Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

14 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha! 
As for Toyark, I don’t have a comprehensive list of collection anywhere like that. :(

It really helps from time to time.

10 hours ago, sqidd said:

That really takes me back.

It’s a cool car.  Here is the first HW version I got of it.

F7CF6A0B-7AF0-4099-8986-DCA3D4D63D2F.jpeg.f56446da0a290854fd3a1d35afe7e47c.jpeg

On 3/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, sh9000 said:

Congrats on getting Snake Eyes.  Mine is shipping on 4/1.

E8A3C5EB-66A0-418A-B9A3-66D50C83D4B8.jpeg.c315d1a5507116d85f70a60d025d6af6.jpeg

Marvel Legends Red Hulk thanks to @Slave IV.

Thanks man, got it in a raffle early. 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:19 PM, tekering said:

What's "The Tape Corps?"  Are those just Masterpiece knock-offs?

There are KOs of the Takara ones, but are nice to have since it includes Ratbat that only came with MP-13B Soundblaster earlier. I will say the joints are looser than the original Takara ones and the Piledrivers don't fit as well on Frenzy & Rumble. The Soundwave is nice as it has a cell shaded chest, and the red visor vs the yellow one.

42 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Picked this haul over the last week or so. Got M&M in excellent condition for a sweet price from a TFW2005 member and picked up EVA-01 from @moose. (He has another one up for grabs btw.) And EVA-02 actually got from Bluefin.

58FD54D4-661E-4FD0-927D-C4533B1B8E32.jpeg

That right there is an awesome haul! All beautiful figures and they even match. 

I finally got myself the only Valkyrie I had wanted from when I started collecting, An Arcadia VF-0A, listed for 35000 Yen from Mandadrake, used and opened. I received it this morning and it was brand new, still sealed. Of coarse I transformed this bad boy straight away to see if any of the legs come off, and I am proud to say both legs are perfect and no pin in the cockpit area sticking out, still removed the canopy as a precaution.

IMG_4040.jpg

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Great movie all around with so many classic scenes. 

I think between Aliens and RoboCop you have a majority of the great lines and classic scenes. :good:

Aliens may be the most quotable movie ever!

"Why don't you put here in charge!"

8 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I think between Aliens and RoboCop you have a majority of the great lines and classic scenes. :good:

Aliens may be the most quotable movie ever!

"Why don't you put here in charge!"

Yeah, both great but I think those early Arnold movies were up there too. Then you have some classic comedies from that era...Ghostbusters, Better Off Dead, Caddyshack...

BTW, I do that “I like it” all the time too. Only thing is I’m pretty sure everyone knows exactly what I’m talking about based on the giggles they get from it. :p

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, both great but I think those early Arnold movies were up there too. Then you have some classic comedies from that era...Ghostbusters, Better Off Dead, Caddyshack...

BTW, I do that “I like it” all the time too. Only thing is I’m pretty sure everyone knows exactly what I’m talking about based on the giggles they get from it. :p

Very true. Arnie had the cheesy one liners down to an art.:hail:

"Get to da choppa!!!"

Stick around

I’ll be back

Ok, I’m done but could go on forever, lol. 
But I really meant I need help. I broke down for that Deluxe Mando but I don’t even collect Hot Toys. It’s a scary slope to head down but I had to have it. It will go with my Hot Toys Deluxe Boba Fett too well.