Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

When Disney ships you a lemon:

5DB4C04A-8FCD-457A-99C8-1E00D536F963.thumb.jpeg.f9d9a4d3f1cbbe62bac4341d2fef4862.jpeg

You “rebel” and make those lemons into lemonade, add some ice tea, mix in some vodka, and make that sumbitch into a John Daly (aka an Arnold Palmer with some alcohol):

F61CEBCB-8753-4FAE-9894-0328737999CD.thumb.jpeg.e1f47f43259501661aba08aa9fe52277.jpeg

Made my own 3.75” scale AP-5 from Star Wars Rebels.

Finally found a kitz concept sd vf-1s. Fast packs are on the way as well!

Also picked up a Yamato 1/60 v2 vf-1j + gbp set for a good price. One of the head antenna is broken and glued back on. If anyone has a spare head please pm me. 

Got this new from Mandarake for fairly cheap... But of course it doesn't come with a stand. It's meant to be the fold version, so doesn't make sense to have landing gear out and I'll never transform it. What stand options are compatible with the DX VF-25 ver 1.0 mold in flight mode?

20210414_170703.jpg

Edited by leeboo1211

These two arrived this morning, I've been wanting a Low Vis. 01 for a really long time & I'm happy to finally own one, for a Yamato 1/48 this one feels incredibly snug and solid, nothing floppy about it at all. B))

As for the display stand, does anyone have an "Actual Photo" of what adaptor piece you would use so a 1/48 can be mounted properly? 

IMG_6961.JPG

8 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

These two arrived this morning, I've been wanting a Low Vis. 01 for a really long time & I'm happy to finally own one, for a Yamato 1/48 this one feels incredibly snug and solid, nothing floppy about it at all. B))

As for the display stand, does anyone have an "Actual Photo" of what adaptor piece you would use so a 1/48 can be mounted properly? 

IMG_6961.JPG

Nice pickup! One of my favorite Valks ever and yeah, the Yammie 1/48s are great toys to this day. Still the smoothest perfect transformation ever.

As for the adapter...I don't remember but doesn't the Valk come with the adapters needed?

Edited by Slave IV

@borgified Thanks for the pic of the adapter part, it looks like that one and 2 others are missing from my stand box, so I'll have to find a replacement. That Urban GBP armor looks awesome, down the road I'll have to pick a up set. I have the original GBP armor so Urban that would be a great addition. 

@Slave IV I was blown away by the Stealth 1J when it arrived, this Low Vis 01... now I want more!! :D  Time to save up more $$$. And as for @ChaoticYeti, wonder if he is going to reopen his shop? I wouldn't mind getting a few stands from him. 

3 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

@borgified Thanks for the pic of the adapter part, it looks like that one and 2 others are missing from my stand box, so I'll have to find a replacement. That Urban GBP armor looks awesome, down the road I'll have to pick a up set. I have the original GBP armor so Urban that would be a great addition. 

@Slave IV I was blown away by the Stealth 1J when it arrived, this Low Vis 01... now I want more!! :D  Time to save up more $$$. And as for @ChaoticYeti, wonder if he is going to reopen his shop? I wouldn't mind getting a few stands from him. 

The low viz trio are the best!Macross_DX_VF-1J_DSCN3662.jpg.fc5d21959b7e8cfbcd68188ddb73ee29.jpg

38 minutes ago, borgified said:

Non toy or Macross related.. 

20210427_192436.jpg

WOW!!!  I remember that comic at the comic stores when I was a kid.  What a blast from the past.  Thanks for posting that pic, man.  That put a smile on my face before this whole preorder madness.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:26 PM, 505thAirborne said:

IMG_6961.JPG

Love that low-vis. Mine was pretty solid as well!