Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Here's my two be arrivals.

Sadly one got Yamato'd!

e5kiQHH.jpg

rhd5Z0P.jpg

Hoping I can glue the broken pieces, drying now.

If you dont mind me asking Skull... how much did you pay for the broken YF-19??? did you buy it used??

I thought That piece was for the VF-19's?

It's for the YF-19 that had that common problem on early releases, here's the link

http://www.shapeways.com/model/840302/19-hinges.html?li=shop-results&materialId=6

Now it won't be locked in fighter, I also recommend that arm bicep cover.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1013242/19-bicep.html?li=shop-results&materialId=6

I have both and it gave new llife to my old YF-19, plus you also need Maiden Japan's awesome arm weapon for battroid.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Thanks VA!

Gonna order them this week!

I paid 100$ for it, figured it'd be worth that, I'm still iffy on that lol.

Definitely appreciate the VF-19 now. Glad that I PO'd the new one!

thats a pretty decent price thou,

Hope you can get it fixed so you can at least have it displayed in fighter mode next to the upcoming PO Yf-19,

I got mine on pre-order with HLJ and Im really looking forward to it as this will be my first Macross Plus Valk!

Ive held out on the yf-19 due to all the flaws on the V1 desing....

Its a really killer looking valk but too bad the design is weak.

I think arcadia will pull thru on this upcoming design!! ;)

The V1 is just a huge floppy mess. As soon as you pick the thing up the wings detach from the hip, and the hip / intakes droop.

Nothing locks worth a crap. I guess having VF-1 V2's and VF-19's ruin the old Yamato's.

It still looks good gear down though.

* I bought it in perfectly good condition, I broke the neck mounts trying to transform it.

Guess I tool the V2 strengths for granted lol*

Edited by skullmilitia

Skullmillitia, Did you win the ebay shin bundle? Been trying to get that one but missed it.

Yea, I did! I didn't think I would, my bid was super low figuring it would go crazy the last few seconds.

I really wasn't sure I wanted it because there's a chance of an Arcadia release.

Yea, I did! I didn't think I would, my bid was super low figuring it would go crazy the last few seconds.

I really wasn't sure I wanted it because there's a chance of an Arcadia release.

Haha! I was watching it too all the way till the last seconds waiting till I saw a bid spike and no change. I hope Arcadia issues a release. Good catch!

Haha! I was watching it too all the way till the last seconds waiting till I saw a bid spike and no change. I hope Arcadia issues a release. Good catch!

Hope they fix the arm/shoulder issue,

I had been looking for one for a while, and after a couple of deals on the forum fell thru, with out being on the look out for them, I got lucky at the MW con in Oct. and got to pick up both the VF-0a & VF-0S for 70 bucks! They where loose with the exception of a gunpod and both valks fast packs!! (Leg magnet attachments).

The VF-0A had the shapeways forearms airbrushed installed and the VF-0S had the broken forearms with a pair of shapeways replacements In a Baggie!

I guess it payed off to volunteer at the CON cause we all got to go in the Con before everyone else did!! :) :)

Apologies in advance for the less than stellar pictures, taken with an aging camera phone. Included in the picture(s) are;

(2) Takara Tomy DMK-01 Optimus Prime kits

(2) MP-17 Prowl

(1) MP-18 Streak

(2) Cannon Attachments for MP-18/17

(2) DX VF-171 Armor Parts

(1) YF-27 v 1.2

(5) VF-25A

(1) Dark Horse 18" SSV Normandy Replica Statue

post-357-0-89202600-1385421438_thumb.jpg

Went just a tad overboard lately with purchases, but most of these were spread out over about a month and a half/two months.

-b.