couldn't get it so stand right in gerwalk, but I can actually play with it in gerwalk so I'll take the trade off.

Nice!! Well done on your purchase! Which panel keeps coming off? the only pieces I assume both of which are meant to be removable.. are either the shield or the filler piece which inserts on top in fighter mode. Interesting to see which part you are talking about! Of all my 19 fleet, none have bits that fall off.

Edited by spanner76

Which panel keeps falling off? They do stand in gerwalk. You just have to play with it.

UBYkhjX.jpg

The one that keeps coming off is one to the left of the head (looking down, nose forward). It only does it when I move the arm into position in gerwalk/battroid or when I move it back to go to fighter mode, other than that it stays pretty secure.

Congrats! The F is hands down my favorite 19.

I got the F because Aesthetically it's the closest to the YF-19, save for the P's Canards and wings.

Congrats on the VF-19 purchase, Valkyrie Driver!

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with it.

VF-11C is a personal favorite :D

I love my 11 Charlie. Now I've got the CF and one of the Hero Mechs from M7.

Look at what the post office found this morning:

WP 20150313 001

WP 20150313 002

So, the post office lost it, and said they delivered it, this was about a week ago. I called them and complained, because who wouldn't. Then they found it this morning, and the supervisor put it on his desk for me to pick up. Then it goes missing when I get there, only to find out it had been taken to my address. The Post office here is crap.

Look at what the post office found this morning:

So, the post office lost it, and said they delivered it, this was about a week ago. I called them and complained, because who wouldn't. Then they found it this morning, and the supervisor put it on his desk for me to pick up. Then it goes missing when I get there, only to find out it had been taken to my address. The Post office here is crap.

Nice addition mate! So they are coming thick and fast! What you gonna get next?

I know the frustration of the postal service all too well.. Australia Post can be right dicks at times and the owner of our local post office is a grumpy old fart who has no idea about the concept of customer service. Quite shocking actually!

Last thing coming in is a VF-25F renewal. That's the last of it. The only other thing inbound is a Replica AN/PRC-148 from ToySoldier Workshop out of Hong Kong. Hobbies pretty much consumed my tax refund.

After transforming the VF-171, I'm a bit exhausted. That's pretty much been my only gripe about the Bandai toys I've had. The Yamato Y/VF-19's I have are the most complex transformations of any of my yamato toys. Indeed the VF-19 is the most complex transformation I had ever dealt with considering where all the parts go.

The VF-171 had to be the most fiddly transformation I had ever experienced. It's pretty straightforward in terms of what goes where, but the thing just doesn't quite work the way you think it should. I just wanted to transform it I didn't bother taking pics. I'm not at home right now, so I can't get pictures of my whole collection yet, as I'm out of town. I'll get pics up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

These are all new valks to me, no doubles. No proxy bidding. Got them from a bud here in the US. I'm just trying to fill small holes in the collection now. I'm up to 7 Detolfs now and should probably get more so they aren't cramped. Got some risers off eBay to help mix it up. I've been a grinning bastard since I got these and have only had time to take these photos to show you guys. Fortunately I'm off the next few days so I'll be doing a full rearrange of my display. Pics to come.

On a beer pong table.

20150309_035242_zpsctcij3a7.jpg

20150309_035259_zpsd98yrscv.jpg

The joints on the 29 are a little loose but it holds its positions well.