Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Found a little collectable store in the back of a department store in Hiroshima and scored the whole set of SMS VF-25 with full super packs without boxes for 20,000 yen. Good condition, stiff joints, good colour, all parts and the only damage is the body hinge on the Ozma, but it's an easy fix and still stays in all modes. As a bonus it also had the special edition clear holographic VF-25 too. That makes it 4,000 yen per valk! pretty good deal even second hand, and they are all going to get posed and displayed anyway so no box doesn't bother me at all. Scored the Brera earlier in the trip so the only thing left on my frontier list is the VB-6 Konig Monster. Sorry no pics since they are packed up in a box and I don't want to unwrap them all lol.

OMG, is Xmas in FEB???

Yup just arrived, thanks to my local PO delivery... My YF-21

She's a little dusty, but that's ok. She'll look nice next to the YF-19

with all those hauls hazray (including previous ones), you ought to post some pics of your entire collection! congrats

with all those hauls hazray (including previous ones), you ought to post some pics of your entire collection! congrats

Oh i wish I could brother. I'm still missing a vital piece, the display case, LMAO... Yeah, I still havent gotten one, I can take pics of the boxes. After my Arcadia YF-19, the search will be on.

Glad you got the 21 hazray, sorry bout the dust :lol: . I never found a good way to keep the 21 dust free, it seems to attract it. The VF-22 Gamlin is even worse, guess I'll need a display cabinet someday.

No worries brother, she looks good no matter what.

The sale price was $46.12 (HK$349). Since I have no need to get it right away I chose the cheapest option: Air-mail postage @ $19.30 to the US (their version of SAL), quoted to take 10-14 days for delivery, but if it takes 3 weeks I'm still fine with it. Their other options are Registered Air-mail for $24.19 (Registered SAL), and Speedpost's $37.14 (EMS).

And the best part is that, if you process your purchase in USD, you get charged in USD, so there are no Paypal exchange fees to add to your cost.

That means you opted for the same shipping option I did because my final price was $65.42 on the dot, and I'm in the East coast too.

I think I'll hold out a bit more till april-may and use my $40 sumthing ebay bucks to get it on ebay instead. some hk sellers are selling them for $70-ish price..hopefully they'll still be there comes april.

Been wanting one of these for over a year now. The SP version is probably only going to get harder to find and more expensive. And so I decided to pull the trigger on an SP that was on Ebay from a US Seller. And I couldn't be happier with it and really glade I decided to spring for it! Bought it for myself as an early B-day gift, plus I had some cash back on my CC to use. I like it so much, I may try to get the normal version as well at some point, if the price is right.

12701735213_bc30994d81_b.jpg

Went on a shopping spree in denden town Osaka with Bariaburu Faita and another Hebime today. Met them at Firebombar the night before and they graciously offered to show me and my wife around all the best collectable stores and I picked up an insane amount of valks and other macross collectibles (with the help of my amazing wife!). I shipped them all today so no pics yet. I'll wait till they get home and show my full macross haul from my Japan trip all at once! But the best deals of the day were a version 1 elintseeker for 6000 yen and a miriya vf22s for 7000 yen both boxed and perfect condition from mandarake. I can't even begin to describe how awesome that place is.

edit: Fixed up handles

Edited by happy_spike

Went on a shopping spree in denden town Osaka with Variable Fighter and another MF member today. Met them at Firebombar the night before and they graciously offered to show me and my wife around all the best collectable stores and I picked up an insane amount of valks and other macross collectibles (with the help of my amazing wife!). I shipped them all today so no pics yet. I'll wait till they get home and show my full macross haul from my Japan trip all at once! But the best deals of the day were a version 1 elintseeker for 6000 yen and a miriya vf22s for 7000 yen both boxed and perfect condition from mandarake. I can't even begin to describe how awesome that place is.

Glad to help. See you again next time.

I also ordered the 1A, shipped to me was $66. I think it's coming EMS I'll have to wait and see.

Wow, the 1A from HK collectibles arrived today. hhmmm, now the hard part (besides the build) what color scheme. Damn, :blink: :blink:

post-26268-0-85149700-1393455915_thumb.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Latest arrival, manage to get me that Virgin MIB for 19,800 Yen and the VF-1J with no cracked shoulder for 9,750 Yen :p

20140226_211301_zps12e5477d.jpg

There should also be in there a v2 1/60 VF-1J Millia that I got for a good price too, but USPS decided that I was not worthy and lost it. :angry:<_<

i'm so jealous nice finds!!! sorry to hear what happened to millia. did insurance cover it?

fromjapan.com is working on it. -_-

I'm a bit worried because I had them declare a lower value. I got the Millia for 19,136 Yen but had them declare around 10,000 Yen.

I'm still hoping that they might find it. Been stuck according to tracking in ISC NY Customs since Jan 18.