Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

You’re right, no3Ljm. I don’t think Sentinel ever did fixes for this mold, which is why I’ve been on the fence with this until recently. I just didn’t wanna have to miss out in case they decide to release a Tread later on.

4 minutes ago, connor99 said:

You’re right, no3Ljm. I don’t think Sentinel ever did fixes for this mold, which is why I’ve been on the fence with this until recently. I just didn’t wanna have to miss out in case they decide to release a Tread later on.

That would be awesome and massive for sure. ;) My only wish is that if it gets produced it will not cost more than $300. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

Love the chest hair detail :lol:.  Was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

One of my favorite shows as well.  I'm looking forward to getting William Daniels' autograph.

5 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

@sh9000 OOMMGGG DUDE! I have GOT to have that! It's SO 80's! Where did you get it!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/171027

It's kind of pricey though but as a Knight Rider fan I had to add it to my collection.  It reminds me of the old school Kenner 6" Michael Knight figure. 

A few recent arrivals:

MKT-Jan2022.jpg.16a7c07ca596e249d36006fc0b1b0242.jpg

1/32 Blue Thunder courtesy of influence by @sqidd's purchase earlier..

1/144 Doyusha blue Vf-19A pretty much completes all I want from the whole Doyusha die-cast Macross line. Not intending to look for the rare, unpainted bare metal YF-19 though.

1/60 Yamato tan Tomahawk as companion to the my olive colored one. Hopefully PO for the HMR one pops up right after the upcoming VF-0S..

1/60 Yamato VF-17D.. The 17S was one of my earliest Macross purchases in this hobby, and have been looking for a 17D for quite a long while. But prices have always been much higher for 17D compared to the 17S, for reasons I can't fathom till today.  One popped at Mandarake recently for a rather good price & I jumped on it. Unfortunately and this wasn't disclosed in the listing, there is some sort of matt coating that covers just the exposed legs side at the underbelly of Fighter mode. It is as if a matt coating project was started but wasn't seen to completion. Not sure what is going on but it makes me think standards have somehow majorly slipped at Mandarake-Complex store, as this is my second problematic purchase from them in a span of a month. :(

Edited by MKT
typo

18 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

@MKT -Ohhhh!!!! Can we pleeeeaaasse see some pics of that Blue Thunder out of the box???!!! Cause that looks freakin awesome!!! 

I am currently out of home overnight, but am pointing you to @sqidd's pics he took a few months ago:

If there are any other angles of it you would like to see, I would be happy to take them :)

10 hours ago, MKT said:

A few recent arrivals:

MKT-Jan2022.jpg.16a7c07ca596e249d36006fc0b1b0242.jpg

1/144 Doyusha blue Vf-19A pretty much completes all I want from the whole Doyusha die-cast Macross line. Not intending to look for the rare, unpainted bare metal YF-19 though.

Nice, been looking for that VF-19A to complete my Doyusha set for a while too. Where did you find it?

5 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Nice, been looking for that VF-19A to complete my Doyusha set for a while too. Where did you find it?

Had no luck at YAJ for a few months, when one suddenly turned up at Mandarake. Grabbed it from there.