Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ooooh. That's a nice hauls, B! :good:

Curious. Is that the box of Destiny Soul Red? And what car is inside the AutoArt box?

And the Max VF-1S, he really seen some fight. ;) 

Thanks Noel!

That is the MB Destiny Soul Red (I haven't even removed the slip cover lol).

The AutoArt is a metallic red Lexus LC500.

And yeeepp Max has seen some action, I love it!

-b.

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Completely worth the wait though, thing is hefty, and amazing. Even has good articulation.

20201204_145356.thumb.jpg.7f0c783cc43440c650f8fa148b957a00.jpg

I went with surface too. Maybe that was a mistake. They wanted $30 more for shipping that took two weeks though. Whatever that was.

I just had something finally get confirmed as lost coming surface recently. I'm not very confident right now.

I'm looking really forward to the Gurren Lagann!

298F0F12-07F6-4E5F-950E-98A5B182A732.thumb.jpeg.bbd8c2d795266e224ad520b529d4fb93.jpeg

Marvel Legends Retro Gambit.  One more coming in later.

EA9AB4B3-3D6D-4FB1-A7ED-AAD03DB99124.thumb.jpeg.cec68af8bd8ba2baf86c404d2688c10c.jpeg

Marvel Legends Retro Rogue.  2 came in today but I forgot to take a pic of them together since every figure came in separate boxes.  My fourth Rogue is coming in later.

C1787458-99F7-494E-A4A7-09B7865B8C8D.thumb.jpeg.38c65cf0bf46cc23db8162b934a66794.jpeg

Marvel Legends Gamerverse Iron Man.  My Toybox Hall of Armor sets are coming in later and I’m looking forward to putting my comic Tony Stark and Iron Man figures inside.

881818D5-69BC-403A-B6FE-EDEC623EA723.thumb.jpeg.cdca1a6fff3a4248590da4a20580cec8.jpeg

DC Multiverse Flashpoint Batman.  I’ll return the other one with some extra marks on his chin.

7BC319D0-D75F-4CEC-9564-27C3300F6D2F.thumb.jpeg.e814a93943b8c49a1502f6dc94d05e2b.jpeg

DX VF-1S Roy.  I’ll see if I can open it tomorrow and start posing it.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

I went with surface too. Maybe that was a mistake. They wanted $30 more for shipping that took two weeks though. Whatever that was.

I just had something finally get confirmed as lost coming surface recently. I'm not very confident right now.

I'm looking really forward to the Gurren Lagann!

Not only does it have the drills, wings, and throwing shades. It also gives you 3 different faceplates for different expressions, a bunch of hands, and even replacement parts for the chest and head to hide attachment points when you're not using them.

9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Not only does it have the drills, wings, and throwing shades. It also gives you 3 different faceplates for different expressions, a bunch of hands, and even replacement parts for the chest and head to hide attachment points when you're not using them.

I recently watched Kuma's review. He was all but gushing, which says a LOT! Looking so forward to it! I absolutely love the design and it appears like the toy quality is fantastic on top of that. And also........the right size!!!! I'm so sick of 6-8" Super Robots!

I don't know if you're into the Mazinger stuff but CCS Toys (same company that did the Gurren Lagann) just started a PO for the Shin Mazinger Zero. And it looks REALLY nice. It's 12" to the top of the Scrander so the right size too. There aren't very many Mazinger Zero figures out there. All I know of is the SRC (too small and goofy sculpt) and the Heavy Metal (massive at 17" and 11lb - not very detailed - no Scrander). The CCS should be the new standard. If it is I'll be selling my Heavy Metal.

526bf0ae79.jpg

On 12/2/2020 at 10:22 PM, spanner said:

Though the sticker sheet is missing.. might use a couple kite logos from the DX VF-1J but I won't have the Angel Birds signage for the legs unless I find a cheap Hasegawa 1:48 kit and use the decals from it?

Handling this toy it feels so old school!

20201203_140743.jpg

What are "kite logos"? I'm assuming it's more than just logos shaped like a kite (diamond shape).

This just arrived today.    Gift from the Mrs.  So I could only get a quick picture before she squirreled it away for Xmas. 

I like the box, has a flap that opens to reveal the contents,  plus it DOES come with all the accessories that the individual Voltron 84 lions had.

Optimized-20201206_134227.thumb.jpg.0f28834c1b744db7fd79fba8185ff901.jpg

haha i got the Game and Watch too!

cost me more than i wanted to tho....thanks to priority forwarding which i didnt request for!!

but am glad it arrived!

Got a slight itch to get more Game and Watches but dont want to go down that route...

Edited by seti88

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

3D5FCCF3-14F2-48EB-8796-7F0CD753998B.thumb.jpeg.e9490be7e16fa00039f1f1951ee7e283.jpeg

Nintendo Game & Watch Super Mario Bros.

CF70C2F1-3CB7-4E7B-A8BC-0DBDF0B912CE.thumb.jpeg.1ee112195f6cad0688222cfbf02b138b.jpeg

Another Marvel Legends Falcon.

05E35F0D-E9CC-4320-9E25-170C3D11ECD5.thumb.jpeg.5a01a100e32d938e71a2b09c4d1e302f.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Imperial Probe Droid.

Oh man...those Nintendo Game Watches were such a key part of my childhood memories. Ironically, my family just dusted off the Wii and I introduced Super Mario Bros to them. Kids love it and now want to play it all the time.

Just built my first Moducase DF30 that I ordered over a year ago before Covid screwed everything up. I have another two to put together which wasn't that hard. I did not expect my Nu Gundam to fit in this depth-wise but was pleasantly surprised.

IMG_1186.JPG

I just came across this new story regarding a woman who rescued her husband's action figure collection from a flood.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/woman-breaks-windows-to-rescue-husbands-action-figure-collection-from-flood/

Woman Breaks Windows To Rescue Husband's Action Figure Collection From Flood In China

I thought people here might appreciate this

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I just came across this new story regarding a woman who rescued her husband's action figure collection from a flood.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/woman-breaks-windows-to-rescue-husbands-action-figure-collection-from-flood/

Woman Breaks Windows To Rescue Husband's Action Figure Collection From Flood In China

I thought people here might appreciate this

For several folks on MacrossWorld.....

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

This is the boat @Slave IV wife would have to use.

CSCL_Globe_arriving_at_Felixstowe,_Unite

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yep, but three of them. One for the opened figures, one for the misb ones and one just in case.

First things first guys.... 

How in the world is @Slave IV going to afford 3 ships that size to store is stuff? 

Unless what @crackpot has mentioned is true, then @Slave IVhas billionity and billionity of funds though NY as a spokes person as he gets them at a discounted price (just before a rumoured story of an CEO of a certain company embezzling their own funds to support a illegal gambling habit). :ph34r:

9 hours ago, borgified said:

First things first guys.... 

How in the world is @Slave IV going to afford 3 ships that size to store is stuff? 

Unless what @crackpot has mentioned is true, then @Slave IVhas billionity and billionity of funds though NY as a spokes person as he gets them at a discounted price (just before a rumoured story of an CEO of a certain company embezzling their own funds to support a illegal gambling habit). :ph34r:

Said CEO probably shipped himself via slowboat and he's on his way to meet @Slave IV with all the DX Roys they had in stock. :p

On 12/7/2020 at 2:05 AM, Grey728 said:

Just built my first Moducase DF30 that I ordered over a year ago before Covid screwed everything up. I have another two to put together which wasn't that hard. I did not expect my Nu Gundam to fit in this depth-wise but was pleasantly surprised.

IMG_1186.JPG

Great and original to see a Nu posed with the Bazooka.  Rarely ever see that.