Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Got the VF-1S low viz in today :) Also got the shapeways parts to fix the VF-1D :) Pardon the crappy cell phone pic.

VF-1s_zpsf14a5595.jpg

Now, I'm just waiting for the VF-1J Mass production :D

BTW, anyone know a good paint color match for the VF-1D? I kind of want to paint those replacement hinges.

That VF-X and Cavalier! Awesome collection!

Now you have no choice but to buy the 25S!

Got the VF-1S low viz in today :) Also got the shapeways parts to fix the VF-1D :) Pardon the crappy cell phone pic.

VF-1s_zpsf14a5595.jpg

Now, I'm just waiting for the VF-1J Mass production :D

BTW, anyone know a good paint color match for the VF-1D? I kind of want to paint those replacement hinges.

The wolf pack! :D

i think that it actually looks better black =)

thanks for completing the class pic! i'm sure a lot of us are drooling over them (and will look forward to any sales that you may want to make)! XD

Thanks for the kind words everyone :D

LOL if there's going to be any sales, it might be the extra woodland camo armor and the extra urban camo armor sets that I apparently bought two of for whatever reason that I cannot remember/figure out.

Great pickups! Those are some serious purchases, and big hits to the wallet. :o

Ahh yes indeed it has been a very expensive last week or so for collectibles as you already know! Hehe! Had to hit my wallet with the fire extinguisher! Got so hot it started to spontaneously combust! ;)

Edited by spanner76

is that the 8k found in mandarake? I would say the box looks good.

item is brand new! no crease on the flaps..prolly someone was hoarding these and sold one at a mandarake without opening it.

Nice catch!

Still saving for this one :p .. Umm...would this look OK w/ the 1/60th low-viz? Can anyone share the picture?

its a great add on for the VF-1 indeed!

I was able to buy one last Friday for 8k yen. Hopefully, mine is as good as yours

Pretty sure yours gonna be fine. Been purchasing from them for a while now .. vf-1, vf-11, vf-22, yf-19, destroids, and *sacrificial* gundams that I purchased to knock down shipping by selling em off ebay.. so far items have been in really2 great conditions *knock on wood*

Finally, I get to join the ranks of the VF-25S owners (almost). Shipped from NY, hopefully will have it by the end of the week or beginning of next. Pretty excited!

money well spent! those're excellent pieces! =)

congrats! =)

Thanks mate :)

NICE! The GFF Metal Composite Unicorn Gundams are soooo nice! :wub:

Congrats and welcome to the party! :)

Roger that sir! Start to think what pose for the next shot w/ all these three gray colored jets :D

Just arrived this morning.

I think the detail on the armament plastic kit is over-run those the action figure has B))

Finally, I get to join the ranks of the VF-25S owners (almost). Shipped from NY, hopefully will have it by the end of the week or beginning of next. Pretty excited!

Welcome aboard dude! This is our turn! :D

Congrats everyone on their Ozma purchase. Great photos as well. ;) Hope I could join you guys again in posting here once my Ozma arrives. ^_^

Joining the Ozma cult-errr.. I mean club. Also decided to make use of HLJ's Black Friday to get some Flightpose stands. Not much of a sale but at least shipping's saved. :)

attachicon.gifDSC_0076.JPG

Wow! So that's the name.. Flightpose stands. I always wonder what is the product name.. :lol: thanks for mention it :)