Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I also added these to my collection, though to be fair, half of them are going to be used with BattleTech. While the other half will probably be used for display, in proper Macross colors. Please ignore the annoying R word in the boxes, it's painful to be reminded about that...

WP 20151109 001

GX-68 King of Braves Gao Gai Gar

I might keep it in this condition for a while since the EMS Shipping cost me 7,000 yen.

For that price, the box, air pouches, and bubble wrap is like "Optional parts" to the Gaogaigar box. :rolleyes:

But even with that shipping, the total price is still very good so I can't really complain much.

post-2743-0-21850800-1447208622_thumb.jpg

Ordered the Soul of Chogokin GX-69 Goldymarg too since HLJ is having their Autumn SALE

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN994628?SaleGroup

But that will have to wait in the PW for a while.

Nice! I really like those old 'gattai' vehicles. ;)

That's too bad. I remember that toy too. Saw one back in 1988, didn't bother to ask my parents before since we couldn't afford it back then. Right now seeing that Albegas by Evolution Toys brings back memories. But it's quite expensive for an 18in toy. Hehehe. :lol:

It's so sad to see that all Bandai Gunpla has bootlegs.

Happy Birthday!

Congrats!

Thanks, Its something I have been wanting since I was a kid. I can afford it now... I just got really lucky getting it.

Nice set Saburo! My cousin got hold of this set a while back and they are pretty awesome! I can only barely remember the series as a kid but seeing the cars in the flesh was pretty cool! Congrats on your fine acquisition! B))

to everyone else.. nice purchases guys! :)

Thank you! That is awesome that your cousin got it, if I hadn't gotten the set I would have been very envious of your cousin. :lol:

I actually have 2 sets, 1 set I bought loose (only cars) and the 2nd set (pictured) is complete (box, instructions and missiles are still sealed) and is in excellent condition. The loose set is on display on my desk at home, the complete set went back into the box.

This just happened!

great pick up on the 25G, hopefully it didn't break the wallet.

Saburo, I found one that was given to me by a cousin. His kid didn't want them, so I got it. All complete and still works.

attachicon.gif20151028_222311-1(1).jpg

Also got these in yesterday. Amazing stuff.

attachicon.gif20151109_163401_resized.jpg attachicon.gif20151109_163228_resized.jpg

Awesome Jasonc! I have the very same one also, did yours come with a box? I got the US release version and the box is pretty lame. I also have the Popy Gattiger Transport jet too complete with box.

got em! sweeeeeeet! :D I''d fit em up but im sooo rat5#!t tired im barely able to stay away while posting this.. -_-

Congrats Spanner! I am assuming you swooshed the 25F around with the super parts, because now it swooshes faster. :p

Edited by Saburo

Congrats Spanner! I am assuming you swooshed the 25F around with the super parts, because now it swooshes faster. :p

I would have but I ended up crashing early last night.. been on a fitness thing lately and been riding my mtb to work (30kms round trip) and I got to the point of being totally shattered.. I'll be definitely fitting em up this evening! Probably no swooshing around though as I might leave him in battroid mode instead and the swooshing doesn't have quite the same effect..

your mix & match VF-1's look great Noel! Congrats on your fantastic purchases! B))

Thanks Spanner. But I decided on keeping them as is. I forgot about their respective modex number tampoed on the wing and the leg fin. Hehehe. :lol:

I just might add a little bit of red soon in Kaki's 1A so it will still be part of my red and black schemes. Roy on the other hand will just wait for his big brother the 0S coming December. ;)