Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

my father has something with a similar riding position and one of those folding Brompton things.. when I was in the UK we went for a few rides but he rode the other thing and I took the Brompton. Not a bad thing to ride at all actually! surprisingly enough..

Yeah recumbent bikes are my favorites. I've been wanting to get a full recumbent trike for awhile, but they're usually hella expensive.

Something like this but not electric:

https://www.epizontech.com/electric-tricycles/ert-36/?gclid=CjwKEAiAmo_CBRC9qbGQssjqi28SJABYTgZxNRd-C0LWfHp_tC_kWVpkn2xOa3LPif341Ndtgg5dBRoCG43w_wcB

On a side note, am I the only person who has installed red port and green starboard navigational lights on his riding gloves? :D

ok so i received today a valk i bought from one of the boards most prominent users, im not gonna says his name, but lets say he enjoys being quotes on noe3ljm sigs.

I was supposed to be getting a Bandai V2 RVF-25.

Customs has being real slow lately, i was being expecting this for more than a month, and when i opened the shipper box, this is what i found.

attachicon.gif2016-12-02 18.48.49.jpg

never thought i could get ripped off

ok, on a follow up to my previous post:

soooo i opened the box and to my bigger surprise there wasnt a valk only empty trays, and a note

attachicon.gif2016-12-02 20.02.29.jpg

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

This is hilarious! Hahaha! Good one Mr Bomber. :lol:

hey! respect seniority here please! you can add his line BELOW mine! hehehe! :p:lol:

True. ;)

Some Marvel Stuff I got recently:

Marvel_Revo_Deadpool_DSC04514_zpsjda2y39

Marvel_Deadpool%20Cable_DSC04524_zpsyvqzMarvel_Deadpool%20Cable_DSC04525_zpso9brMarvel_Deadpool%20Cable_DSC04526_zps0pouMarvel_Deadpool%20Cable_DSC04528_zpswg8h

Love this Deadpool figure! Only weapon he can't use well from the ML is the big space gun thing because of the closed loop on his hand and the gun. Otherwise, he can use everything better than the figure that came with all the goofy accessories can.

Marvel_Excalibur_Bubble_DSC04530_zpsufka

Excalibur_Vol_1_3.jpg

One of my favorite covers. Pretty much the main reason I wanted the Cap Britain figure was to do this.

Sssh. That's the Robotech Store. :ph34r:

Haha, thanks!

But crap, my excitement made me misread and for some reason I thought it was a two pack with alpha and beta. I have no need for a Beta without Alpha and definitely no need for two Betas...I guess I could try to sell one and hope to get an Alpha for a decent price someday. Hmmmm...

Haha, thanks!

But crap, my excitement made me misread and for some reason I thought it was a two pack with alpha and beta. I have no need for a Beta without Alpha and definitely no need for two Betas...I guess I could try to sell one and hope to get an Alpha for a decent price someday. Hmmmm...

Or wait for Evolution Toys to release Legioss first. Then see if there's going to be a Tread announcement afterwards. ;)

Oh wow, thanks for pointing out that sale. I haven't been in a big hurry to pick them up since they have been available forever at reasonable prices. But at that price... into the cart they go.

jenius gave me the heads up on that one, Shipping was super fast too!

I finally got around to cracking some boxes that have been gathering dust in the back room.

Macross, Dirty Pair, and Mospeada cels. The Aisha cel is nice because all the color information is penciled in around her.

12-07-2016-Loot-1.jpg

Macross complete series on LD and the Maximilian and Hikaru HMRs.

12-07-2016-Loot-2.jpg

There was more, but this is just the Macross relevant stuff. :D

Wing series should be the most popular Gundam series in US?

I'd say a definite yes, Gundam Wing first aired on Toonami and was most US viewer's first foray into the world of Gundam. Why Heero and Relena with all that nasty Seed mecha? Where's the Wing mecha?