Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

The P34 would be awesome to photograph! hehe

My dad would love to see it (he's a die cast car collector). I only have one car in my collection.

Ebbro 2010 Super GT 300 - IS350

But still that is a pretty sweet Lexus! B))

Im gonna give it my best shot at some good photos of the P34 when it arrives! ;)

Great hauls everyone! ;)

For now, I have nothing to share. Hehehe. :lol:

Ditto, nice additions to everyone's respective collections.

I do have stuff to share, but I'm feeling way too lazy to organize the items for a picture. :p

-b.

Ditto, nice additions to everyone's respective collections.

I do have stuff to share, but I'm feeling way too lazy to organize the items for a picture. :p

-b.

Me too. I have lots of Gundams and some old Revoltech figures laying around my work room. Hahaha! :lol:

Thanks, its an impressive figure when combined.

The light up head is a nice addition to this massive figure.

One more pic :)

To quote Russell Peters "Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...":D or a TF take on Attack on Titan. :

15185319257_f2dc6b082d_b.jpg

Saburo,

What Optimus Prime is this one?? Is it a 3p??

OT - because I wanted to check out that Prime too, the current market prices for that thing are insane considering how much it originally retailed for. :o

And yeah, yeah, nice pictures. :D

-b.

Thank you.

Both the Hasbro and Takara versions of that Prime are high, the Takara version is insanely priced. Glad I got mine when they are still cheap. :D

Thank you.

Both the Hasbro and Takara versions of that Prime are high, the Takara version is insanely priced. Glad I got mine when they are still cheap. :D

One last question, where is that amazing sword from?? Did it come with the Takara version? Thank you and I'll also say it, DAMN your pictures are GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

One last question, where is that amazing sword from?? Did it come with the Takara version? Thank you and I'll also say it, DAMN your pictures are GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

The sword on Prime is from a Hasbro Generations (Fall of Cybertron) Ultra Magnus, the sword and gun from UM combine to form the larger sword. You can see UM holding the 2 weapons in the picture.

Thank you, glad you enjoy the photos, because I love time taking them.

These two have arrived in the last 30 days. They will both undergo some modifications and hopefully a more appropriate photo session in the future.

post-10360-0-67424600-1412677917_thumb.jpg

post-10360-0-42422900-1412677836_thumb.jpg

Yes, that's a Semi Super Messiah.

Not pictured are the accompanying Tornado parts for Michael's blue beauty.

My other passion, Horror movies! haha.

Don't know if you guys remember my myers outfit from last year but I'm upping my game this year.

Should have this bad boy in a few days:

4ygaze2u.jpg

Made to look like the hero mask in H2 (which is technically the original hero mask from H1 in 78):

michael-myers-halloween-2.png

Edited by Gakken85

Wasn't the original prop actually a Captain Kirk mask?

Yes.

And true story, my Mother took me to see the original Halloween at the movies when I was a kid and when we got home I made her check all the closets and under beds with me. The original Halloween still scares the crap out of me. :unsure:

-b.

It was a 75 Don Post Captain Kirk Mask. They used a mold technique on their faces in an episode of trek and then used those to make the kids masks.

halloween-kirk-mask-7-johnnybisco-636px.

They painted it white, cut the eyes out, and ripped of the side burns.

The mask used in H2 was the same mask from H1 (or one of them) but the production lady stuck it under her bed for 4 years and was a smoker. So it stretched and got gunky - that's why it looks kinda dirty in H2. I'm a big fan of both haha.

The original Halloween is, In my opinion, the best horror film ever made. Definitely the best Slasher and best 80's horror film.

There are forums for mask enthuisits and people spend 200-600 bucks on replicas, recasts, and limited run remakes.

Also people pay 1,000's for the original kirk masks when they find them.

Edited by Gakken85

My other passion, Horror movies! haha.

Don't know if you guys remember my myers outfit from last year but I'm upping my game this year.

Should have this bad boy in a few days:

Made to look like the hero mask in H2 (which is technically the original hero mask from H1 in 78):

That is cool! You must have a great time during Halloween. My friend is a Horror movie fanatic too. He is dressing up as Freddy Krueger and his son are dressing up as Jason Voorhees. I have seen the pics of parts of his costume. I know the Freddy sweater he got that was custom made for him to match the sweater in the movie perfectly, he's hardcore into it. His son's costume is on the same level as his stuff.

That is cool! You must have a great time during Halloween. My friend is a Horror movie fanatic too. He is dressing up as Freddy Krueger and his son are dressing up as Jason Voorhees. I have seen the pics of parts of his costume. I know the Freddy sweater he got that was custom made for him to match the sweater in the movie perfectly, he's hardcore into it. His son's costume is on the same level as his stuff.

It's fun.

I walk around my neighborhood and scare people with a friend.

Usually kids will sort of approach me and run off. Usually adults will just walk the other way haha.

My wife jumped into the world of Macross toy collecting with both feet at Macross World Con 2014. I'm so proud of her!!!

Definitely a keeper in my book. My wife just looks at my stuff and asks "You really like those jets, no? cuz you have a whole bunch of them."

Definitely a keeper in my book. My wife just looks at my stuff and asks "You really like those jets, no? cuz you have a whole bunch of them."

Yeah she didn't really get it until she watched the anime and then saw the toys. My friends and I are bad influences... But my friends are knowledgeable so she goes to them first for opinions when she's thinking of getting something. She's a big fan of the singing idols- here gateway drugs were the Nendoroids.

I'm more of an art and art book guy.

Yeah she didn't really get it until she watched the anime and then saw the toys. My friends and I are bad influences... But my friends are knowledgeable so she goes to them first for opinions when she's thinking of getting something. She's a big fan of the singing idols- here gateway drugs were the Nendoroids.

I'm more of an art and art book guy.

yeah. i looked at her and was like. how you gonna buy those two nendoroids without a valk. and then walked her over to the vf-25F. and laughed.

now she knows the anguish involved in buying valks. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

yeah. i looked at her and was like. how you gonna buy those two nendoroids without a valk. and then walked her over to the vf-25F. and laughed.

now she knows the anguish involved in buying valks. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

Dude- the minute she asked me, I knew she was going to pull the trigger. She just needed the gentle push.

The next purchase will actually be mine- Luca setup with the Ghost fighters. But dang- we ain't got no room right now!

Great purchases everyone!

Dude- the minute she asked me, I knew she was going to pull the trigger. She just needed the gentle push.

The next purchase will actually be mine- Luca setup with the Ghost fighters. But dang- we ain't got no room right now!

Now that your wife has gotten the Macross bug, it will be easier to get more display cases or attempt to make more space. :)

Edited by Saburo

Great purchases everyone!

Now that your wife has gotten the Macross bug, it will be easier to get more display cases or attempt to make more space. :)

Most definitely! Most of our major purchases are being put off in lieu of moving to a larger house. Once that happens, it is so on!

Yeah watched the series with my wife and she's a fan now. Got her own valks and everything. Though the downside is that I just got some Ichiban Kuji frontier figures (pics soon) and as soon as I opened them she shot-gunned the Grace Vf-27... should have got a pre-nup... :p

Most definitely! Most of our major purchases are being put off in lieu of moving to a larger house. Once that happens, it is so on!

Yep! we did the same. After the honeymoon in Japan, we came back with far too many macross toys. They have been boxed and waiting till me move into our new house which is almost built. Then when we have money to buy some cabinets so we can put it all up! So basically I'll have display pics in maybe 10 years...

Edited by happy_spike

Yeah watched the series with my wife and she's a fan now. Got her own valks and everything. Though the downside is that I just got some Ichiban Kuji frontier figures (pics soon) and as soon as I opened them she shot-gunned the Grace Vf-27... should have got a pre-nup... :p

Yep! we did the same. After the honeymoon in Japan, we came back with far too many macross toys. They have been boxed and waiting till me move into our new house which is almost built. Then when we have money to buy some cabinets so we can put it all up! So basically I'll have display pics in maybe 10 years...

Hahaha! Always nice when your partner has the same passions- just not when their collection is better than yours! That's when "yours" and "mine" become "ours."