Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

27 minutes ago, locidm said:

Thanks for the education. Seeing your pictures does inspire me to want to learn proper photography. :)

No problem, that is very short class on photography though. I learned from friends, tutorials and lots of trial and error.  Its a fun hobby and it works well with toy collecting.  ;)

81B31999-845C-4341-ABE1-ADFE21BEE478.thumb.jpeg.efc16ac1b8e533a9fb12492ae99f04c6.jpeg

Got Marvel Legends Hela, Spider-Man Homecoming 2 Pack, and NECA Alien Lambert at TRU for 10% off and $20 off with a rewards coupon.  I broke my current rule of just buying Marvel Legends X-Men but it’s alright.  Also price adjusted the NECA Aliens Ripley and Vasquez for 10% off that I bought last time.

11 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

81B31999-845C-4341-ABE1-ADFE21BEE478.thumb.jpeg.efc16ac1b8e533a9fb12492ae99f04c6.jpeg

Got Marvel Legends Hela, Spider-Man Homecoming 2 Pack, and NECA Alien Lambert at TRU for 10% off and $20 off with a rewards coupon.  I broke my current rule of just buying Marvel Legends X-Men but it’s alright.  Also price adjusted the NECA Aliens Ripley and Vasquez for 10% off that I bought last time.

Nice! I'm happy I found a Cloaking Predator at TRU recently. I saw that weapons pack there too.

25 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! I'm happy I found a Cloaking Predator at TRU recently. I saw that weapons pack there too.

The Jungle Demon Predator?  Yeah that one looks nice.  I saw it once in the store but I skipped it.  I’ll get that figure for sure if I see it online or in store next time.  Also price adjusted the Aliens Arsenal Accessory Set for 10% off.

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

The Jungle Demon Predator?  Yeah that one looks nice.  I saw it once in the store but I skipped it.  I’ll get that figure for sure if I see it online or in store next time.  Also price adjusted the Aliens Arsenal Accessory Set for 10% off.

Yep, the Jungle Demon one. Looks pretty sweet.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:29 PM, Saburo said:

The Fewture Getters are amazing!

Agreed! They look awesome together! :)

14784630523_74d9c1fac2_h.jpg

Enabler! Hahaha! :lol:  Have to agree your pictures are so epic. Love 'em all. ;)  I did wish for the first batches of Fewture Getter back when it got released but I don't have the moolah yet. Seeing how expensive they are for sure they're all worth it. But I don't think I'll ever buy one down the line. If I'm shifting to Super Robots, I just want a good Voltes V and Daimos. ^_^ 

18 hours ago, Drad said:

Grail piece.

HotToysReeveSuperman.jpg

Indeed, he is. :wub:

Got these yesterday. :wub: 
- S.H.Figuarts Spider-Man Homecoming
- Robot Damashii Aura Battler Wryneck
- Megahouse VA Hi-Spec Orguss II Mass Production Type (How I wish the cover image is more tight and more in-line with the previous 2 releases for consistency. Now it's full body.)

VBxLz5l.jpg

And if anyone wonders what's the small black piece on the top. It's for this:

oH2VtkS.jpg

9nzrNzI.jpg

22SijVV.jpg

^_^ 

Special thanks to @Xigfrid for making one.

57 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

You keep straying further from your X-Men focus...be careful! ;)

Yeah too much cool stuff.  Those were the only 2 that I wanted from that wave.  I saw the Hydra 2 pack online but I passed on it.  The only one that I want from the vintage wave is Wolverine and I already have it preordered.  I think that’s it so now I’m just waiting for the X-Men and Deadpool waves which I’ll happily buy as cases since I like all of the figures from them.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah too much cool stuff.  Those were the only 2 that I wanted from that wave.  I saw the Hydra 2 pack online but I passed on it.  The only one that I want from the vintage wave is Wolverine and I already have it preordered.  I think that’s it so now I’m just waiting for the X-Men and Deadpool waves which I’ll happily buy as cases since I like all of the figures from them.

Nice! Unfortunately for me, I like almost everything ML has announced. Not sure how I'm going keep up. :D

Damn! Didn't know the Hydra 2 pack was available. It's OOS now. I'm sure it will come back soon. 

Edited by Slave IV

My two new purchases:

37519613516_3db9b3a3db_k.jpg

Surpised by two things:

1) As my first GFFMC, I didn't realize that the box of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam was so big! I'm happy that I got this sealed for a good price from Jungle!

2) Although the Cosmo Zero's box is almost as big as the Unicorn's, the actual toy itself is a lot smaller than I anticipated. Also, I can see that swapping the wings is inevitably going to cause scratches and paint chips due to how the slots for the wings are implemented. I'm not exactly sure that the size and gimmicks justifies the price, despite it being partly diecast. 

15 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Nice! Unfortunately for me, I like almost everything ML has announced. Not sure how I'm going keep up. :D

Damn! Didn't know the Hydra 2 pack was available. It's OOS now. I'm sure it will come back soon. 

I’ll let you know if I ever see the 2 pack online or in store.  It might have even been out of stock online when I saw the Marvel Legends listings because sometimes there’s an add to cart button but when you click on the item instead it says not available.  There’s a BOGO 40% off sale on Marvel toys right now so I ordered 2 random ML figures plus Blade and Jessica Jones to get both of them for 40% off.  I’ll just return the extra Blade, Jessica Jones, and 2 random ML figures.

Just got these guys in!

20171009_193706.thumb.jpg.b3ab52835ec9c20301f7704f3ec8c595.jpg20171009_193852.thumb.jpg.82ee93e5a5e4d7fe70b0f0732010b867.jpg

I feel the $38 FedEx shipping from HLJ was a little high considering the size of the box. I got them in 4 days but $30 - $35 seems more reasonable. 

20171009_193832.thumb.jpg.77bf2b71dcd03d3ac60ffd2ddc33589c.jpg

The destroids are like shots, the more you have the better things get!

20171009_194633.thumb.jpg.891913cb057b8a01e05d6609d797c6da.jpg20171009_194856.thumb.jpg.f9218d693c3f134fb064712fa8c5fc3d.jpg

3 hours ago, barurutor said:

That poster-style shot looks great! 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Damn that's wallpaper quality, very cool shots @Slave IV

Thank you! I'm trying to step up my photo game!

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Nice effect.  How did you do it?

It's a filter in Photoshop. Just need to tweak it to your liking. If you have PS, I can go over the steps with you.