Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

While everybody was rushing pre-orders for the vf-25s last week, I was getting this shipped out, so excited! Just got it this morning Sorry for the potato ipad pic, but I will have better pics later, I got to be at Warner Bros. in an hour.

post-623-0-69467800-1407348117_thumb.jpg

Just received a Hobby Master 1/72 F-22. Gonna be nice to have a little delta wing party when the YF-30 gets here.

EttzWBGl.jpg

eWb5CUal.jpg

And yes, I specifically bought this to see if I could print a stand adapter that would fit.

While everybody was rushing pre-orders for the vf-25s last week, I was getting this shipped out, so excited! Just got it this morning Sorry for the potato ipad pic, but I will have better pics later, I got to be at Warner Bros. in an hour.

Nice!! Looking forward to pics. :D

Just received a Hobby Master 1/72 F-22. Gonna be nice to have a little delta wing party when the YF-30 gets here.

EttzWBGl.jpg

eWb5CUal.jpg

And yes, I specifically bought this to see if I could print a stand adapter that would fit.

Very nice! The things you add to your collection to ensure you have a great stand. :D

Edited by Saburo

Very nice! The things you add to your collection to ensure you have a a great stand. :D

Trust me, I don't mind. This is a pretty nice bit of kit. I want a few more. Maybe an A-10. Edited by ChaoticYeti

EttzWBGl.jpg

Nice F-22. Is this already built? This would look great if it comes with a 1/60 counterpart to go and display beside YF-21 and YF-30. ^_^

Nice F-22. Is this already built? This would look great if it comes with a 1/60 counterpart to go and display beside YF-21 and YF-30. ^_^

I know, I was looking for 1/60 diecast airplanes, and came across lots of 1/72 scale. Came painted as is. Almost entirely metal. It also comes with a bunch of different payloads and covers. Pretty nice.

http://www.hobbymaster.com.hk

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just checked my max 1a dyrl i got from beta toys. it was with the updated crotch/clear canopy. v.2.2 i'm very happy.

F15E Strike Eagle is due in october-november

Just saying ! ;-)

Do you collect these? Are the slots for the stands all the same standard size, or are they different for each plane?

Few hauls 2 months ago.

Mobile Suit in Action MARASAI & GALBALDY B [T3 Image Color Version] Dengeki Hobby Magazine Exclusive

Couldn't afford this before during the Advance of Z hype. And when I saw it on Buyee, I just bid. And good to know that after the bidding ended, I was the only one bidding. Hahaha! Looks like everyone on Buyee is focused on transforming plane toys. Hehehe. :lol: Atleast my MSiA Advance of Z Gundams are now complete. ;)

IMG_5475_zps418e8c52.jpg

Yamato YF-21 and Arcadia YF-19

Got frustrated when I broke the thigh on my first YF-21 figure. Knowing that it wasn't transformed by the previous owner. And it just gave up on me. So I purchased a second one. And this is also not transformed by the seller. Will keep this one in Battroid mode. The good part, I bought this one cheap. ;)

IMG_5773_zps720621a0.jpg

Yamato Fold Booster and Fast Pack Sets for YF-19/YF-21

Bought this just for the Fold Booster. Now both my Plus Fighter Valks have Fold Booster. ^_^ I already sold the YF-19 Fast Pack that came with it. If anyone wants to buy my extra YF-21 Fast Pack, just PM me. ;)

IMG_6421_zps994c3a97.jpg

Beagle Mospeada VR-052T Armor Cycle [Ley Type]

Got this last Monday. My favorite Mospeada character. MISB. Good price too. Too bad it doesn't have tampo prints. Don't want to use the stickers. Took me almost one hour to transform him from Bike to Armor. :rolleyes: Loving this figure. Not sure if I'm going to pursue Stick's VR-052F since I can't find a good price that's going to fit my budget. :unsure:

IMG_6330_zps45c97fc0.jpg

Ok, time for my wallet to rest...

Beagle Mospeada VR-052T Armor Cycle [Ley Type]

Got this last Monday. My favorite Mospeada character. MISB. Good price too. Too bad it doesn't have tampo prints. Don't want to use the stickers. Took me almost one hour to transform him from Bike to Armor. :rolleyes: Loving this figure. Not sure if I'm going to pursue Stick's VR-052F since I can't find a good price that's going to fit my budget. :unsure:

IMG_6330_zps45c97fc0.jpg

Ok, time for my wallet to rest...

Yeah, I'm going to steal this pic from you. It's a really a good POV and AMAZING!!!

this is a cool photo!! B))

Yeah, I'm going to steal this pic from you. It's a really a good POV and AMAZING!!!

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. That concept been playing on my mind while the item is still being shipped. It's just hard to hold the helmet because if I pose it the wrong way, the neck peg from the helmet will be visible. Hehehe. :lol:

Cool chicks purchases by the way, spanner76. ;)

Ley > Stick.

He's my favorite too.

True. But Stick's Bike has tampo prints. Ley doesn't. :unsure:

@no3ljm, awesome haul and excellent shot of Ley!

Thanks Saburo! Happy to be praised by you even my shot is so amateurish. ;) By the way, can I send this one to you so that you can do a more uber-cool version of my shot? ^_^

Thanks Saburo! Happy to be praised by you even my shot is so amateurish. ;) By the way, can I send this one to you so that you can do a more uber-cool version of my shot? ^_^

A good shot is a good shot. Your shot is uber-cool already, its simple and well done. :) I don't have any Mospeada stuff. :( The only figures I have you have seen in previous posts, I know spanner76 likes the figs too. :D

Turntable arrived today. Pretty weak motor. It would not turn with a valk on it. I am gonna have to modify it for it to be useful. Just have to find a better motor. Possibly print a new bracket for it to fit.

Aldqjuv.gif

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Turntable arrived toady. Pretty weak motor. It would not turn with a valk on it. I am gonna have to modify it for it to be useful. Just have to find a better motor. Possibly print a new bracket for it to fit.

*snip*

That looks nice ChaoticYeti. You might want to try these too for your model planes. ^_^

post-5552-0-59858700-1407445801.jpg

http://www.fascinations.com/unique-toys-gifts/world-stage

Just hope it will hold the Valk's weight. ;)

i got a 1/48 armor for vf-1j from mandrake arrived mint.

Congrats! ^_^

Turntable arrived today. Pretty weak motor. It would not turn with a valk on it. I am gonna have to modify it for it to be useful. Just have to find a better motor. Possibly print a new bracket for it to fit.

Aldqjuv.gif

man, they sell those at Hobby Lobby for 10$, and those one's can turn two valks.

Funy enough it's just a 12v fan motor with a rubber band attached to the plates pulley.

man, they sell those at Hobby Lobby for 10$, and those one's can turn two valks.

Funy enough it's just a 12v fan motor with a rubber band attached to the plates pulley.

Do you have a link?