Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

What about Akira piloting a YF-29? This is a semi new purchase. :)

Very nice! I think she would good with the 30th anniversary themed YF-29 or Ozma's one.

Edited by wmkjr

She's gotta kinda weird looking head on her shoulders.. smashing bod though!

I'd prefer to see Akira pilot that 27! Even if her colors don't match!

I like the way her face looks. anyways, I've got Akira displayed with the Arcadia YF-19, and Melda with the YF-29 Ozma.

Yeah, but... actually, have there been any Sierra Hotel female pilots since Millia? Didn't see Macross 7, was Mylene any good? There was Klan, but...

Hey! All the "named" female pilots are Zentraedi, or Zentraedi mixed. Is there no room for female human pilots of repute in Kawamori's universe?

Yeah, but... actually, have there been any Sierra Hotel female pilots since Millia? Didn't see Macross 7, was Mylene any good? There was Klan, but...

Hey! All the "named" female pilots are Zentraedi, or Zentraedi mixed. Is there no room for female human pilots of repute in Kawamori's universe?

what's this "but..." about? Klan was the best character in frontier. Also, the main girl from MacrossR is pretty good looking.

she was kind of a bitch though, so there's that going against her.

So was Miria at first, and once again, to a lesser degree, in M7. Not that excuses Nora's character flaws; but then, any chance she had for any redemption was cut short rather spectacularly... Besides, the point was to recall human female pilots in Macross, not their respective level of bitchiness.

Edited by mechaninac

Not knocking Klan at all, the "but" was literally part of my stream of consciousness, which led into my next paragraph.

Now I have "Klan" and "but" together in my mind. Thanks, anime52k8.

Also: MacrossR?

Also also: okay, Nora. That's one. Kanaria makes two. In 30 years? A few human female aces seem overdue.

Now I have "Klan" and "but" together in my mind. Thanks, anime52k8.

Also: MacrossR?

You're welcome. :p

also Macross the Ride,

and I was sligtly wrong the main girl:

Chelsea-Scarlett.jpg

is Zentradi

but they have a second female pilot who's all human (and also pilots an SV-51):

zielonaska.jpg

I think the red version is much better for that valk (and everything else) ...

I've not seen that red suited version before.

First time I've seen it, too. The red flight suit and long hair does bump up the figure's sexiness by a couple of orders of magnitude...

Edited by mechaninac

ahh yes but have you seen her White ("original") color version!? Nicer than the Red in my opinion but nothing beats her darker flight suit version.

I do like her with long hair in the new versions but her short hair gives her a cute but bad girl look! she's so dreamy! Gotta be my fav anime girl figure at the moment!

post-21335-0-68994900-1407293715_thumb.jpeg

Edited by spanner76

ahh yes but have you seen her White ("original") color version!? Nicer than the Red in my opinion but nothing beats her darker flight suit version.

I do like her with long hair in the new versions but her short hair gives her a cute but bad girl look! she's so dreamy! Gotta be my fav anime girl figure at the moment!

attachicon.gifAkira_41.jpeg

I have seen pictures of white version and it is HOT! I love all of them, the white, red and the anime color. She's my favorite and she is an Ace pilot. :wub:

Edited by Saburo

First time I've seen it, too. The red flight suit and long hair does bump up the figure's sexiness by a couple of orders of magnitude...

Figured it out. both the red and white versions are stupid limited premium figures from Yamato's fan site. You needed a a 10,500yen/year premium membership ant yamatocrew.jp to buy either of them, and they cost 12000 yen each which is like 50% mark up over the regular version.

Figured it out. both the red and white versions are stupid limited premium figures from Yamato's fan site. You needed a a 10,500yen/year premium membership ant yamatocrew.jp to buy either of them, and they cost 12000 yen each which is like 50% mark up over the regular version.

I remember seeing that it was a limited premium edition only for yamatocrew members only. If there was a way I could have become a member, I would have been crazy enough to buy them both along with the limited premium edition of Yuki Mori in white.

Edited by Saburo