Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

It has been a long time since I bought anything and I have been selling off a lot but I could not pass up the HLJ sale of the 30th anniversary 1/60 Arcadia VF-1J and so I got it, my first Arcadia and wow(!) it is really nice. Seems more sturdy and easier to transform than my VF-1D and I love the color scheme. I might not even use the decals though I am thinking of just using the SDF-1 Shillouettes and skipping the rest. Overall I am very stoked I got it and they have really engineered a great VF-1. I went back to HLJ thinking I should get a few more to mature in my closet (that sounds wrong) but the sale was already over. I still have not gotten any Bandai macross stuff since the partsforming Osma but I have a preorder on the RVF-171.

In the last week or so two VF-1Js have arrived: one colorful 30th Anniversary Arcadia and one Yamato 30th Anniversary TV (my third SDF TV Valkyrie). I also picked up one VF-25A with super parts and the VF-25G supers.

The one non-toy item that I'm really excited about is the Macross Chronicle. As if I needed another thing to collect, but it's fantastic and worth it. I made a private warehouse shipment for 1/3 of the collection that I had stowed away. And I already have another set of binders waiting for a future PW shipment. Phew!

Time for a short break.

How about another Ozma, The Old Man? ^_^

Hmmm I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have a pre-order somewhere.

Not sure I'll keep it though ;)

that looks fantastic! I really want the ghost set for Luca!

Thank you spanner :)

Yes, I'm very pleased that I got mine.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Does buying batteries count?

QVMCo91l.gif

Click if it isn't animating for you. Just a gif loop.

that's awesome... i need to bust out my fold booster. too lazy...