Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Once again, great purchases guys! ;)

Oh man!! That's the one I'm still missing. Must find...soon.

True. I didn't know also that this one will be so in-demand. Good thing my sister helped me getting this one. :)

i have three of them. two grey goggle, one with armor, one stand alone grey goggle, and one 30th hikaru, like yours. great sister!

Cool. I really envy members who have multiple valks. Hehehe. :lol: I wish my sister will find me next a GBP Armor for Hikaru's 1J. ^_^

the 30th tv hik is a great one :D

Thanks. Can't wait to hold it. :lol: It will take months first before I get this. Hehehe.

Hello all, I haven't posted here in a while so I figured i'd make up for it. lol.

So we now have a 1/48 and 1/100 Hikaru VF-1J, the QF-200D-B Ghost, and Luca's Ghosts "John, Peter and Simon"

Great Hikarus! How's the Hi-Metal VF-1J? Is this highly recommended for playing? Now, I need to check Jenius review over anymoon. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Great Hikarus! How's the Hi-Metal VF-1J? Is this highly recommended for playing? Now, I need to check Jenius review over anymoon. ^_^

I have both the Hikaru and Max 1J's. I think in terms of Battroid playability it's the best 1J out there. Highly poseable and fun. Because of the nature of the transformation (parts-former) and the fact I feel like the Gerwalk and Fighter modes don't look very good I only keep them in Battroid though.

I'm going to cry now... my dreams came true..unless it was already taken in the shop and they cancel my order T_T

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1128590.html

OMG!! Tell me it's only the GBP armor, and not a VF-1J and armor.... Oh why did I have to sleep?!? lol, good luck Close313, hope you get it.

OMG!! Tell me it's only the GBP armor, and not a VF-1J and armor.... Oh why did I have to sleep?!? lol, good luck Close313, hope you get it.

Yea it's only the GBP armor w/o the 1J. Wish u the best for your hunt too! Im very nervous as I remembered a few months back, they cancelled my VF-25A order after a week of no update.

Yea it's only the GBP armor w/o the 1J. Wish u the best for your hunt too! Im very nervous as I remembered a few months back, they cancelled my VF-25A order after a week of no update.

Wow, yeah same thing happened to me a while back, jumped on two VFs (v1) but were already sold out. Well I guess I cant be too jelly, I did find this....

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-789851.html

Good luck again, lets hope these things are still in the storefront, lol

I'm going to cry now... my dreams came true..unless it was already taken in the shop and they cancel my order T_T

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1128590.html

Wow! :blink: Lucky you. You beat me to it. Hahaha! :lol:

*sigh* One thing is clear for sure... it's not for me. :unsure: Oh well, time to save for that DeLorean car that comes with a Flux Capacitor. :p

Mean looking Godzilla!! great!

My last big Macross Haul for the time being, there's suppose to be a v2 VF-1J Millia and Arcadia YF-19 that USPS was consistent enough to loose me the two separate packages back to back. <_<:angry:

Just concentrating now on getting a replacement YF-19 safely and pretty much stop for a while unless I find an extremely hard to beat deal.

april_zpsf25a9905.jpg

Got all of these from Yahoo Japan

1/144 Armor - 66.80

VF-X - 176.77

VF-1A with GBP-1S (loose with no gunpod, armor hands and feet extensions) - 166.45

VF-1D assembly kit - 97.12

SDF-1 (used, stickers applied) - 320.65

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mean looking Godzilla!! great!

My last big Macross Haul for the time being, there's suppose to be a v2 VF-1J Millia and Arcadia YF-19 that USPS was consistent enough to loose me the two separate packages back to back. <_<:angry:

Just concentrating now on getting a replacement YF-19 safely and pretty much stop for a while unless I find an extremely hard to beat deal.

april_zpsf25a9905.jpg

Got all of these from Yahoo Japan

1/144 Armor - 66.80

VF-X - 176.77

VF-1A with GBP-1S (loose with no gunpod, armor hands and feet extensions) - 166.45

VF-1D assembly kit - 97.12

SDF-1 (used, stickers applied) - 320.65

congrats you finally got your vf-1d kit....

the vf-x is nice

HA-HA!! Just picked up my VF-1J no-paint kit from the PO. Thank you Valk009 for looking out for me. Now I'm only missing a v2 1/60 VF-1J Hikaru. I've already started the build, with the most important part first, of course, lol.

post-26268-0-15517500-1398809820_thumb.jpg

Got a Yamato Fold Booster and YF-19 Armor set. It was listed on ebay as Buy It Now for $80 shipped and I decided I didn't want to pass on it. The Fold Booster looks good on the Arcadia YF-19! Might put the armor on my Anny YF, haven't decided.

How are the VF-25F Super Parts? I'm also thinking of getting one from Mandarake.

Based on Jenius and Veef's review which Scyla posted above, I'm sure it will be great. From what I've seen so far with the parts when I checked the package, it really looks impressive. But I haven't tried it yet since I'm still waiting for my VF-25F unit which hopefully it will arrive on Monday. My only regret is that I just decided to get this now to complete the Red and Black stripe scheme Valks, so it's really quite expensive. :unsure: I also wish for the Armored Parts, but looking at some site, it's almost the same price, if not, more than the price of the VF-25F Renewal base unit. I just hope Bandai will reissue the Alto Armored Parts. :rolleyes:

Sorry! I meant the condition of the item from Mandarake.

Oh, the condition? Well, it looks ok for me. There's some area that needs cleaning like sticky surfaces. But it's not that biggie. So I cleaned it up with damp cloth with a little mild soap and wipe it with clean cloth. :) Hope that helps.

Edit: The one I ordered, it says Used and has some minor tear and shelf wear on the box. As long as there's no damage inside, I'm happy. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Based on Jenius and Veef's review which Scyla posted above, I'm sure it will be great. From what I've seen so far with the parts when I checked the package, it really looks impressive. But I haven't tried it yet since I'm still waiting for my VF-25F unit which hopefully it will arrive on Monday. My only regret is that I just decided to get this now to complete the Red and Black stripe scheme Valks, so it's really quite expensive. :unsure: I also wish for the Armored Parts, but looking at some site, it's almost the same price, if not, more than the price of the VF-25F Renewal base unit. I just hope Bandai will reissue the Alto Armored Parts. :rolleyes:

Oh, the condition? Well, it looks ok for me. There's some area that needs cleaning like sticky surfaces. But it's not that biggie. So I cleaned it up with damp cloth with a little mild soap and wipe it with clean cloth. :) Hope that helps.

Edit: The one I ordered, it says Used and has some minor tear and shelf wear on the box. As long as there's no damage inside, I'm happy. ;)

"Complete the Red and Black stripe collection", is starts that way ! Then something grey or tan creeps in and suddenly you got another 10 variants to chase ! Happened to me ! LOL

Edited by Dimis

"Complete the Red and Black stripe collection", is starts that way ! Then something grey or tan creeps in and suddenly you got another 10 variants to chase ! Happened to me ! LOL

Hahaha! That's true. :lol: Technically, I just said to myself I will just buy Hikaru's main Valks except for the VF-1D and VT-1. VF-4G is getting expensive and I don't like it at first but it grows into me esp in fighter mode so I'm just waiting for a reissue/renewal. Got lucky, extra budget-wise, when the Isamu valks (YF-29 and Arcadia's YF-19) went available for P.O. And I kinda like the trend that I'm going since they're all red and black. (Now I wish Isamu's valk is colored off-white too. :lol: ) So I decided I will just buy those scheme and as long that I like the valk designs.

Buying or completing this toy line (transforming 1/60 scale) is really that expensive. And for its size, it really takes space on working table and cabinet. Too bad I started late on the Macross F line so I paid after market prices even though it's posted in mandarake (super parts). So I grabbed as much as long that I won't go over my budget. And since I already purchased almost all the Red and Black stripe Valks that I like, I guess I'm all set. ;) Just waiting for the release on the YF-30 Chronos. The only exemption on this planned scheme is the VF-1J Hikaru (still with my sister); if Arcadia will reissue VF-4G in FB2012 color or even the default color (VF-X game?); and if Arcadia will do a renewal of YF-21, which I doubt it will happen this year. Hehehe. :D

That's it. ;)

Edited by no3ljm