Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Great purchases everyone! Keep them coming! ;)

Few hauls.

YF-30 from Nippon-Yasan.

IMG_6633_zpsc574a1e9.jpg

VF-25F Renewal Tornado Parts and Ex-Gear Alto Saotome from 'fromjapan'.

IMG_6664_zpsc3c3776b.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Yup. Around 2009. It was posted as Y2800 something. I still think it was a good price. But when I paid for it, I still got a 15% off. Not knowing that they were giving 15% off on all items posted in Rakuten that time. So I paid around Y1980 something. Not bad knowing that they're selling this via eBay around $60-90. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Bought an Revoltech Alien (xenomorph) Big Chap and right out of the box the right arm broke off with the joint split in two. It seems like the joint was never fully attached and the part that is stuck in the torso will not budge. Tried to fix it but no luck. I guess Ill take some pics and make a complaint with HLJ. Any chance they would replace?

Bought an Revoltech Alien (xenomorph) Big Chap and right out of the box the right arm broke off with the joint split in two. It seems like the joint was never fully attached and the part that is stuck in the torso will not budge. Tried to fix it but no luck. I guess Ill take some pics and make a complaint with HLJ. Any chance they would replace?

HLJ replaced a Revoltech Batman for me a couple of years ago. Pretty much the same situation, I opened him up, moved his right arm, and the crappy Revoltech joint at his elbow split in two, Revoltech toys are like that, they are entirely too hit and miss sometimes. After my Jehuty and Anubis Revoltechs broke I swore the line off and haven't come back. I'd contact HLJ, it wouldn't hurt, I'd also recommend SH MonsterArts Alien releases instead, they are better in pretty much every way, durability, articulation, better mold overall.