Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

6AEBA444-D71E-43F8-88D4-64D9D80D2AB7.jpeg.4464b6c1b46e011337cbd3b609afce49.jpeg

Another Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Luke Skywalker's X-Wing and TIE Fighter.

6015E343-23B8-4EBD-A14B-8F18E334001C.jpeg.5448930b7abc61c66566256c7a4de9b6.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Saw Gerrera.

02C4253D-50C3-4000-892A-CF3048C360DD.jpeg.ef4a47262c6faf4070183438d08766af.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Nalan Cheel x2.

61F16603-F756-4AAE-B76F-0F0DB5DEB728.jpeg.7ba7b2474c067f3bb95e9ea26ec2006a.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series New Republic Security Droid x2.

279D9BFF-1E6D-442B-9ED8-650C8D8CBD77.jpeg.c48c06115ad0153b2a2ebf1f475c4bdb.jpeg

Star Wars TVC Imperial Death Trooper Set.

Hello guys! 

i am a bit of a newbie here and i just purchsed myself a Bandai dx vf-1s. As you all know it comes with the normal stand plus a special one. 

I am really having trouble getting the toy to stand firmly in the display stand in fighter mode. It stands but it feels very easy to fall over. Just a little touch on the back side of the toy and it will slide down.  Especially in the special display stand it is very easy to fall. It doesnt feel right. I dont know what i could possibly be doing wrong i have seen videos i read the instructions but i cant get it to stand in a way that feels secure and safe. Is it really that fragile when displayed on stands? 

if you could help me out i would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!!

Edited by Valkyre

3 hours ago, Valkyre said:

Hello guys! 

i am a bit of a newbie here and i just purchsed myself a Bandai dx vf-1s. As you all know it comes with the normal stand plus a special one. 

I am really having trouble getting the toy to stand firmly in the display stand in fighter mode. It stands but it feels very easy to fall over. Just a little touch on the back side of the toy and it will slide down.  Especially in the special display stand it is very easy to fall. It doesnt feel right. I dont know what i could possibly be doing wrong i have seen videos i read the instructions but i cant get it to stand in a way that feels secure and safe. Is it really that fragile when displayed on stands? 

if you could help me out i would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!!

This should help.

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=12016#more-12016

3 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Thanks i read about it and yet I dont seem to get an answer to my problem. From what the author of that review says it implies that when on the display stand it feels secure and wont wobble as much. It certainly doesnt look like it will fall if you put any pressure on the back of the aircraft.

Should i put more pressure in the adaptor against the toy? I am afraid of it breaking since even the instructions say that it is fragile. But it just doesnt feel secure. I love how it looks banking and all but i am afraid of using it…

8 hours ago, Valkyre said:

Thanks i read about it and yet I dont seem to get an answer to my problem. From what the author of that review says it implies that when on the display stand it feels secure and wont wobble as much. It certainly doesnt look like it will fall if you put any pressure on the back of the aircraft.

Should i put more pressure in the adaptor against the toy? I am afraid of it breaking since even the instructions say that it is fragile. But it just doesnt feel secure. I love how it looks banking and all but i am afraid of using it…

Take a picture, from below and the side, and we might be able to give you better suggestions.

It probably isn’t properly seated into the stand adapter, or something similar.