Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I thought I was going to be done with 1/18 car models but this was just announced and a perfect color since it matches mine.

audi-rs4-b5.jpg

Needless to say, order placed instantly! So happy since I missed out on the last one released a few years ago.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I thought I was going to be done with 1/18 car models but this was just announced and a perfect color since it matches mine.

audi-rs4-b5.jpg

Needless to say, order placed instantly! So happy since I missed out on the last one released a few years ago.

Ohhhhh! Nice! What brand and where did you order it!?

24 minutes ago, spanner said:

Ohhhhh! Nice! What brand and where did you order it!?

Otto...here I think you mentioned something about them when we were talking about this before. Don't remember what it was but I was regretting not buying the Imola (yellow) version when it was available.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Good price indeed as a used book. But getting everything at the same time, made a hole in my CC's. Hahaha! :lol:

Good old shipping fee's, guaranteed to set your wallet & Visa card on fire! :D

Got a YF-19 aniversary edition curtosey of Spanner; had to relegate it to the top one of of my bookshelves for now as my display shelf is full.

20170627_195037.thumb.jpg.f7ca26a80bebc474aae5a569c04b19a0.jpg

Probably going to head down to IKEA this weekend and pick up my first pair of detolfs to resolve the space issue.

22 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Damn, I should check them out but they never have anything when I go...

Hey get me a Phoenix/Cyclops 2 pack if you find it online or in store.  I'll do the same and get one for you if I find it.  I have a feeling it's going to be hard to find.

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Cool! That reminds me of my silver Subaru Impreza WRX (GGA) wagon and the near-matching 1/18 AutoArt GGB model that my wife bought me just after I got it. I no longer have the actual car, but I still have the model to remind me of it. 

3 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Cool! That reminds me of my silver Subaru Impreza WRX (GGA) wagon and the near-matching 1/18 AutoArt GGB model that my wife bought me just after I got it. I no longer have the actual car, but I still have the model to remind me of it. 

Ah nice! That's a sweet car too!

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Amiami loot arrived ^_^ Great Maz is great! 

4BF10D44-32F2-4BAB-8E6F-75809399FDBA.jpg

821B5310-7094-4FA2-AC2D-61A54E83CA28.jpg

Ooo, pretty. I'm looking forward to getting my Great Mazinger. 

Got the HMR Spartan and the Synthetic Human. The synthetic human has very nice articulation, it would have been more awesome if the fingers were movable too. HMR Spartan may be the most playable of the HMR toys I have.

large.20170628_spartansynthhuman.png.4e414339a886ab49090d448d0d54d522.png

6 hours ago, hachi said:

Got the HMR Spartan and the Synthetic Human. The synthetic human has very nice articulation, it would have been more awesome if the fingers were movable too. HMR Spartan may be the most playable of the HMR toys I have.

large.20170628_spartansynthhuman.png.4e414339a886ab49090d448d0d54d522.png

Nice haul! I'm curious to that Synthetic Human figure since the 1/6th scale figure came out. I assumed making the fingers articulated at that scale (1/12?) is prone to breakage.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice haul! I'm curious to that Synthetic Human figure since the 1/6th scale figure came out. I assumed making the fingers articulated at that scale (1/12?) is prone to breakage.

Yeah it would be prone to breakage. I just wanted it to be able to do the FU gesture :p

Its being a while since i posted some of my stuff, but that dosent mean there is nothing to post!

Here the marvelous Harley Quinn that comes witht he collectors edition of Suicide Squad.

5954b52aad5cd_2017-06-0503_46_23.thumb.jpg.6cf19cbd2a0940abba1c385f8a575ef5.jpg

Got a new little haul in from HLJ. Figuarts Bale Bats is quite incredible, I really like this figure, blows my old garbage Mafex version out of the water. Excellent sculpt, good articulation, and finally, a wired, cloth cape! The new Figma Link DX is fantastic, huge improvement over the old Skyward Sword one, and yes, Zelda is kind of nice too, limited articulation though due to her dress, awkward to stand too. Snagged a re-issue of the old Figuarts Gohan for $15, the knees look awful no matter how you slice it, and the ankles are pretty terrible, but for that price, I'll bite. G-Fighter is nice as well, like a half dozen different modes for it when combined with the RX-78 ANIME Gundam, I love this line!

20170628_194532.thumb.jpg.3cfbdf239b6f725b76d8afb7555e2f18.jpg

9 minutes ago, Darotower said:

Very happy to have this VF-1S Roy Focker v2 1/60 "Weathering Special version", the first of this kind in my collection!, thanks to ChristopherB!

20170629_155741.jpg

20170629_153848.jpg

That is truly awesome!! I never knew they made a Roy weathered version, congrats on a great score! B))

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

That is truly awesome!! I never knew they made a Roy weathered version, congrats on a great score! B))

4 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Wow, nice Valkyrie!

Thanks a lot men!

20 hours ago, Darotower said:

Very happy to have this VF-1S Roy Focker v2 1/60 "Weathering Special version", the first of this kind in my collection!, thanks to ChristopherB!

20170629_155741.jpg

20170629_153848.jpg

That's looks great! But something wasn't quite right to me, and it's the lack of markings!

Will we see a premium premium finish with weathering and full tampo markings?! :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Will we see a premium premium finish with weathering and full tampo markings?! :ph34r:

Ofcourse we will!  VF-1's is the only business for Arcadia. Period. ^_^