Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

dude! that's a $50 part fight there! you got ripped royally! :o hehe! Joking! :p:D

Hahaha! $50? I don't think so, sir. ;) Well, I already got it for cheap so it's still good. Besides, I have lots of extras from the VF-0D/0A. And upcoming extras from VF-0S. :lol:

Finally decided to pickup a 2nd VF-0A this morning.. I want to display one in fighter and the other in battroid.. besides I had a discount voucher with NY that I wanted to burn anyways! :D

PVC8003-6.jpg

pic doesn't belong to me..

For some reason, pic is not loading on my browser. But Congrats Spanner! Arcadia is so proud to have you as its customer. ;)

Yesterday I've received my Macross Quarter by Bandai and it's really cool. If you like capital ships and mecha miniatures this is a must buy!

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/darotower/2_zpslvqi8vpa.jpg

I've been thinking about it for awhile. Where did you get yours? How much?

Sheesh! just received shipping notice from NY! From purchase to shipped in under 3 hours! :o That's unusually quick & efficient especially for dem fellas.. Must either have not much to do or are on the ball today! :lol:

@noel.. Thanks mate! :D

@Darotower.. Nice purchase too buddy! Looks great! Congrats! B))

Edited by spanner76

Yesterday I've received my Macross Quarter by Bandai and it's really cool. If you like capital ships and mecha miniatures this is a must buy!

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/darotower/2_zpslvqi8vpa.jpg

Congrats! ;)

Sheesh! just received shipping notice from NY! From purchase to shipped in under 3 hours! :o That's unusually quick & efficient especially for dem fellas.. Must either have not much to do or are on the ball today! :lol:

They're on the roll, Spanner. They just had a 3-days Holiday earlier so I think it's time to get back to the game and sent payment requests. Money money money. :lol:

...or missing an accessory or parts. ;) Just a heads up since I bought my VF-0S/Ghost bundle from them which is also labeled as 'B'. And it's missing the pitot tube.

At first I thought you said it was missing the pilot. :wacko:

I've been thinking about it for awhile. Where did you get yours? How much?

I think the Macross Quarter looks spectacular, but it's also a spectacularly lousy toy that cannot hold its own limbs up in any mode. Bandai knew this and included multiple stands to hold its arms up, which I found to be incredibly lame. Mine's boxed up and stowed away somewhere.

It's the same reason I ended up selling my Armored Klan, though I may have to re-purchase her now that there's a Yeti adapter...

its about time they are on the ball.. overall they are good but then they can be a little slack at times. <_<

After they gave you discount voucher you're calling them little slacks now? :lol: Hahaha!

At first I thought you said it was missing the pilot. :wacko:

Pilot Tube? ;)

What is that...thing? Is that add on armor? Is it from a show, or the manga's? Model kit, or figure?

It's a mobile suit from the hathaway flash graphic novel. A relatively canon story in gundam universe but obscure due to the lack of translation. The suits on the other hand, have been featured in many games

Here is the wiki link yeti

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Hathaway's_Flash

PS: I think the model is from the robot damashii line.

Edited by valkryenov

The backpack armor thingie can separate and transform into a standalone bird-like mecha.

On another note... I got this (yet another Lego)

RjuCjgl.jpg?1

Jabba's Sail Barge (Set 75020)

IL8ocGW.jpg?1

I normally do not care much about the minifigures nor do I collect them. But when I saw that they had a pretty decent minifigure of Slave Leia, I really wanted to have it. It's one of my most favorite outfits of all time. So I decided to buy the set. The opinion on the internet appears to be divided on this incarnation of Jabba's Sail Barge, and I was on the fence for a while myself. But after having it in hand, it's actually a really good set and the nose of the craft doesn't bother me one bit.

Edited by ArchieNov

Last several months of buy stuff :p

My advice- do the Bandai kit first. If you start on the Hasegawa, you're going to see just how inferior the Bandai kits are to them, and not want to build it. Start low, and work your way up.

Nice pics I really thinking of getting a second one... but I will wait for cybermonday or blackfriday, Maybe I can get my second with some discount.

I did have a small discount code I used for this one which wasn't much but it helped trim down postage costs a bit. And besides im way to impatient to have waited for any sale days.. :D

I did have a small discount code I used for this one which wasn't much but it helped trim down postage costs a bit. And besides im way to impatient to have waited for any sale days.. :D

I sense a 3rd VF-0A in your future, you're display case is crying for one more!! :lol:

I sense a 3rd VF-0A in your future, you're display case is crying for one more!! :lol:

hehehe! it may be so but I think I'll resist the urge. besides my 3x Zero-D's take up so much room displayed in each mode to the point where they are a little cramped and im not sure I want the same for these.. -_-

I do have 2x Zero-S & Reactive Armors on the horizon and car and bike rego's again.. so I might go easy for a bit. Not to mention my VF-11C which is due to arrive any day now of which I have no idea where im going to display the damn thing! LOL! :lol::rolleyes:

gahh and the VF-2SS! maybe..

Edited by spanner76

hehehe! it may be so but I think I'll resist the urge. besides my 3x Zero-D's take up so much room displayed in each mode to the point where they are a little cramped and im not sure I want the same for these.. -_-

I do have 2x Zero-S & Reactive Armors on the horizon and car and bike rego's again.. so I might go easy for a bit. Not to mention my VF-11C which is due to arrive any day now of which I have no idea where im going to display the damn thing! LOL! :lol::rolleyes:

gahh and the VF-2SS! maybe..

You Sir are going to have one amazing collection there, hope you got a good deal on that VF-11C as those suckers are usually really pricey. I'm looking forward to the VF-2SS, if it's good that one I'll get a second. B))

(1) You Sir are going to have one amazing collection there, (2) hope you got a good deal on that VF-11C as those suckers are usually really pricey. (3) I'm looking forward to the VF-2SS, if it's good that one I'll get a second. B))

(1) I hope so! well I am trying to build up a nice collection but I want it to have some quality rather than sheer quantity. I always told myself that I didn't really want doubles of anything but sometimes it proves too difficult to resist..

(2) hehehe! Nope! it was pretty expensive! I should have bought one long ago when they were a fair bit cheaper but my reluctance has now cost me a few pretty pennies..

(3) I am hoping that the production version of the VF-2SS is substantially improved over the pics we have already seen.. if not them im definitely going to be cancelling my order. I like the design but not enough to warrant buying something lackluster.

my 2nd VF-0A arrived today! had a good look over it and all seems ok. Definitely going to leave this one in fighter mode as it appears to lock together better in that mode than my first example. ^_^

And some photos! happy days! :)

20150928_103532.jpg

20150928_103553.jpg

20150928_105809.jpg

so pretty in fighter mode! :wub:

20150928_105831_001.jpg

they look sooo good together! B))

Great pics but they are missing one key ingredient: one more 0A for gerwalk mode.

Btw you mentioned 2x 0S, how about the cf 0a?

Nice purchases guys.

Gaaahhh, that -0A is so sweet Spanner. Your bloody pictures keep making me want one.

That -25A is a great looking Valk too zplus, but I've promised myself I'm getting a Brownie before I get a -25A

Nice purchases guys.

Gaaahhh, that -0A is so sweet Spanner. Your bloody pictures keep making me want one.

That -25A is a great looking Valk too zplus, but I've promised myself I'm getting a Brownie before I get a -25A

oh go on! just get one! you know you want to! and besides you only live once! ;):D

I picked up this Mezco 1/12 Battle Damaged Batman from the Mutant Two pack on ebay. I didn't want the giant polystone base, and I wasn't super impressed by the Mutant leader to pay for the whole set.

This is my favorite incarnation of Batman from the Dark Knight, and I had an image of this version on a shirt when I was a kid.

Really hefty and quality figure. I hope to do a review of it soon.

http://imgur.com/a/yQYMs

rF8DeD6l.jpgG8xxGRcl.jpg