Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

They are also known as 357's. You can get them almost anywhere as a 3 pack.

sounds like some party drug :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Really digging this punishment set. Lots of versatility for Prowl and both of my streaks, plus I really like the antenna that snap on. Really digging the short missiles on Prowl though.

J1syVI3.jpg

yeah I know! Your setup looks boss with the 3 ghosts displayed! If where I got it had 3 available I definitely would've have bought em all.. but I'll see how having just the 1 goes in the meantime.

Brother, I got two in the box if you're interested, PM me.

After having and losing a decent little collection of 1/55 valks in the late 90s, I've recently gotten the collecting bug again.

Here's the results of my recent little spree:

That's a pretty awesome little spree!

Paid $300 for the Low Vis on eBay ... still getting back into the swing of collecting so I don't know if that was a decent price or not but I jumped on it.

They are still very rare and there are a few for sale out there demanding much more money! So you did get it at a good price!

I just got back from an impromptu trip to California, and I had all this goodness waiting for me! Not pictured are my 3 30s that showed up safe and sound, my girlfriend then packed them all up nicely, those weren't for my personal collection though as I don't care for them myself, so enough about them. I've been waiting patiently for my first and probably last Figuarts team, I can't wait to break them all out, plus I got Battra in California at a little comic shop by my friend's place for $60 out the door!

post-12821-0-28057600-1408396455_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-36692200-1408396683_thumb.jpg