Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Great purchases everyone! :D

Gakken, cool costume. ;)

close313, great SoC! love Daimos too. second to Voltes V. :)

abbadon, how much did you score the armor parts?

Jason, I envy you. hehehe. How much did you score the special parts? ;)

hazray, Predaking rules! :D

A man and a woman, I'm curious. What are those? Thanks!

Much more than what they were originally sold at, but less than what I thought I'd have to pay. I should have them here by maybe Wednesday of next week.

Look what just arrived in the mail?!! Art Figure-AF 015 Heavy Armoured Special Cop 1/6 Figure aka Judge Dredd!

PHOTO_20141023_203017_zpsba8a1ce1.jpg

I AM THE LAW! Does it come with Fergee (Rob Schneider) figure? :lol:

Much more than what they were originally sold at, but less than what I thought I'd have to pay. I should have them here by maybe Wednesday of next week.

Looking forward for pics upon completion. ^_^

Went to the local markets today and picked me up a 1:18 CMC Porsche 901 for an absolute bargain price! This model car is just gorgeous! The attention to detail and features are simply amazing!

attachicon.gif20141025_135306b.jpgattachicon.gif20141025_140034b.jpg

attachicon.gif20141025_135356b.jpgattachicon.gif20141025_135334b.jpg

attachicon.gif20141025_135708b.jpg

Nice Cars!

just picked up a weathered fast packs for the vf-1 can't believe they're so cheap.

Define cheap.

hey MW forum meet my son Dylan! happy with the new addition to his Frontier collection! :D

*snip*

Very, very, very cool. Try as I might I never could get my Son into toys (of any kind, let alone Macross) - he was strictly an outside ,skateboard and BMX sort of kid.

-b.

Keep peeking my head in here to see if it was one (or more) of our members taking advantage of some of the great prices I've seen on Mandarake.

VF-25A for 8,000 JPY

VF-25S for 15,000 JPY (sealed)

etc.

-b.

Keep peeking my head in here to see if it was one (or more) of our members taking advantage of some of the great prices I've seen on Mandarake.

VF-25A for 8,000 JPY

VF-25S for 15,000 JPY (sealed)

etc.

-b.

just got home and saw both of these. I missed it by an hour I guess.

haha, I would have bought the 25A even though I no longer have any spare budget to spend.

just got home and saw both of these. I missed it by an hour I guess.

haha, I would have bought the 25A even though I no longer have any spare budget to spend.

Me too! It looked to be one of those too good to pass type of deals.

Bought my YF-29 Durandal and Super parts 30th Anniversary colorscheme. My first after all those years

Nice! The 30th Anniversary YF-29 is a really nice scheme.

-b.

yeah I totally want that new Jetfire haha. He looks pretty cool. I don't like many of the modern retail transformers, but he has far more of the old school charm

I like this Jetfire too, and I was able to get it cheap. It was nice change of pace transforming it because it's a very simple transformation. :D

i like the roy!

So do I. :D Edited by Saburo

164 shipped

Not bad, not bad.

I like this Jetfire too, and I was able to get it cheap. It was nice change of pace transforming it because it's a very simple transformation. :D

So do it. :D

Well I like the hidden 25F in Fighter mode with the Tornado Parts.

-b.