Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Great purchases everyone! ;)

@Mr Bomber

Sorry to hear about that. But I really can say that the VF-171Ex CF color scheme really looks bad-ass compared to Alto's white. Are you going to keep it and just get the Alto later on?

Great purchases everyone! ;)

@Mr Bomber

Sorry to hear about that. But I really can say that the VF-171Ex CF color scheme really looks bad-ass compared to Alto's white. Are you going to keep it and just get the Alto later on?

My thoughts exactly, thats why i picked it up, i found the alto theme overused with every model of the latest valks, but i might get one eventually.

My thoughts exactly, thats why i picked it up, i found the alto theme overused with every model of the latest valks, but i might get one eventually.

Yeh I much prefer the CF colours. But too bad the CF colours has so much problems (scratches, and breaking parts). I decided to get the Alto Ex in the end. If they do release a fixed version or another colourscheme I may be tempted to get that.

Nice start!!! Are you planning to get some valks from other Macross series?

Feel the Yamato stuff is a bit outdated...

Even the VF-1 of Arcadia is not up to standard...

The only option is VF-0 series? Should I get 0D or coming 0A? Which one belongs to the main character?

The only option is VF-0 series? Should I get 0D or coming 0A? Which one belongs to the main character?

They both "do", but if you wanted Shin's " hero" valk from the latter episodes you'll want the VF-0A. If you can swing it you should pick up an 0D aswell. Fighter and gerwalk modes look unique compared to the other Zero's. And don't forget Roy Focker's VF-0S that is on its way. :)

They both "do", but if you wanted Shin's " hero" valk from the latter episodes you'll want the VF-0A. If you can swing it you should pick up an 0D aswell. Fighter and gerwalk modes look unique compared to the other Zero's. And don't forget Roy Focker's VF-0S that is on its way. :)

thanks for the advice :)

Infected by Macross DX VF-19 type virus after 18 days...

Nice B))

Do you have a VF-1? The 1/60 V2 VF-1's are solid toys. If you like SDF Macross you should give them a chance. I am sure it will lead to many more.

Nice B))

Do you have a VF-1? The 1/60 V2 VF-1's are solid toys. If you like SDF Macross you should give them a chance. I am sure it will lead to many more.

I wonder Arciadia will release new VF-1 using the tech feedback of VF-0 series.

& I do really hope that Bandai DX will release 1 day....

Thanks Abbadon! I've been occasionally moving things around to make things look a little more interesting. I feel it's slowly getting there..

Might borrow some ideas to display my collection!!! Great poses and very clean looking.

Thought I'd post up some pics of my updated displays after the re-shuffle.. packed a few doubles away to help avoid excessive clutter.

Hope you guys like em! ^_^

*snip*

Needs more VF-17 Valkyries.

That is a great display. I really like the Emerald Force shelf.

Edited by Scyla

Yesterday this arrived from NY

Super Robot Chogokin grendizer + Spazer

Only took a pic of Grendizer, since im out of space, but ill took one complete soon enough.

post-30636-0-81813100-1437772859_thumb.jpg

I hate you simply because of the awesome way you hid the simply hideous bottom shelf of the Klingsbo! Care to share how you went about that?

Hehe! yep those cabinet bases are horrendous aren't they! First thing I did when I got them was cover them over!

All I did was cut out a section of either sheet steel or lexan (used a combination of both across all 6 cabinets I currently have) and gave them a few coats of paint with some spray can satin black.

Worked a treat and you don't see that awful flowery patter. Geez Ikea what were you thinking!?!? <_<

Might borrow some ideas to display my collection!!! Great poses and very clean looking.

Thanks mate! and yes by all means go for it! :D

Needs more VF-17 Valkyries.

That is a great display. I really like the Emerald Force shelf.

Well yeah cos VF-17's are kinda icky.. :p:D I have thought about getting at least a VF-17S a few times but they just don't "do it for me" if you know what I mean..

Thank you for the compliment! And yes I had to setup the Emerald Force display! How could you not! :DB))

Yesterday this arrived from NY

Super Robot Chogokin grendizer + Spazer

Only took a pic of Grendizer, since im out of space, but ill took one complete soon enough.

Oh, didn't realize that the SRC Grendizer that came along with the Spazer had recolored biceps, thighs and waist. On the original release they were silver. Now they look white.

I have picked up an assortment of the hastak masterpiece figures, but my transformers itch has really gotten taken care of with the 3rd party offerings.